CH 15 - 'THAT' ?

The entire night, Shivaay had only one thought in his mind.

"How could she marry?" he thought.

"But she should move on unlike you" his brain mocked.

"Yep, she should but my heart is just not ready to accept."

"She said I stole her first kiss?" this crossed his mind.

"Definitely. She isn't married." For a sec, he was contented but then the baby? Whose it can be?

"Kya usne jhooth bola about the first kiss thing? Lekin na surname change, na sindoor, na mangalsutra, why the fuck is she hiding her status? Taki uska professional career affect na ho? But she is not the type to cheat on her husband and kiss me back. " he banged his fist on the head board of his bed.

"Fuck this shit. I will get all my answers tomorrow" finishing his drink, he slept. 

.

.

.

.

Anika bade goodbye to her family and went with the driver Shivaay has sent. The entire family think she works under Mike.

She met Shivaay just before they were supposed to get on the jet.

"Good morning Sir" she greeted.

"Hmm" was his only reply. She scrunched her nose but nevertheless sat and made herself comfortable. Shivaay sat opposite to her but she avoided any eye contact and looked outside.

"Kaise bitega ek hafta iss sadu ke saath. Yaha to Mike bhi nahi hai" she murmured.

"Kuch kaha tumne?" He asked

"No" she blurted and texted her family.

She put the earphones and closed her eyes while he was staring at her.

"Meri innocent Anika" he smiled.

Once they reached, Shivaay woke her up. The driver there was waiting to drop them to the hotel.

"Sir, exactly kya kam hai? You didn't explain anything?" She asked.

"Aaj nahi hai kuch. We have to look into the ppt and files and re-check before presenting it to the Goenkas tomorrow sharp at 10 in their office." he said.

"And the remaining days?" Anika questions.

"Goenka deal will take at least 3 days as I will finalize everything before leaving. They are throwing a party this Sunday on the account of his 20th Anniversary. Furthermore, I have to look for some land here for charity purpose."

Anika was looking at him with wide eyes.

"Saans le lijiye" and smiled but he ignored.

They reached the hotel and were assigned rooms on the same floor.

Shivaay got a call from Jhanvi.

"Kaha ho tum?" she asked.

"Hello Mom" Shivaay replied.

"Maine kuch pucha"

"Delhi me hun, kuch kaam se aaya hun" he replied.

"Mujhe laga tu India mere liye aaya but I was so wrong" she said

"Maa, 2 weeks more. Aur phir mai Mumbai me hi rahunga with you guys" Shivaay assured.

"Pakka 2 weeks?" she asked.

"Okay okay. 3 weeks pakka promise" he said.

"Fine. teen hafte baad agar nahi dekha tujhe Oberoi Mansion me to you will have to marry a girl of my choice" Jhanvi said and hung up.

"Wtf" he looked towards Anika who was also busy on a call.

As he neared her, he could hear conversation.

"I miss you too baby. Chalo ab Tara aunty ko phone do" Anika was talking to Arshi

"Baby? Aryan? Ya phir Anika ka baccha? And who is Tara?" Shivaay so wanted to get the information about them through his sources but he would restrict himself to do so as its creepy and against his promise.

"Mai pahuch gayi hotel. Everything is good. Tu chinta mat kar ek hafta bit jayega."

"......."

"Bye" Anika turned around and Shivaay looked here and there.

"Eavesdropping?" she raised her brows.

"Do I look like a creep?" he reasoned and went with full on tadi to his room not before saying, 

"Come to my room at  sharp at 4 and we will do the work"

"Sadu"

.

.

.

knock knock..

knock knock..

No response.

Anika pushed door a bit and realised it was open. When she entered, the room was empty and could hear the shower running.

"ab tak nahaaye bhi nahi, pata ni kya kar rahe the?" she noticed a cabinet full of different kinds of beer, whiskey, rum and she couldnt help but roll her eyes.

"Typical Billionaire" she muttered.

The bathroom door opened and she could hear his movements. There was a separate area between the room and the bathroom. 5 star things!

'He must be getting dressed' But he came naked! 

Okay not literally.

Anika gasped in shock and shut her eyes.

"Aap nange kyu aaye hai?" she asked still closing her eyes.

"I think maine towel lapeta hai. Tumhe uske andar ka dikh raha hai kya?" he asked and chuckled.

"Chii. Perv"

"I am not ok. Mai kapde bhul gaya tha. Aadat se majboor. Akele rehta hoon na"

He took out his clothes and began dressing there.

"Yahi pehnenge kya?" she asked.

"Ovyo, mera room hai"

"But I am still here" 

"Mujhe koi problem nahi hai. Tumhe problem ho rahi hai" he laughed looking at her expression.

"Aapko kya problem hogi? Pata nahi kitni ladkiya aapko aise dekhne ke liye tadapti hogi aur najaane kitno ne dekhi bhi hogi" 

"I didn't get you Ms Anika" he was having fun for sure.

"Aap samajh chuke hai, you know during that" she said

"During what?" Anika could feel that he was coming near.

"Aankein kholo, I am done" he said and she slowly opened her eyes only to find him really close. She turned her face to the other direction.

"Bolo Anika" he lift her chin up.

"I can't say" she huffed.

"Sex" he whispered in her ear and her body went numb.