CH 53 - THE LAST STATION

"I love you Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi and I don't care what others think cz my heart wants you"

Shivaay stood dumbfounded. The three words his ears have been longing to hear and Anika said it to him a few seconds ago.

"Reply nahi karna kya? Am I rejected?" she asked.

"You don't deserve me" was the first thing he said.

"I know" the confident Anika is back.

"Then?"

"You won my heart twice and broke once. Kya choose karu?" and Shivaay was speechless.

"May be mai mana hi karti but I can't fall in love with anyone else. I cant. The last time I came for revenge, deep down I knew ki mai bas apne family aur apne hone wale bacche ka badla le rahi hun, na ki apna. When I saw the love in your eyes for me, I didn't feel like a winner, I felt defeated kyunki mai aapke saath reh hi nahi sakti. Jab mujhe hospital me hosh aaya tha, I wanted to meet you kyunki mai sab khatam karke bas aapke paas jana chahti thi" Anika's eyes welcomed fresh tears. Shivaay pulled her closer and pecked her lips not thinking of where they stood. Its their moment and he wont allow anyone to ruin it.

"I love you too Anika, I always will" and he said it out. Anika hugged him the next instant.

Aryan looked at Tara and smiled. When Arnav went near, Shivika parted.

"Bhai" Anika was about to say something but Arnav hugged her.

"I am sorry Princess, we took 2 years of your life" he said.

"The only person who is responsible is me" Vinay was standing at a distance. They all glanced him.

"Tumhare har decision ke saath hun mai" Vinay said.

"Forgive me beta, aur kuch bhi nahi chahiye mujhe ab" he sobbed.

"I will Papa, bas thora time dijiye" Anika said.

"and mai sabka hi gunehgaar hu" Vinay said and Shivaay held his folding palm.

"Aap bade hai" he said.

"Papa, mai Shivaay ke saath jana chahti hun" Anika blurted and everyone was surprised.

"I want to travel places with you" she cleared and Shivaay smiled.

"and Shaadi?" Abhay asked.

"Koi jaldi nahi hai, Anika jab chahe" Shivaay replied.

"Iss beech mujhe bhi kuch kehna hai" Abhay sighed.

"I want you guys to know about someone"

"Kaun?" Khushi asked.

Abhay took out his phone and showed a photo to everyone.

"She is Sameera, my girlfriend" 

Khushi and Arnav gasped in surprise as Abhay finally decided to settle. Shivaay and Aryan already knew and Anika too had the idea.

"Mai jald hi use sabse milaunga" Abhay said and Arnav hugged him the next moment.

"I am so happy for you"

"Me too" Khushi said.

Vinay felt left out but he cant blame anyone. Shivaay went to him and passed a smile.

"I know that feeling" he said and vinay looked puzzled.

"Ma, OmRu ne ek saal aise treat kiya tha as if I dont exist. Mai khud do saal khudko sbse alag rakha." Shivaay said. Both of them were looking at Arnav, Abhay, Aryan, Anika, Khushi and Tara giggling and laughing, teasing.

"It was me who told you about second chances. Think about it" Shivaay said before Anika make her presence.

"papa, I want to go today itself." Anika said.

"I will return soon" she added.

"I am sorry" Vinay said.

"Its okay. I have learned that we women has to forgive at one point." she said and went to her room to pack her luggage

"Khayal rakhna uska" Vinay told Shivaay and he nodded.

Shivaay followed her to her room and she was folding her clothes.

"Kaha jana hai?" Shivaay asked.

"Wherever you wanna take me" Anika replied and Shivaay held her hands.

"Australia?" he asked and she pecked his lips.

"Okay"

"Bas ittu ka kiss? Dhang se milega na ab to?" he smirked and she blushed.

He kissed her cheek and then her forehead.

"You are my world" he said and joined their foreheads.

THE LAST CHAPTER OF THE BOOK IS UP. I KNOW MANY OF YOU ARE UNSATISFIED WITH THE ENDING AS THEY WANTED MORE PUNISHMENT FOR SHIVAAY BUT I COULDNT THINK OF NEW PLOT FOR THIS ONE

A NEW SHIVIKA BOOK WILL BE PUBLISHED TOMORROW OR DAY AFTER TOMORROW.

EPILOGUE ON SUNDAY

HAPPY ENDING THIS TIME.