CH 41 - THE THREE PACT

Anika woke up lazily from the bed and when she checked her phone, there were 3 missed calls from Vinay and 1 from Aryan.

She immediately dialed Vinay's number and he picked up after 3 rings.

"Papa, phone silent pe tha. I just woke up" Anika said.

"Its okay. How's everything going?" He asked her.

"Good. The family is really good and treat me well" she replied.

"I am not asking about your ex in laws. Mai janna chahta tha if you remember something. Waha tumhe rakhne ka motive ye tha ki tumhe khud yaad aaye and we dont have to tell you anything. Waisa kuch hua? If not then there is no point of staying and we will leave for Bangalore" he said.

Anika felt something unusual in his tone. She guessed her father doesn't want her to be back in this family.

"Nothing sort of it is happening" Anika whispered.

"Are you trying?" His next question made her think that she never really put an effort to remember anything except for asking Gauri how their relationship was.

"Umm. Not exactly. Papa, let's stay for one more week aur phir aap log hi bata dijiyega. Mai handle kar paungi" Anika said.

"Thik hai. Get fresh and have something okay?"

"Yup. Bye" and Anika hung the call. That day she wanted to ask Shivaay but he went somewhere and returned after a day. She needs to do it today itself and try to remember even if it pains her.

She got ready and descended down for the breakfast where she could find no one except for Abhay.

"Bhaiya, sab kaha hai?" She asked.

"Wo apne kisi relative ke ghar gaye hai" he was stuffing the aloo paratha in his mouth.

"Shivaay ne bataya nahi" she thought when someone tapped her from behind.

"Good morning" it was Shivaay and she smiled brightly as if her morning just started.

"Good morning Shivaay" Abhay greeted him and Anika's brows raised.

She sat for the breakfast and it was silent.

"Aur ek lo na" Shivaay offered her

"Nahi. I am full" Anika said.

"Waise, mujhe aapse baat karni hai" Anika told Shivaay not before looking at Abhay once.

"Sure" Shivaay chipped.

"Akele me" she again looked at Abhay but he was busy gulping down the orange juice.

"Oho, aisi kya baat hai akele me?" Shivaay whispered and winked while Anika rolled her eyes.

"Bhai aapko koi problem to nahi?" Anika asked again.

"Nope. Personal matter hoga. Am cool" he said.

"I need to go out for some work. See ya guys later. Bye princess" he kissed her cheek and went outside and she stood dumbfounded.

"Daal me kuch to kala hai" she thought

"Say?" Shivaay said.

"Aapke room me chalein?" Anika asked and his lips curled up to form a smirk.

"Such a one track mind" she muttered to herself.

"I heard that"

"Don't care"

When they reached their room, Shivaay locked the door and was about to open his coat but Anika held his hands.

"What the hell?" She was shocked.

And Shivaay began laughing like a maniac.

"I was teasing you" and again laughed.

"Batao kya hai?" He sat on the bed smiling by looking at her priceless expression.

"I have decided that I will try to remember since that's the purpose I am here" she said in one go

"Cool" he said.

"Just cool? Mujhe laga mai sabse madad mangungi but now as they have gone, you need to help me." she sat beside him.

"kya janna chahti ho?" he asked casually.

"Hum college me mile the na?" she asked as she well remembered Shivaay telling her that she was his only girlfriend in college.

"Nope. We first met at a business party jaha humaare families thi. We were 7 years old" Shivaay said as a chuckle escaped his lips.

"What?" Anika found it amusing.

"Nothing. Its just you were looking like a doll in that pink gown. I wish I had a photo" he said honestly. Anika blushed after hearing him and looked down.

"And then we met in the college after years" she was listening attentively.

"And fell in love?" Her eyes sparkled but Shivaay's breath hitched.

"I will use the heart of the Singhanias, their lovely daughter as my pawn and grow the Oberoi Empire more so that they could never match with our level. I swear to take revenge on them for their deeds thirty years back" Shivaay Singh Oberoi roared

"Shivaay" Anika called him as he zoned out.

"Nothing" he said.

"Mai kaisi thi?" Anika asked in an attempt to find answers

"sweet, caring, full of love" he said dreamily.

"Tumne medicines liye?" he asked.

"Oops bhul gayi thi. I will just go and take. Thanks" she got up and left.

.

.

.

.

.

"We have to think all the angles of the story. Last time, it was just one careless attitude and we lost big time." the first man said.

"Agreed. Cant afford to lose and I am with you" second man said.

"Perfect." the third man said and the three of them joined hands.

HOW WAS THE UPDATE?

DO COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW YOUR VIEWS.

THANKS FOR READING

ANNE