CH 9 - SINGHANIAS ARE THREAT

"She will be my new PA" Shivaay Singh Oberoi announced.

Anika looked up to him in shock as she felt that her interview is yet to be taken. She wasn't expecting this here, after the Ramshow.

"Sir, my interview.." she said but Shivaay motioned her to keep mum.

"That's my final decision and don't dare to question" he said and went to his seat. Mike knew this character of him but Anika felt some familiar aura from him.

"Mike, tell her all details and duties of my PA. Most important thing is I don't accept mistakes" his arrogant words made her perplexed. Just a moment ago, he was being so nice and touchy. Why this change?

"Sadu" she murmured under her breath and went out with Mike.

Shivaay on the other hand was confused.

What just happened a few moments ago?

He met her?

His lost love?

Is she real?

But then the smile faded on remembering the promise he made that day. He can't let her be here.

'But you already offered her the job Shivaay out of emotion' his brain mocked.

"I will stay away from her" he decided but will that be possible?

.

.

.

"Hey, I am Mike" he introduced.

"I am Anika" she replied on reaching the main area where her colleagues were.

She took a look of the entire office and indeed, it was one of the coolest. Undoubtedly, he is THE BILLIONAIRE SSO and his powers can't be compared to anyone, not in Asia at least.

"So Ms Anika, your shift will start from 9 every morning and Shivaay Sir wants his espresso right on his table sharply. If that's late, then all the employees will suffer including you for the rest of the day"

Anika chuckled at it.

"Sounds funny but it is not. He is hell serious with the job. Then you have to convey him the details and meeting schedules which you will be preparing a day before you leave the office at 6. You will have to accompany him wherever he goes. He will be here for one month, so show your best. You never know when you can be promoted to our top branch in NYC"

"Just one month?" she asked.

"As if you want him around you all your lifetime" her brain screamed.

Shrugging her thoughts, she looked up to Mike for an answer.

"Personal reason" he replied and took out an Ipad.

"This is for office purpose. And most importantly, Shivaay Sir hates if employees indulge in any affairs within the office. Be careful Ms Gorgeous lady" Mike shook hands with her and she reciprocated it with a big grin.

"Thanks Mike. Can I have your no.?" she asked

"Sure"

Thus, they exchanged nos.

"You may join from tomorrow"

Anika left from the building with a satisfactory smile on her lips.

Shivaay who was looking through the glass pane held the arm of his chair and stared at her retreating figure.

"Is this my second life?" he thought

"Chala to mai jaunga par meri Anika ko mujhse dur koi nahi kar sakta"

Tears flew down his eyes as the tragic end of their story flashed in front of his eyes. How everything changed, how she left, how he was forced to sacrifice his love for her happiness.

"Agar Singhanias ko pata chala to it won't be good for us Anika. I can't lose you this time." He told to himself.

Mike entered his cabin and saw Shivaay standing near the window.

"Sir, she will be joining tomorrow" he said but SSO didn't respond.

"Sir.."

"Tell Anika to tell everyone around that she is working under you and not me" that's what Shivaay said before dashing out of the cabin and leaving for his apartment.

"What happened to him?" Mike thought but obeyed as per his orders.