CH 51 - SECRETS UNVEILED

"Aaiye na, baithiye" Anika said politely to them. Shivaay was already shooting daggers at Nandita with his Kanji eyes.

"Kaha ho aajkal?" Vinay too settled down along with all the members of the family and Shivaay.

"Bas ghumne gaye the dono, jaise hi aaye Anika ne contact kiya hume. She said she wanted to meet me regarding her health conditions and accident" Dhananjay said looking a bit afraid but Anika was smiling sheepishly at him.

"Nice to meet you Nandita after so long" Shivaay said.

"Tum Mrs Thappar ko kaise jaante ho?" Arnav asked him and Shivaay smirked.

"Batao Nandita inhe, ya phir tum choro mai hi batata hun" and Shivaay began.

"Arey mehmaan aaye hai, khane ka intezaam karo"

"Khushi aur Anika" Vinay said and Khushi was about to move but Anika motioned her to stop.

"Even I am hungry" Anika paused briefly.

"For the truth" her voice was deep.

FLASHBACK

"Sir, aapko Dr. Thappar unke cabin me bula rahe hai" a nurse came to Vinay who was sitting alone waiting to meet Anika. He just told Aryan to get freshen up and so he left for home.

"I am coming" Vinay got and marched towards the cabin where he spotted Nandita too.

"Anika ko hosh aa gaya hai"

Vinay's happiness knew no bounds, the moment they all had been waiting for has finally arrived.

"But she is not exactly able to speak properly. The only name she has been constantly repeating is Shivaay and she wants to meet him" Thappar said and Vinay's heart cracked. 

His daughter after her consciousness wants to meet Shivaay first, the man who destroyed her life.

"You want to meet her?" and Vinay nodded. Thappar and Vinay went to her bed and the latter massaged her head lightly while her eyes were still closed.

"Shivaay kaha hai?" her words were like a trigger.

She didnt open her eyes but her mumbles were becoming distinct.

Vinay returned back to the cabin and sat on the opposite chair beside Nandita.

"I know aap hurt hai. At the end, all your sacrifices and wishes for her crushed into pieces. Hosh aane ke baad wo bhaagi bhaagi jayegi Shivaay ke paas and he will take advantage of her again" Nandita said but Vinay ignored.

"Mai kya karu? I couldn't do anything for her. I couldn't keep the evil away from her. I am a failure as a father" he broke down in front of her and she forwarded him the glass of water.

"Isse accha to ye gota ki she lost her memory. All those moments of insults and betrayal sab bhul jaati. Being a woman, I completely understand her situation too. After all we love too much" Nandita's tears too rolled down her cheeks.

Dhananjay joined them and he rushed towards Vinay to console him.

"Dhananjay, I will leave for my office. Bye" she got up and went out.

"Sahi me duniya choti hai. Shivaay Singh Oberoi will finally understand the pain of rejection" Nandita smirked.

FLASHBACK ENDS

"Anika" Vinay called 

"Anika, teri memory?" Arnav asked who was trying to apprehend the situation.

"I know everything Bhai. Aur ye bhi yaad aaya ki hosh aane ke baad maine papa ko dekha aur kaha that I want to meet Shivaay" 

Shivaay rubbed her tears off.

"I am not getting anything" Khushi said followed by Arnav

"Papa, I cant anymore. Just spill" Anika was already crying and Shivaay held her protectively.

"Mai behek gaya tha. Mujhe laga I will lose you again. So I had to tell him to erase your memory" Vinay screamed.

"What?" Arnav couldnt believe his ears.

"Kaise?" Khushi asked.

"Drugs, my medicines were nothing but drugs. Papa successful bhi ho gaye the in all these but then Shivaay found out about it. He replaced my medicines." Anika said.

"How could you do this to her? Beti hai aapki" Arnav shouted at him.

"Beti hi isiliye chahta tha ki wo dur rahe Shivaay se who destroyed us. Ek baap ke nazariye se dekho Arnav" Vinay justified.

"I cant believe what you have gone through Princess. Aur ye sab kaise pata chala?  Shivaay akele?" Arnav came near Shivika.

"Nope, akela credit nahi lega wo" a familiar voice echoed and it was none other than Abhay standing at the entrance.

"Abhay?" Vinay called.

"It was Shivaay, Aryan and me" he said.

"We are not even letting our guest speak" Shivaay pointed towards Thappars.

"I was blinded by revenge" Nandita said.

"And tum apne aap ko doctor kehte ho? Chii" Khushi said to Dhananjay.

"Dont worry Bhabhi, uski suspension ki zimmedaari meri" Aryan said.

"Please don't do this. I will be doomed, I have a family" Dhananjay pleaded.

"Really? You tore apart a family ignoring all the doctor values. Agar Anika ko kuch ho jata to?" Abhay balled his fist in anger.

"Iska zimmedar mai hun. I am the one to be punished." Vinay said  looking down.

"I still can't believe it. Log kehte hai family humara taakat hoti hai. Here I was being betrayed by my husband once and then my own father" Anika got herself out of Shivaay's grip and rushed to her bedroom.

HEY GUYS!

ALL THE MYSTERIES OF THE BOOK HAS BEEN FINALLY OUT AND THE END IS NEAR. THE STORY WILL BE FINISH WITHIN A FEW CHAPTER *WEEPS* .

SHOWER YOUR LOVE AND DO VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT.

ANNE