CH 16 - SPECIAL WOMAN

"Kya kaha aapne?" She was breathing heavily.

"Wahi jo tumne suna" he kissed her cheeks and retreated back to his seat nearby.

She was rubbing her cheeks and looking at him with a confused.

"Subah se tadi dikha rahe hai mujhe aur ab achanak se ye kya tha" Anika thought to herself.

"We shall start the work ya phir apne wonderland me hi rahogi? #AnikaInWonderland" he chuckled

"#SaduSinghOberoi" she murmured and opened the laptop an began their work.

After almost two hours, they finished and Anika tilted her head and massaged her neck.

"So I think we are good for tomorrow" he smiled and Anika wondered that he is actually good looking.

She smiled back.

"Mujhe chalna chahiye" she got up

"Wait wait. Let's have something here" he offered.

"But.."

"No ifs no buts, mai boss hun. Waise bhi do hi log hai, alag alag nahi rehte hai" he said and took the telephone and dialed the reception.

"What would you like to have?" He asked Anika.

Anika had a sudden temptation for Aloo puri.

"Awkward ho jayega kya ye bolu to?" She thought whereas Shivaay was waiting for an answer.

"Aloo puri" she said meekly and Shivaay gave a broad smile.

"Typical Anika" he thought but his smiled couldn't be stopped.

"Send a penne Alfredo and Aloo puri" he hung the call.

Anika was fiddling with her fingers as she was short of words.

"So I realized I don't know anything about you and your family. Enlighten me" he said. His main intention was to know about Aryan but he didnt want to sound like a despo.

"Aaj sudden aapko jaanne ka man kia?" She asked.

"Aise hi, we are free" he told.

"Chaliye ek kaam karte hai. Game hi khel lete hai. Aap mujhse puchenge aur mai bhi aapse puchungi sawal" she folded her legs and sat comfortably. Unknowingly she felt good around him and there was no awkwardness or any kind of boss-assistant relation.

He chuckled and sat opposite to her on the bed in the same position as her.

"Thik hai" he agreed. Anika couldn't trust this changed behavior but who cares?

"Mere ghar me papa hai Vinay Singhania. Do bade bhaiya hai, Arnav Singhania and Abhay Singhania. Arnav Bhai is married to Khushi Bhabhi aur unki ek beti bhi hai Arshi" she was so excited and her eyes sparkled talking about them.

"Ye Sab mujhe pata hai love" he murmured but wasn't audible to her.

"Aur?" He asked.

"Mera best friend wo bhi family hai meri" she said proudly.

Shivaay nodded.

"Uska naam to hoga na?" He enquired.

"Aryan Kapoor" she said

"Okay. Kaha rehta hai wo?"

"Hum logo ke saath hi rehta hai. Papa use apna beta hi maante hai" Shivaay clenched his fist hearing this fact.

"Actually humare ghar ke do hisse hai. Ek hisse me hum rehte hai aur dusre me wo apni family ke saath rehta hai" As soon as Anika said family, Shivaay looked at her with questions and she was perplexed with his sudden interest in Aryan.

"Family as in?"

"Uski wife Tara and their baby Moksh"

Shivaay sighed in relief. He was beyond happy to get this piece of information.

"Aapko kya hua?" She asked.

Before Shivaay could answer, the door bell rang and they knew food has arrived. Shivaay got up to receive the plate and closed the door.

"Ye lijiye madam aapki Aloo puri" Anika took her plate happily, chipping a thanks.

They were digging in when Anika asked him,

"What about your family?"

Shivaay stopped and looked at her. He wanted to scream and tell her that she is also his family but there will be consequences.

"I have my mother and two younger bros, Om and Rudra. On is married to Guari. She is expecting a child"  He said and Anika got to know Shivaay in spite of being rude with the employees in indeed close to his family as the excitement in his voice can say.

"Okay now my turn. How many boyfriends have you had?" He asked

"I don't have any and never had" she said

"Really?" He wanted to confirm although he knows the answer well.

"Of course" she said. She can't guarantee anything herself because her past is unknown to her. But Shivaay shouldn't know this.

"Aapka bataiye. Kitni girlfriends rahi hai aapki?" She rolled her expecting a huge number. Just like in Sanju and Kabir Singh.

"1" he replied honestly and finished his plate.

Anika was shocked would be an understatement.

"Aap jhooth bol rahe hai." she said.

"Not at all. I had one girlfriend in my college" he skipped the marriage part as thats when things started to ruin.

"And you go on kissing anyone?" She blurted but later realised her words.

"I am sorry I didnt mean that" she placed her plate on the bedside table.

Shivaay came close to her and rubbed her cheeks.

"I kiss only special woman" he for the second time in the day kissed her cheeks.

HEY GUYS, HOW HAVE YOU BEEN? ITS A TOUGH TIME FOR THE WORLD AND WE TOGETHER HAVE TO FIGHT AGAINST THIS INVISIBLE ENEMY. STAY HOME , STAY SAFE AND KEEP READING.

DROP YOUR VIEWS ON THE CHAPTER AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT.
P.S - I LOVE INLINE COMMENTS😝