CH 10 - GET YOU BACK

Shivaay entered his apartment and sat on the couch after locking the door.

A series of events shook him today.

He saw his Anika in front of him but everything about her looks a bit changed. She put on weight, her dark circles seemed to be lost and he could feel her innocence back. Just a good effect of him leaving her.

"Why is she in search of work?" was his first question. Her comforting smile assured him that everything was fine. If he wanted, he could have kept a track of her life but that would hurt him personally more and it would be so unfair to her. He had played enough games but now he is desperate to know her once again. Is this a sign of God?

No no, there isn't anything like that.

.

.

.

Anika was not getting the point why she is hiding the fact that she will be working under SSO which is matter of proud for her. She has searched about him in Google and the information was less but enough to let her know that he is one of the best and dead dropping handsome, the second she considers irrelevant.

But isn't his eyes captivating?

Yes, it is.

She smiled as her car dropped her for the first day of office. Aryan wanted to do it but he urgently had to go to some meeting with a client.

She wore a formal skirt, slightly slit in the middle with a white shirt, looking elegant and very confident.

"Good morning Mike" she greeted as she reached up to Shivaay's cabin.

"Impressed" he replied

"Perfect with time on the first day, hope it continues" he added

"Sincerity flows in my veins" her confidence won Mike's heart.

"Best of the luck for the day"

"Thanks" Anika smiled and went to make his espresso, perfect as he wants.

After she got done, she placed it on his table and SSO entered with Mike behind him. He had his sunglasses on which irked Anika.

"Cabin ke andar bhi dhoop lagti hai inko" she murmured under the breath.

"Sir, I prepared your today's schedule here since its Anika's first day" Mike said and Shivaay looked upto her. Her dress fitted her curves well and she was carrying it confidently. He somehow felt to capture her lips. He gulped the saliva lump formed in his throat and sat down.

"Keep it here and resume your work" SSO said and began sipping his coffee.

"Good morning Sir" Anika greeted in a low tone after Mike left.

"Good morning dear" the words left his mouth and Anika gasped. His behaviour towards Mike was complete opposite. Such a bipolar man!

'I need to be careful' she thought.

"Its tasty" he said and soon finished.

"What's your plan for today?" he asked her

"I don't know Sir. It depends what work I will have to do" she replied.

"I hope tumnee apne parents ko nahi bataya..." he couldn't complete as she cut in between.

"I did it but I wanna know the reason" she demanded.

"I don't appreciate if someone speaks in between" he removed his sunglasses and Anika noticed his beautiful eyes.

"Otherwise I have my own ways to shut you up" he said eyeing her lips and her nervousness reached a peak.

"Sorry to get distracted" he said and looked down into the files.

"By the way, we have to meet a party tonight at J.W Marriott, sharp at 8. My driver will pick you up" he said

"Sir, thanks but I will come on my own" she insisted

"I haven't asked for your opinion but its an order." He said finally.

His main intention was to know about her family indirectly. He doesn't want to hire any private investigator, so that would be the best way.

"What do I have to wear Sir?" she asked

"Yellow" he said and looked up to her face to see any changed expression but it didn't seem to affect her at all.

"Ok Sir" she said

Just one glimpse of their past and Anika would again hate him but isn't their any other way to win her back?

"This time I will deal with the Singhanias and get you back Ms Anika SInghania"

SORRY SORRY FOR BEING SO LATE. CAUGHT UP IN COLLEGE WORK AND ALL. 

VIEWS ON CHAPTER?

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.

THANKS FOR READING.

ANNE