CH 43 - REVELATIONS

FLASHBACK

Abhay took out his phone and showed a clip to him. Shivaay felt like a thunderstorm hit him as he looked at the video and then to Abhay with fear in his eyes.

"I should have known that my sister is not safe around a bastard like you" Abhay was still holding his collar.

"You were spying on me? With a camera, that too in your sister's bedroom?" Shivaay asked in shock

"Don't try that on me. I'm gonna rip your throat out" Abhay said and Shivaay started sweating.

"I put it for the time being when I was out with her for the great Mumbai tour as per your suggestion. Kyunki mujhe doubt tha tumpe and guess what? My intuition was right" Abhay said

"You are getting it all wrong dude" Shivaay defended himself.

"I can't believe my ears. Maine abhi tumhe proof dia and all you can do is lie on my face. Have some shame Shivaay Singh Oberoi" Abhay snaped him

"I have a reason for doing that." Shivaay told him.

"Yeah? Go on. Sun raha hun mai" Abhay taunted.

"Okay okay. You don't trust me? Fine but I know one person who can make you believe I am not lying this time" Shivaay said and dialed Aryan's number.

"Aryan?" Abhay was surprised.

"We need to meet now. Come over" Shivaay said.

"Dude, its night. Mai kya bolke niklu yaha se?" Aryan said from the other side.

"Okay fine. Hum abhi video call karenge. Go to a safer place"

"Hum? Don't tell me tune Anika ko bol diya?" Aryan asked.

Abhay was listening to their conversation and he wasn't able to make a hint about how their friendship evolved

"You will get to know. Text me when I can call"
And he hung.

After a few minutes, Aryan called himself and he was stunned to see Abhay in the screen.

"What's going on? Koi mujhe samjhayega?" Abhay said.

"Shivaay, ye kya ho raha hai?" Aryan said.

"Abhay isn't the culprit" Shivaay said and Abhay looked up to them in disbelief.

"The only culprit here is you" he told Shivaay

"Abhay, meri baat suno. Shivaay is innocent okay. Stop taunting him like a saas every time" Aryan said and Shivaay chuckled.

Shivaay told Aryan how Abhay saw a part of their plan on the camera and Aryan nodded.

"Don't take it in the wrong way but we think Anika has been mistreated by the hospital and a family member has to be involved" Aryan started.

"Tujhe sense bhi hai tu kya bol raha hai?" Abhay said.

"We can't trust anyone now. Since Shivaay is the first one to find out, so I trust him." Aryan said.

"Anika ko benzodiazepines medicines diya ja raha hai which is a drug for temporary memory loss" Shivaay said.

"What? Tumdono ko galat fehmi huyi hai. These are vitamin supplements" Abhay said

"Nahi, Shivaay ne apne family doctor se pucha and he clearly said these. Aur phir to confirm, mai aur Shivaay Bangalore gaye the to find the doc who treated Anika lekin wo vacation me gaya hua tha. I am sure this is complicated." Aryan said.

"And you doubt on us?" Abhay asked and Aryan nodded lightly.

"Situation family ki taraf hi point kar rahi hai. I mean humara Bangalore shift hona, uss doc ka Bangalore transfer hona can't be a coincidence" Aryan said.

"Tujhe pata hai hum Bangalore isiliye gaye the so that Anika doesn't have to face Shivaay again" Abhay said.

"But Bangalore hi kyu? Singhania business ke branches almost har main city me hai and Delhi would have been the second choice. Why Bangalore?"

Abhay too thought over the matter.

"So Shivaay ne medicines hi badal diye?" Abhay asked and they nodded.

"I want her memory back more than anyone else even if it means she will hate me for the rest of our lives" Shivaay's words made Abhay's eyes moist.

"So now you know everything aur ab bas chup rehna hai till we find the truth and that bastard of Thappar returns" Aryan said and Abhay nodded.

FLASHBACK ENDS

"This feels wrong as hell" Abhay said.

"I understand considering that I was his puppet" Shivaay said.

"Feelings aside guys" Aryan said.

"Mai Papa aur Bhaiya pe doubt kar raha hun." Abhay said.

"Mai aur Aryan to tumpe bhi kar rahe the" Shivaay chuckled and Abhay glared.

"See, dono ke call records me unknown numbers hai but Papa me ek number constant hai. I mean if its that important he could have just save it" Aryan said and Shivaay took the sheet.

"So you mean ye Thappar ka hai?" Shivaay asked

"Nope, ye Nandita Kulkarni ke naam se registered hai which is kinda surprising cz I have never heard her name" Aryan said.

"Bangalore ka hai?" Abhay asked.

"Hmm." Aryan said.

"Hum Bekaar me doubt kar rahe hai unpe" Abhay said

"I know this is tough and mai nahi keh raha ki its him. It can he anyone okay. Including a man of my father too" Shivaay tried to console him.

"Now we need to find Nandita Kulkarni" the three said together.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hey Anika" Shivaay called her after breakfast.

"How are you?" He asked and she raised her brows.

"I am good." she smiled.

"You wanna go out with me?" He proposed the idea.

"Kaha?" She asked.

"Just a day out with your ex...."
"Boss" he finished.

Anika was expecting him to say husband.

"Okay but one condition" she said.

"You need to answer a few questions I prepared last night" she said.

"Cool. Just get ready" he kissed her cheek and she blushed hard the spot while he left to his room.

NEW CHARACTER HERE...
AND OUR BELOVED SHIVIKA ARE GOING OUT. WHAT ARE HER QUESTIONS?

THANKS FOR READING