CH 37 - MOST AWAITED

Shivaay after getting the name of the medicine, searched in google to get some relevant answers to normalize his breath.

His mind was occupied with very deadly possibilities and now he need answers badly.

As he typed the search button, his fingers began shaking but somehow he managed to do it.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Take your time. Whenever you feel like talking, I will always be there" Gauri assured her. Anika hugged her in no time.

"I am sure I was very lucky to have you as my sister" she chipped and Gauri smiled.

Om was searching for Gauri in the entire Mansion, so when he came out this little milap got caught in his eyes.

"Gauri?" He called her and thus the two ladies broke their hug.

"Boliye" Gauri replied.

"Hume checkup ke liye jana hai" he said

"Oh Ha, aap chaliye mai aati huh" and she turned towards Anika.

"Mai bhul hi gayi thi tum pregnant ho" Anika said.

"Arey koi nahi. Hum baad me baat karenge" and she left.

Anika thought for a while and decided to have a conversation with Shivaay, related to their dynamic.

She went inside the Mansion but saw Shivaay rushing down the stairs in a hurry.

"Shivaay mujhe aapse kuch baat karni thi" she said when he neared her.

"Abhi nahi, I have some work" he said and went away without even sparing a glance at her.

"Weird" she muttered to herself.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Shivaay was standing outside the same hospital where he lost her after two freaking years. He was battling with his mind whether to enter or not.

FLASBACK

Khabardar jo meri beti ke nazdik bhi gaye." he said and Shivaay looked at him in disbelief 

"Please Uncle" Shivaay pleaded.

"Anika bhi gidgidayi thi to not send her to the mental asylum. What did you do?" Vinay said without any emotions on his face.

"But mai usse pyaa..."

"Dont you dare say that. Wo bhi pyaar hi karti thi tumse, itna ki even after all that, she thought for your family." Vinay said.

"Uncle, Shivaay milna chahta hai to ek baar" Aryan tried

"Nahi bas ye aakhri phaisla hai mera. Meri beti ki memory loss bhagwan ki marzi hai, and this time I will make sure this man is nowhere near her" Vinay looked at Shivaay.

Aryan too was helpless.

"Singhania sahab, bas ek baar milne dijiye Shivaay ko" Jhanvi said.

"Thik hai but that will be the last time"

"What? No.. Mai nahi reh sakta uske bina" Shivaay said with teary eyes. He joined his hands in front of Vinay.

"Iss baar sab sach hai Uncle, I promise use har khushi dunga jo wo deserve karti hai. I will make her feel like a queen. Just give me one chance" he said

"Make your choice Shivaay. Aakhri baar use dekhke humesha ke liye chale jao uski life se ya phir use humse hi le jao" his words stunned everyone present there.

"Aur apni ma ki kasam lena" he added

"Papa, aap kya bol rahe hai?" Arnav asked him.

"Meri princess ko mai nahi kho sakta" Abhay said.

"Agar koi yaad hi nahi hai to wo kisi bhi parivar me chale jaye. Lekin iss insaan ki parchayi mai apne aankhon ke saamne rehte to nahi parne dunga apni beti pe." Vinay made his final decision.

"Maa, I cant choose. Anika ko family se door nahi leke jaa sakta" Shivaay cried on Jhanvi's shoulders while she patted his back.

"Please samjhaiye na unhe" he said in between his hiccups.

"Don't try that Jhanvi. Its of no use." Vinay said.

Shivaay went to a corner and sat on the bench when Aryan joined him. He put his hand on the back when Shivaay flinched away.

"What will he get by separating us?" Shivaay asked Aryan.

"He is a father Shivaay who loves his daughter. Na tum aur na mai unka dard samajh paunga. Anika suffered a lot for this lifetime" Aryan said.

"This means you think this is right? Blackmailing me? You also think I haven't changed a bit?" Shivaay looked surprised.

"Mere samajhne se kuch nahi badalta. She has a family and I am here friend. I can't speak above them. My decision doesn't matter" Aryan said.

"I can't do this. I will be dead if I have to leave her like this" Shivaay said.

"I know ye tough hai par I also believe you are strong" Aryan patted his back.

"Maine phir decision le liya"

And that was the last time he thought he will see her. She was sleeping soundly because of medicine effects. He sat on the stool near her and took her hands and kissed it.

"Mere papo ki saza mil gayi Anika. You won and I lost." UE wiped his tears.

"But ek baat, agar bhagwan chahe to we will meet one day."  He chipped.

"And I will tell you how much I love you" he kissed her forehead before leaving her forever.

FLASHBACK ENDS

"I need to do this for us" and he stepped inside. The interiors of the hospital has changed a lot and as he approached the receptionist, he tried to recall the name of the doctor who treated her.

"Hey, I need to see Dr. Dhananjay Thappar" he said and the receptionist looked puzzled.

"Sir, there is no doctor of that name here"

A CLIFFHANGER!

I AM THINKING OF ENDING THE BOOK SOON AS THEY RESPONSES AREN'T UP TO THE MARK. I WILL FOCUS ON OTHER BOOKS OR NEW ONES.

DROP YOUR VIEWS ABOUT THE CHAPTER. FINALLY THE MOST AWAITED CHAPTER IS HERE.

SHOW SOME LOVE THROUGH VOTES AND COMMENTS.

THNKS FOR READING

ANNE