CH 7 - FIRST DAY

'Basically, I am thrown out of the conference room before I could even find out this mysterious man' Anika thought and groaned in frustration internally.

She was idly sitting in the canteen when a guy sat beside her and a tap on her shoulder brought her back to earth.

"Hey beautiful lady, new here?" he asked. Though Anika would have avoided talking to any stranger as clearly warned by Aryan but the guy seems friendly. It will be fine to pass the boring time with a company at least.

"Yes" she replied

"Took you long to reply" he chuckled

"Nayi hun naa, a bit hesitation" she said

"I understand. What brings you here" he concentrated on the word Here.

"An urgent need to be independent" she replied confidently

"I like that. But its no lon...." Before he could speak, an announcement was heard

"Sir is expecting Pranav at his office at the earliest"

"Gotta go, see ya soon if this company has a future" he said before leaving and out of her sight

"Kya bol ke gaya?" Anika sipped on her coffee.

.

.

.

"Sir, just give me one last chance to prove that this company and the new idea isn't crap" the boss was on the verge of begging.

"We have already given that to you, don't expect more" Shivaay said with ton of arrogance. He was feeling weird ever since he entered the building. Some familiar fragrance hovered upon him.

"What about the employees? Where will they go?" Pranav, the lead of the new project said.

"That's not my concern. Talk to your boss for that" Shivaay replied crossing his legs and sitting like a king that he already is.

Mike felt bad and it was normal for any human being except for the arrogant billionaire, SSO. He wanted to say this to him but it is of no use without any doubt.

"I should try for once" he thought before going near to Shivaay

"Sir, we can do one thing" Mike started only to be cut off by the Lion

"Have I asked for your opinion yet?"

Shivaay was getting nervous due to the familiar thing.

"No Sir" Mike was about to back off

"Tell"

SSO is really unpredictable.. Very bad..

"We can buy the company and let the employees work under us as of now. You can see if there is any progress and if not then we can hire more efficient workers."

The idea proposed by Mike wasn't that bad. Till then, Shivaay can stay in Bangalore itself and faked the workload from Jhanvi.

Shivaay simply nodded and then looked to Ramshow

"I have decided to buy the company and let all of you work directly under me for one month including you" pointing his finger towards boss.

"If there isn't any progress, then everything will be shutted down and no one will get to hear the name of this company ever again. Make sure, the USA branch also abides by" he ordered.

"And one more thing, the workers hired within one month will work in our branch from tomorrow and I will take their personal interview." he said before dashing out along with Mike

Ramshow felt a bit relieved but seeing his sweat drowned pained his heart a lot. But haven't we heard that something is better than nothing.

.

.

.

.

Everyone sighed in relief after SSO went with his employee.

The offer proposed by him was perfect for the employees as of now but still one month is crucial for all.

"We have 6 new employees hired in this month and all have to be present at the Oberoi branch which is named as Prolite JSOR tomorrow for PI as per Mr. Oberoi's order" Pranav made the announcement at the end of the day.

"JSOR?"

Aryan came to pick up Anika from the office but she was silent throughout the journey.

As she reached her home, everyone wanted to hear about her so called first day in her new office.

Anika got freshen up and joined the family,

"How was your day?" Vinay asked

"Confusing" Anika replied which made everyone ceased their brows.

"What happened?" Arnav asked then

"Transfer" she said

"Arey Anu, one word question answer nahi hai. We want details" Aryan said getting irritated as she was mum in the car also.

Anika narrated the entire story except for the names SSO and Oberoi. What if they are some known business partners of her dad? Then she will have to take favours which she doesn't want.

"Who was he?" Abhay questioned

"Pata nahi bhaiya, bas kal Prolite JSOR jana hai." Anika replied while fiddling with her hairs.

"OK, aapka personal driver ready hai madam" Aryan said dramatically which made everyone laugh.

"Anika, abhi rest le lo, you have a long day tomorrow"

EXCITED FOR SHIVIKA'S MEET?

THANKS FOR READING

ANNE