CH 17 - DATE OR NOT

Anika and Shivaay were going to the office by the car without much talking. 

'Kal sab kitna accha tha. Pata nahi inko kya ho jata hai achanak?' she thought but kept it to herself. Anyways, he is only her boss. Nothing more.

On the other hand, Shivaay's happiness knew no bounds after knowing that Aryan is married and that child is his. 

They reached their destination and went to the hall for the meeting. Mr Rajveer Goenka was already present there with his subordinates. 

"Good morning Mr. Oberoi" he greeted first. 

"Good morning Mr. Goenka" he replied. Anika was standing beside him, clueless of what to do next.

"I think we should start" and the meeting began.

Both the parties were placing their points and how this collaboration will help them. Anika has heard Arnav and Abhay talking all these but never she thought, she will have to deal. 

"We demand 40% of the profit" Ajay, Mr. Goenka's manager said.

"That wont be possible as it will be 70-30 partnership" Shivaay said with his ego.

"But Mr. Oberoi, it won't be much profitable for us then" Rajveer said.

"Thank your stars, at least it is profitable and you are getting a project with SSO. Your demand might hamper our future collaboration" His attitude irked Anika while she saw Rajveer's expression.

"Okay, it will be good" he agreed but Ajay gave him a disapproving look.

"Shivaay Sir, can I say something?" Anika finally said and Shivaay nodded.

"Since they are providing the raw materials for construction and we can't get it from Mumbai or Bangalore as there will be  transportation cost. They deserve 35% share at least" 

Shivaay raised his brows and Mr. Goenka had a smile on his face. Shiv thought for a while and everyone was waiting for him to say his final decision.

"I gave it a thought and agree to this percent of share." he announced.

"Thank you Mr. Obero, so let's sign the deal" 

They signed the papers.

"So when will I get to see the area?" Shivaay asked.

"Tomorrow Sir" Ajay said.

"I am glad Mr. Oberoi that you came all way for us" They shook hands. It was only Shivaay, Rajveer and Anika at that time.

"And I am extremely thankful to you Gorgeous lady" Anika smiled. Mr. Goenka was a good man and respectful towards woman. Undoubtedly he is having a successful marriage.

"Your welcome Sir" she replied.

"May I know your name?" he asked.

"Anika" she avoided saying her surname. 

"Why I feel I have heard it before?" he thought for a sec.

"You might have" Shivaay interrupted in between. He knew that if Rajveer stressed his mind a bit, then he may remember Anika Singhania as Shiv's ex wife.

Shivaay two years back was a business man in India with not much foreign Interaction. But the present Shivaay Singh Oberoi is a business tycoon. His private life matters to the media houses.

"We will take your leave" 

"Hope to see you guys this Sunday at our place." Mr. Goenka finally said.

.

.

.

.