CH 3 - BACK TO HER MEMORIES..

"Arey gharwalon, Tara aa gayi" A woman in her late twenties entered the Singhania Mansion wearing a simple salwar suit and carrying a genuine smile on her lips.

"Baby, I missed you" Aryan ran upto her and hugged her tight.

"I missed you too" she replied but broke the hug on realizing everyone looking at them.

"It's ok beta, no need to feel awkward" Vinay assured.

Aryan kissed her cheek the next instant and her cheeks could definitely give competition to beetroot. She hit his shoulders playfully.

"How was your trip?" Anika asked

"Tiring Anu, three pact days. Lekin mera baby hai kidhar?" Tara questioned

"Idhar hi to hai" Aryan pouted

"O common, mai Moksh ki baat kar rahi hun" she said while all chuckled

"Wo so raha hai" Khushi replied.

"Aap sab kaise hai?" Tara asked.

"Hum sab thik hai, tum thak gayi hogi take rest" Arnav said this time

"Haa" she smiled.

Her first meet with them was enchanting itself and she took everyone on her side that moment. She is just the perfect girl Aryan would have asked for and the prime reason why he never wanted to marry Anika at that time.

"Mujhe tumse bohut saari baatein bhi karni hai" Tara told Anika on her way.

"Pakka bas Aryan ko interfere mat karne dena" the duo laughed leaving behind a fumed Aryan.

.

.

.

.

Shivaay's chopper landed and fears engulfed him once again. One part of his heart wanted to see her but the other part never want that to happen. Her one glimpse will make him weak and die down with the fact that he can't have her in his life back. Never!

As soon as his steps took him near his house, he could only remember Anika's face and tears she shed in front of him. He would have killed himself the day she left but couldn't because of a person who loves him die heartedly.

"Shivaay" Jhanvi was standing on the door with tears glittering. She was weeping badly that Shivaay hugged her instant.

His hug melt her more and she broke down completely. She hit his chest with her hand,

"Aise apni Maa ko chodke chala gaya tha" she choked on her sentence. No one could notice his fluffy eyes under the black sunglasses.

Om, Rudra and Gauri too couldn't stop their tears from falling.

OmRu joined for a group hug and Gauri's lips curled up to form a smile.

"Humne bohut miss kia tujhe" Om said in between

"Shsshhh.." Shivaay caressed their hairs. He is the great wall of SSO. He cant fall weak in front of them or anyone. His vulnerable side is confined only to himself.

They broke the hug and Shivaay adjusted his tuxedo.

"Ghar aaya hai ya meeting attend karnee?" Jhanvi asked

"Wo meeting se direct aa gaya tha Maa. Change kar lunga" his eyes travelled the main hall. How Anika entered as the daughter in law through that door and how she captured their property the next year. Each and every memory flashed like a movie in front of eyes and he felt a lump in his throat.

"Mai fresh hoke aata hun" he excused himself and went to his room which is awaiting with another part of his deadly past.

"Kabhi Kabhi zindagi ke kuch hisse insaan ko badal dete hai" jhanvi thought to herself

On entering his room, he threw his sunglasses in air and looked in the mirror. Red burned eyes, dark pouches under the eye and messy eyebrows.

The bed behind again brought those memories back. They made love on it and he caressed his love's body.

"Only death can make me forget you"

To control his growing emotions, he took out the pills from the pocket and ate, followed by a glass of water.

HEY GUYS, HOW ARE YOU? A PART OF DOUBT ON ANIKA AND ARYAN'S MARRIAGE IS CLEARED I SUPPOSE. 

VIEWS ON TARA?

VOTE THIS STORY AND COMMENT

THANKS FOR READING

ANNE