CH 8 - MY NEW PA!

"Best of luck Anu" Aryan told her before dropping her two lanes before the main building of Prolite JSOR.

"Thank you" she said mildly and went her way to the new office, hopefully.

"Fingers crossed" she said to herself and soon stood before the building with a wide grin.

"I can do it"

As she entered, she already found a few familiar faces from Ramshow and the receptionist led her the way to the 9th floor.

"You are fired" they could hear a roar from inside the cabin which they assumed to be of SSO.

Anika's eyes widened in horror and her legs started to tremble in fear.

A girl who was wearing a one piece red dress, which ends to her mid-thigh and also giving a good view of her cleavage came out crying. Her expression can terrify anyone of the upcoming.

On noticing many eyes on her, she ran to the elevator covering her face.

"Heartless Billionaire" one of the employees said

A guy who seemed to be a foreigner ran to the cabin holding a file in his hands.

"Aise insaan ke under koi kaise kaam karega. Aurton ke liye bhi izzat nahi hai" Anika thought

The guy came out in a hurry after a minute of five,

"Hurry up Shanaya, he is very angry" he said to a girl who was busy registering their names.

"No. 1, please go inside" the girl called.

Anika was the last one in the line and so she waited patiently for her turn to come.

"You may proceed now" Shanaya told Anika and gathering all her courage, she held her credentials tight and began to move towards the cabin. 3 of her colleagues got the job and she also needs to prove her worth but she lacks experience.

On knocking the door, a manly voice was heard.

"Come in"

Peeping through the door, she saw the man who is claimed to be the ruthless, heartless, arrogant billionaire, sitting on his royal chair looking at some papers carefully.

"Listen Miss, all the post are filled up and only one last is left, that is for the PA and I take it very very seriously. Probably you saw me firing one today, so be careful in your decision and I want everything perfect with no mistake accepted." He said without even sparing her a glance. Anika's heartbeat raised to another level on hearing the voice and it was difficult to control her irrational breaths.

"Ok Sir" Anika replied finally and Shivaay stopped his writing for a second. Slowly, he looked up and found the owner of the sweet voice.

He kept looking at her with an unknown emotion which is yet to be discovered by her.

His mind was still not able to believe that his Anika, his lost love is just standing right in front of him and his legs unknowingly took him near her. He so badly wanted to touch her, kiss her and hold her so close to him that she can't leave him again.

"Anika..." he breath out.

"Yes sir, that's my name" she said meekly while looking down to avoid his constant gaze on her face. If some other man would have looked at her like that, she would have punched the face right away. But she didn't find SSO creepy and it was making her feel differently.

He arranged her hair strands behind her ear and was reducing the distant between them but a knock made his steps hault.

"Sir, May I come in?" it was Mike from the other end.

They maintained the distance as Mike entered the room. He couldn't comprehend why his boss was standing and why the new girl seems to be like she had been running a marathon.

"Sir, the final list is almost prepared and we don't need Ms Anika..." he was cut off in between by Shivaay.

"She will be my new PA" Shivaay Singh Oberoi announced.

NEW PA? INTERESTING... 

SHARE YOUR VIEWS. DO VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT.

THANKS FOR READING.

ANNE