CH 2 - HER SMALL WORLD

The clock stroke 8 am in the morning as everyone in the house were either sleeping or about to get up.

Suddenly, loud shrills could be heard and it took no time to understand that someone is awake. The second lifeline of the house is awake. Its common that babies sleep but he is different in his own ways.

The man who was sleeping right next to the cradle on his bed groaned. He got up and took him up and began to sing in his sleepy voice.

"Lala lalla lori, dudh ki katori.."But hearing his voice, the baby cried harder.

"Shshh beta, naaa naa naaa naaa" he got calm for a second but still not completely fine and definitely not sleepy.

"Baccha, you need to sleep. Abhi nahi sooge to zindagi ki neend puri nahi hogi." He patted his back to make him sleep.

"Anika.." he called her

"Kya hua Aryan?" a girl, cladded in blue kurti and Patiala, who was apparently drying her hair appeared in the room.

"Dekho na Moksh so hi nahi raha" Aryan complained

"My god, tum ekdum useless papa ho. Let me handle" she went upto them and picked up him in her arms and patted to let him sleep.

"Moksh, shaitaan ho gaya hai, subah subah uthkar sabko jaga deta hai" she talked to him

"Agar tum nahi hoti to kya hota meri neend ka" Aryan faked a yawn.

After a good 10 mins, Moksh slept in her arms and she carefully placed him back on the cradle.

"Thanks Anu" Aryan smiled

"Thanks hi bolo sirf tum" Anika went out of the room crossing her hands against her chest.

"Anu listen na, mai kya karu bolo" he held her shoulders.

"Apni biwi ki sewa karo"

He saw her retreating figure and blushed unknowingly.

"Papa.." Anika entered the room of Vinay Singhania, her father who loves her more than anything else.

"Chote sahib uth gaye the phir se" he said and Anika nodded maintaining the smile on her lips.

"Arshi baby bhi to uth gayi hai" Anika took slow steps and kissed Arshi on her cheeks.

"Good morning bua" she said

"Good morning baby"

"Meri dono princess ek saath" Arnav was standing adoring them leaning against the wall.

"Bhaiya badi jaldi uth gaye aaj aap" Anika said raising her brow.

"Kya kare, aapki bhabhi ne jagah dia" he said and they all chuckled.

"Accha ji, maine jagaya? Aur aap jo raat bhar mujhe sone nahi dete" Khushi said and their eyes widen on the meaning of her words.

"Mera matlab hai, puri raat kaam karte hai aur room hi light jala ke rakhte hai, andhera ho to na neend aaye." Khushi said in a hurry and fumbling.

"Hum samajh gaye Bhabhi" and Anika laughed.

Her laugh was something which Vinay missed in the past years but now its all getting back to place. He, alongwith her brothers were successful in keeping her away from bad omens and most importantly, Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi.

"Aryan, utha nahi kya? Kyunki Moksh alarm abhi baja tha" Khushi said laughing

"Maine sula dia use" Anika replied

"Moksh ko ya Aryan ko?" Abhay entered the scene.

"Very funny" she said still smiling.

"Aapki date kaisi rahi kal raat ko" Anika winked at Abhay who stood dumbfounded by her straight forward question

"Tujhe kisne bataya?" Abhay asked but the remaining members were holding back their laugh

"Papa ne" Anika simply answered

"what!!" Abhay was beyond shocked to get this little piece of information.

"Aur aapko kisne bataya?" Abhay wanted answers

"Tum jiske saath date pe gaye the, wo Malhotra sahab ki beti hai"

"O God...Ye duniya sachme gol hai" Abhay sighed

"Details?" Anika asked

"Princess, Arshi baby bhi yaha hai, so details later on"

"Waise Anika aur Arshi ke qualities kafi same hai. Anika bhi bachpan me aise hi apne dada ji ke saath rehti hai zyada time" Vinay said caressing Arshi's hair but Anika's expression changed in split second.

"Mai sabke liye chaai leke aati hun" she excused herself and moved out as soon as possible.

ITS UPDATE TIME!!

SHARE YOUR VIEWS AND DO VOTE IF YOU LIKE. 

THANKS FOR READING

ANNE