CH 27 - QUESTIONS ABOUT THE PAST

"Shivaay" Jhanvi couldn't believe her eyes as Shivaay stood in the doorstep. Since the past two years, he never had been early in anything, either its on time or late. 

"Maa" he came inside and hugged her. She hugged him back.

"Tu to..." she couldn't complete when Om, Rudra and Gauri entered.

"Kaam khatam ho gaya tha to jaldi aa gaya" he said.

ShivOmRu had their moment and Shivaay went to his room after assigning Mike his room as Jhanvi insisted him to stay at the Mansion itself.

The first thing that came to his mind was Anika. The room has her essence and everything reminded him of her.

He freshened up and descended the stairs to spend some time with them and of course, divert his mind.

"Yaha ka office kaisa chal raha hai?" he asked Om.

"No office talks today" Jhanvi and Gauri sat in the living room.

"Finally family complete lag rahi hai" Rudra commented.

"Sehmat hai Rudy Bhaiya se" Gauri added.

"Tu isiliye to jaldi nahi aaya ki maine dhamkaya tha about your marriage?" Jhanvi asked and everyone giggled.

"Nahi Maa and I don't want to get married" he said

"To kya kuwara rahega?" Om asked.

"Dekhiye Bhaiya, mai ghar me hun sabse chota, aapke aage shaadi nahi kar sakta. Think about me at least" Rudra said with his puppy eyes.

"blackmail mat kar. Maine nahi roka hai tujhe shaadi karne ke liye. Tu isisliye nahi kar raha kyunki tujhe ladki nahi mil rahi hai" Shivaay replied

"Rudy Bhaiya ki exes ki line lagi hai par inki suui to soumya pe aake pe aake hi atakti hai" Gauri chuckled.

"Uss haathi ka naam mat lijiye Bhabhi aur aap bhi kya use mere saath tease karti hai. She is my friend" rudra justified.

"the only girl-friend jo tutse nahi pati" and they all laughed.

"Mujhe kab mila raha hai usse?" Shivaay asked.

"Bhaiya, aap in sabki baatein mat suniye. Me and somu are just friends." Rudra said

"Mujhe lekin Soumya bohut acchi lagti hai" Jhanvi chipped.

"Kitna sataoge iss masum bacche ko" he pouted.

Jhanvi knew Shivaay diverted the topic of his marriage once again and this time, she will talk to him personally. 

.

.

.

.

.

Anika didn't come out of her room and the family was tensed. After the kids slept, they knocked on her door.

"Anu, dinner" Khushi said.

"Mujhe bhukh nahi hai Bhabhi" she said.

"Beta darwaza kholo" Vinay ordered. After about 5 mins, she opened the door but avoided any eye contact. The entire family entered.

"Kya hua?" Abhay patted her back

Aryan and Tara knew everything and he felt ashamed that he couldn't even save her before she grew feelings. And if Arnav, Abhay and Vinay will get to know about Shivaay, things can take a bad turn. So he decided to keep mum.

"Kuch nahi" Anika replied and looked down.

They all sat and Abhay and Tara sat right next to her.

"Office me kuch problem hai?" Arnav asked but she was silent.

"Anika tum bologi nahi to hume kaise pata chalega" Khushi said.

"You know you can tell us Princess" Abhay spoke.

"yes, I can tell everything par aap sab bas mujhe kuch bhi mat bataiye. Thats how it works." she said. The rebellion was evident in her eyes.

"Aisa nahi hai" Vinay finally said

"Aisa hi hai Papa." she stood up.

"Humesha its me who has been honest with all of you. And what I got in return? Any answers? Why am I treated like Arshi? Aur ye medicines kyu?" she took the box and threw it on the ground.

"Anika" Aryan held her shoulders.

"No no Aryan, enough is enough. Maine bohut intezaar kiya, freaking two years. Mujhe pata hai meri past simple nahi hai, something happened aur isiliye mujhse chupaya ja raha hai but don't I have the right to know?" she screamed and tears flew down her cheeks.

"Agar hum nahi bata rahe hai iska matlab hai ki its not important" Arnav said

"Par mujhe janna hai. Aur important hona hi padega, is it random for anyone to lose their memory? I don't think so. Am I dying?" she was out of control. Her pent up frustration is coming out today and no one can stop her.

"Anika" Vinay raised his voice.

"Bhabhi, aap to bataiye how was my life before all these? One day I woke up and found you guys. Aisa to nahi hai I only had you in my life."

"Anika, time ki baat hai, hum sab batayenge" Khushi consoled her.

"Par I want to know it today" and then her brain clicked the meeting of Aryan and Shivaay.

"Aur tum aur Shivaay ek dusre ko looks kyu de rahe the?" she asked Aryan while everyone shocked on hearing the name.

"Shivaay?" Abhay asked her for reconfirmation.

THANKS FOR READING. 

ANNE