CH 21 - PARTY TIME!

"The best way to shut you up" he chuckled and looked at her flushed face.

"Ye kyu kiya?" She asked him

"Kya kiya?" He asked back innocently.

"Kiss" she said meekly.

"Wo tum constant blabber kar rahi thi na to mujhe kuch aur nahi sujha and tumne khud hi kaha na ki tum he michimichi nahi machti meri kiss karne se. So it was simple" he answered honestly. Only Shivaay knows how he is controlling himself around her after meeting her again. He wants to embrace her in his arms and stay like that forever.

She looked away and took out her phone to dial a number.

"Hello Bhai"

Shivaay's eyes widened and his expression changed in split seconds. He was signalling her to not tell anything about the kiss by putting his fingers on his lips and with pleading eyes because if Arnav or Abhay gets to know she is with him, they won't let her work for another day and snatch her away from him, once again.

"Tum to busy hi rehte ho apne dates me" she said ignoring Shivaay completely.

"Meri trip bhi acchi hi hai lekin mujhe na tumse, Arnav Bhai aur papa se kuch kehna hai" she smirked and Shivaay's breath fastened at another level.

"Wo.... Mai bohut miss kar rahi hun sabko"

Shivaay sighed in relief.

"Baki sab thik hai"

Anika talked for another ten minutes before they reached hotel and she cut the call.

"You scared me" he told

"You deserved that" she chipped and he held her wrist.

"Okay I am sorry. I am really sorry. Tum chup hi nahi ho rahi thi to..." he held his left ear with the free hand and muttered sorry like 5 times more.

"Next time se mat kariyega. Its ok and thanks shopping me chalne ke liye"

She smiled and Shivaay too.

"Kal subah milte hai?" He asked with hope

"Party subah hai kya?" Anika chuckled

"Come on. Shaam ko hai. But subah breakfast saath kare?" His pleading eyes compelled her to say yes.

"Fine" she turned back to open the lock of her door when Shivaay said,

"The real SSO is the one with you.  Baki saare mere shades hai mere and har ek shade hi wajah hai"

Anika smiled harder.

As Anika entered the room, she touched her lips and smiled unknowingly.

.
.
.
.
.
.

They ate breakfast together discussing about many things about her. They showed the photos of each other's family.

In the evening, Anika was getting ready and for the first time in these two years, she was conscious of her looks.

"Mai kaisi bhi dikhun kya farak padta hai" she consoled her heart and applied the lipstick.

She came out of the room and realised Shivaay was already out.

"Aap tayyar ho gaye to bataya kyu nahi mujhe?" She asked but he was busy admiring her. She looked divine in the getup and his eyes forgot to blink for a few seconds.

Anika too checked him out as he was looking dashing in the suit and hair properly gelled.

"Earth to" she said and Shivaay smiled.

"Ladies take time so mai disturb nahi karna chahta tha" he said.

"Chalein ab?" and Shivaay nodded.

The driver drove them to the Goenka's place and the entire time, he was just stealing glances of her and her cheeks reddened.

"Sir hum pahuch gaye" the driver said and they got down. She clutched his shoulders and he tightened the grip and they walked together like a perfect couple.

Shivaay's eyes met Goenka's and he came towards them along with his wife. They were looking lovely.

"I am glad you are here Mr. Oberoi" they shook hands

"You can call me Shivaay" he said.

'Wtf? I never did this in two years' Shivaay thought but he knew Anika can change him for the good.

"Okay Shivaay, meet my wife Tarini Goenka"

"Nice to meet you Mrs Goenka"

"Same here Shivaay" she said and eyed towards Anika.

"She must be your girlfriend" and hugged Anika in no time.

"No, she is his secretary" Mr. Goenka interrupted.

"Oops I am so sorry. You guys look adorable together and as such I was mistaken"

"Nice to meet you Sir and Ma'am" Anika said.

"And happy Anniversary" she added as they passed the present

"Oh Shivaay, thank you so much for this"

Tarini was so welcoming and the couple were so in love.

"let's have a drink" Mr. Goenka offered and Shivaay nodded.

"Enjoy the party lovelies" Tarini excused herself and went to attend other guests.

Rajveer passed two drinks but Anika refused.

"I don't drink" she said politely.

"Okay. Mocktails?"

"Sure"

She took the drink and looked at her surrounding. This is new for her. There were couples dancing on the floor, elderly people sitting together, friends clicking selfies.

"How's the drink?" Shivaay asked and she came out from her world.

"Its good" Anika replied

"'Shivaay, Is that you?" there stood a girl wearing  a black one piece, hugging her body perfectly at right places. 

THE PARTY HAS BEGUN AND SOMEONE SPECIAL ENTERED THE SCENE. I KNOW THEE UPDATE WAS NOT UP TO THE MARK AND SORRY FOR THAT.

BEAR THIS TIME.

THANKS FOR READING AND VOTING

ANNE