CH 20 - WHO IS REAL SSO?

As he placed her gently on her comfy, he hovered upon her and was looking at her eyes for permission.

"You know I won't stop after this" he chipped and she nodded shyly. His lips were about to meet her when she could hear something loud near her ear.

"Aaahhhh" she got up in frustration and realized that it was a dream. Wet dream!

She gazed her surrounding and there was no one. She checked her phone and there was one missed call from Shivaay.

"What the hell was that?" Never in this two years, she had a wet dream. And now it was with Shivaay? Her sadu boss?

"Fuckkk" she screamed. She touched her entire body as it was unbelievable whatever she saw.

"Mai aisi cheapdi nahi hun"

She was zoned out by her ringtone. It was Shivaay. Again!

"Hello"

'How will I face him?' Was her thought.

"I am sorry to disturb your sleep but I forgot a file and its in my room. Uss file pe kuch details hai jo mujhe abhi chahiye. Send it to me ASAP"

"Okay" she said and hung up.

She got up and went to his room which was open much to her shock and she went inside to get the file.

She made the PDF and sent it to him and went offline. He was typing but now there was no time for any kind of chat.

"Wo mujhe apna dost maante hai, apna past mujhe bataya aur mai? Sapno ka remote kyu nahi hota humaare paas?"

Nothing could calm her mind now. She needs to get fresh and distract herself from this drama.

"I won't talk to him only. What will he think of me?"

After about two hours, she heard a knock.

"Shivaay" his voice made it worse for her.

"Kya karoon ab?" Anika began to bite her nails in tension.

Slowly, she got up and opened the door to find him in a black suit with his sunglasses on.

"Had a good sleep?" He asked.

"Kuch zyada hi so li" she murmured looking down.

"Mai andar aaoon? Are you busy?"

Her mind replayed the dream and she was speechless for a few mins before Shivaay snapped his fingers

"I brought you pastries " he handed her the box.

"Aap nahi khayenge?" She asked.

"I will for sure" and without her permission, he went inside and settled on the bed.

"Hope you don't mind"

She was silent and eating peacefully and Shivaay could sense something was wrong with her.

"Anything wrong?" He asked.

"Not at all" she forced a smile and concentrated on the sweet delicacy.

"Field work bhi check kar liya. Kal unki party hai" he said.

"I am not going" she said.

"What? Mr. Goenka ne invite kia hai tumhe bhi" Shivaay was baffled.

"I know lekin aap bata dijiyega meri tabyat thik nahi hai"

"Tumhe kya hua? You are fine. Or...." He looked at her from top to bottom

"That time of the month?" He asked not sure of how he might sound

"Naa.. Mujhe nahi aana bas" she said.

"Par kyun? Mere liye chal do"  His kanji eyes are so captivating.

"Kapde bhi nahi hai mere paas party type" she said next

"to kya ho gaya? Let's go shopping"

'Ab kya bahana du'

"Dekho Anika, mai ab kuch nahi sununga. Get ready in 15 aur hum shopping ja rahe hai" he said and left without even hearing her reply.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

They entered the mall and Shivaay was very happy to take her out for shopping. He was reliving his college days and badly wanted the time to stop.

"Yaha chalte hai" he held her hand and dragged her to the boutique.

After trying three gowns, she finalized the third one as Shivaay loved it.

"Ye sahi hai beta, ab kapde bhi unke choice ke le tu" her mind taunted.

When she came out of the changing room, Shivaay was done with the billing and was holding the bag.

"Aapne pay bhi kar diya?" She asked.

"Haa" and he moved out of the shop

"Mai kar deti" she said.

"We are friends remember?"

"This is too much Shivaay. Aap aise treat de rahe hai, dress de rahe hai.."

"And jewellery bhi" and dragged her to another.

"I will pay for this one" she whispered in his ear.

"Let me pay. I will deduct from your salary. Pakka"

Anika was satisfied after hearing that and then searched for matching jewelleries with the gown.

"This looks good on you ma'am" the receptionist said on the diamond earrings Anika just tried.

"Sir bhi yahi bolenge. Hai na?" She looked at Shivaay.

"I want pearl and not diamond" Anika said

They finalized a pair and then went out.

"Dekho Anika, kuch hua hai to you can tell me" Shivaay said after settling on the car.

"Kuch bhi nahi. Aap kyu puch rahe hai baar baar"

"To phir problem kya hai? Kyu nahi has rahi? Baat kar rahi ya phir mujhe tana de rahi?"

"Problem aap hai Shivaay. No no actually problem mujhme hai." She shouted.

"Is it because I am a divorcee? Or because I ruined her life?" His eyes were moist. He regretted telling her the past. He could tell her everything but not the name of his love, his Anika.

"Noooo.. Mujhe nahi problem hai aap kya the past me. Present matters aur ab mujhe nahi samajh aa raha hai ki Shivaay Singh Oberoi hai kaun? Wo jo puri duniya ke liye ruthless arrogant billionaire hai? Ya phir wo jo mujhe manane ke liye aloo puri lane ki baat karta hai? Everything is messed up. Hume mile kuch hi din huye hai aur aap aise pappiya de rahe hai aur surprisingly, mujhe michimichi nahi mach rahi. And..." Before she could say further he pecked her lips and she was mum.

HEY FRIENDS, HOW WAS THE UPDATE?

AND IT WAS A DREAM. DONT GET DISSAPOINTED AS THERE ARE MORE SHIVIKA MOMENTS COMING UP. I HAVE MENTIONED IN THE BEGINNING OF THE BOOK THAT IT MIGHT HAVE A FEW MATURE SCENES AS PER THE REQUIREMENT OF IT, SO YOUNG READERS CAN SKIP THOSE PARTS.

THANKS FOR READING AND SHOWERING WITH COMMENTS.

Anne