CH 23 - THE DREAM?

The entire night Anika was thinking about her sudden grown attachment towards Shivaay.
"Are you jealous?"

It was a simple question asked by him and she should have answered it directly on his face but she couldn't and instead had to divert the topic.

She wasn't, right?

"Ye insaan meri sehat ke liye bilkul thik nahi hai" she said to herself.

Since the day they met, she has been lying to her family and friends which is so unlike her.

"Yaha se jaane ke baad hi mai Aryan ko bata dungi. Even if I get kicked out" she thought and dozed off to sleep.

.

.

.

.

Anika could hear the banging of her door and it disturbed her beauty sleep. She saw the time and it was already 10 am. Of course because she slept late overthinking her changed behaviour.

She opened the door with her eyes partially opened only to find Shivaay with two plates of chole bhature. He was wearing casuals and she couldn't stop herself from admiring.

"Aap phirse aa gaye?" she smiled dreamily.

"Lekin iss baar mai aapki changul me nahi phasungi"

"Changul? Phirse? What" Shivaay was confused as hell while Anika thought it was all dream.

"Aap mere sapne me aaye hai na phirse?" her smile grew wider

Shivaay chuckled looking at her and went past her inside the room.

"Good morning Anika" he placed the plates on the table and shook her.

Anika's eyes widened realising the nuisances she blabbered and now he was waiting to shower her with questions.

"Aap subah subah mere kamre me?" she asked.

"Yeah. Wo kal raat ko sapne me nahi aa paya tha tumhare, to socha abhi aa jau"he winked and her cheeks reddened. She was looking everywhere but not him.

"Mai fresh hoke aati hun" she ran inside the washroom.

Shivaay in the meantime cleaned her bed. He was trying to fulfil all his wishes which he wanted to do with her. He has no idea of what future has in store for them but he wants to live the present and keep her happy.

Anika came out after 15 mins and her eyes fell on the bed and Shivaay who was smiling at her.

"Ye aapne kia?" she asked

"Nahi room service walon ko bulaya" he replied mockingly.

"That's better" she was relieved. It was unimaginable that Shivaay Singh Oberoi, her boss and the billionaire just cleaned her morning bed.

"What? Maine kia hai" he said showing his tadi.

"Now don't feel awkward ok. Kal ke liye sorry once again and khana thanda ho jayega lets have it"

They began having it in silence.

"Tumne apne dream ke baare me nahi bataya" he started.

That's the conversation she wanted to avoid.

"Kaunsi?" she said innocently.

"Wahi jisme mai aata hun. Like what do I do? Was it only me ya phir hum dono hi the? What was it like?" he was eager to know.

"Mere dream me aap......" she stuffed the final piece.

"You knocked on my door"

"Kaunsa door? Hotel ka? Office ka? Or maybe your house? Be specific Ms Singhania"

Anika released a deep breath.

"This hotel" she answered.

"And after that?"

"I was sleeping. It was like midnight. Aur phir maine darwaza khola...." She closed her eyes and dulped the saliva lump in her throat.

"You were really messy, like drunk bhi the"

"Phir kya hua?" Shivaay asked.

"Aapne 10 files mere upar phek di to make presentation and you then left" she sighed.

"Seriously? Maine aisa kiya?" he scratched his back head.

"Anyways it wasn't that important." He said.

"Get ready, hume kuch land supervise karne jana hai and I need to meet a builder" he said.

"Okay Sir, work mode On" Anika said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Papa aapne mujhe bulaya?" Aryan asked Vinay who was sitting on a chair and playing with Arshi.

"Beta, chalo abhi sone ka time hai na?" Vinay told Arshi.

"Good night Dadu, Good night Aryan chachu"

"Good night baccha" Aryan patted her back before she left.

Arnav and Abhay too entered the room and the three sat near Vinay.

"Mujhe Anika ke baare me baat karni thi" Vinay said.

"Maine use kafi reluctantly permission di hai and you know it pretty well"

"Papa, princess ko kuch nahi hoga" Arnav assured.

"She has been a bit distant after joining. Aur phir do hi hafte me trip bhi. Maine usse baat ki hai lekin I guarantee she shares more with you all" Being a father, his concern and care is common.

"Maine baat ki hai and she sounds good and busy of course." Abhay told.

"Ya Mujhe bhi yahi laga. She is happy papa aur hum uski happiness hi chahte hai" Arnav said

"And Aryan? Tumhare paas kuch extra hai bolne ke liye? Usne apni company ka naam tak nahi bataya hume" Vinay said.

"Yeah, she said she is working under Mike and maine search ki but I got nothing" Abhay told.

"Papa, Anika isliye nahi batana chahti taki aapke kehne par koi favour na kare use and that's really brave of her. Maine pressurize nahi kiya use to say anything to me" Aryan told.

"I know wo independent banna chahti hai lekin mai bas bhalai chahta hun meri beti ki. I don't that ki uss Shivaay singh Oberoi ki parchayi bhi use chuye. He has harmed her enough" Vinay said.

"We wont let him enter her life again Pa" Abhay said.

"As soon as she comes, I will personally go and meet her boss" Aryan suggested.

"I will go too" Arnav said

"Nahi Arnav, agar usne dekha then she wont really like it"

"Aryan sahi keh raha hai"

"Okay to phir ye tai raha."