CH 44 - NANDITA

"Where are you taking her?" Abhay asked Shivaay.

"Mai uska advantage nahi lunga promise. Its just to those places where we used to go when we dated. That's it" Shivaay replied.

"Okay" Abhay said. Its not that easy to trust Shivaay and go against Singhania family.

"And Abhay, I know its hard for you to think that Vinay Uncle might be the culprit or Arnav but please don't let emotions take a toll on you. We are doing this for Anika" Shivaay applied gel.

"Yeah" and Abhay went out.

Here Anika got ready in  regular jeans and a fancy top for her day out with ex... Boss

"Ready?" Shivaay knocked on her door and she nodded.

"You look......" He checked her out from top to bottom while Anika raised her eyebrows waiting for him to complete the sentence.

"Beautiful" he finished and her lips curled up in a big grin.

"Thank you and you don't look bad either" its rare he wears casual and today is the day.

"You should wear this frequently" she commented.

"Doesn't suit my personality" he replied and flipped his hairs.

"whatever" she rolled her eyes.

He forwarded his hand and she placed hers.

"Hum kaha ja rahe hai?" She asked as they sat on the car.

"Nothing special" he replied and started the engine.

After a good silence of 15 minutes, Anika saw a campus.

"This was our college"

She looked around and smiled as she noticed students loitering around.

"Hum bhi aise hi jaate the na. Ragging bhi hoti hogi and we made so many friends" her eyes light up

"Tumhari ragging lena is like next to impossible. I still remember the day when you emptied your water bottle on the head of one senior." he laughed but her smile faded.

"I am just waiting kab mujhe bhi yaad aaye ye cheeze" she said

He made her chin up to face him, "soon. Trust me"

He took her to all those parks where they used to hangout and she seemed to love. Next destination was Gateway of India. Shivaay too enjoyed living like a commoner where no one knew him as the great businessman.

The sun was setting as they were having the gala time together.

"Ab to shaam bhi ho gayi" she said.

"Final place left"

He drove and they stopped in front a big building.

"Its AER" he said and accompanied her to the top floor.

"Iski kya speciality hai?" She asked

The manager escorted them to their tables

When they sat opposite to each other, Anika was still waiting for him to answer.

"This is the place I brought you on our first official date" he said and Anika smiled shyly.

"Sir, Ma'am what would you like to have?" The waiter asked.

They placed their orders and Anika looked around the place. Its a posh place and couples surrounded them.

"You can ask your questions" he said reminding her the condition on which she agreed.

"Yeah. So humari pehli mulaqat kaisi thi?" She began.

"I told you. Business party, seven years old" he answered sipping the welcome drink.

"No no, college me" she corrected.

"Oh. Basically we knew each other because of rivalry. So you mostly stayed away from you. Avoid karti thi and I would be the one tried to get around you, or in your friend circle. But then I was one of the best students and head tha, eventually you had to come to me for help. Library me we discussed a project. You were a tough nut to crack. But who can resist my charm?" He winked and Anika rolled her eyes.

"Next please"

"Who is your father? I heard Jhanvi Maa Agarwal likhti hai and you are... I mean I found it weird. Aap comfortable nahi hai batane me then also its okay" she fumbled with her words towards the end.

"They are divorced. My so called biological father was having an affair and we found out" he answered honestly. That day he knew Anika still had humanity left in her when she punished Tej and freed him from Jhanvi.

"I feel like I have heard it somewhere" Anika stressed her mind a bit and she saw black images of her in Oberoi Mansion.

"Anika, don't stress yourself okay. Suni hogi kahi" he said holding her hand but she shrugged it off.

"Jhanvi Maa ne bhi suffer kiya hai. Having a husband like him is cruel fate" Anika said.

"True but we are over that" Shivaay said. His fingers balled up into fist as he recalled how Tej shot Anika.

"Kitni ladkiyon ne aapko propose kiya hai ab tak?" She asked while he smirked.

"You are behaving like a jealous girlfriend"

"Its just a general question. Aisa kuch nahi hai" Anika said suppressing her smile.

"Sacchi? And agar mai kahun ki bohut sari hai then you won't be jealous right?" His smirk grew wider

Anika's lips thinned as she was short of words, "not at all. I am not your girlfriend"

"Chaliye ye question bekaar hai. Next one. Apne mujhe fire kyu kiya?" She asked.

"Aryan reminded me ki mujhe tumse dur rehna hai, so I did what was best for us" he said.

"Aryan? Usne kaha?" Anika was a bit surprised.

"Kind of" he told.

"Okay so you didnt mean a thing you told me that day? Like flings and all?" She asked with a hope.

"Naah. You can never be my fling. Ye sach hai ki I lose control when you are near me."

Anika gulped the juice down her throat.

"Next question is a bit personal"

"Am not afraid and I wont lie either" he said with confidence

"When was your first kiss and with whom?" She looked down immediately whereas Shivaay chuckled.

"Umm... It was 12th grade. She proposed me and then kissed me."

Anika nodded lightly.

"Uska naam?" She asked curiously

"Nandita..."

And then Shivaay realized that she might be the one whom they are finding.

"Nandita" he repeated himself

HOLA FRIENDS. CAN SHE BE THE SAME ONE THE TRIO HAS BEEN SEARCHING? HOW IS THE PLOT GOING?

DROP YOUR VIEWS ON THE STORY.