CH 26 - I HATE YOU

"How dare you kick me out from here?" Anika stomped her feet as she entered his cabin with rage in her voice

"And how dare you enter my cabin like that" Shivaay replied not even looking up and typing something on his laptop.

"Shivaay, look at me" she ordered.

"You are just no one to order me" he said while continuing his work but stealing glances of her pissed off face.

"And for your kind information, I am your boss. So either call me Mr. Oberoi or Sir" he said with his never leaving tadi. Don't know from where it came back to him but he almost lost his everything after he lost his love, his Anika.

"Waah waah, ye kya baat huyi? Mai yaha koi official kaam se nahi aayi hun. I am here to discuss an important thing with you." Her lips curled up to form a smirk.

She went up to the door and locked it. His face loss its colours but still maintained his posture.

"This is so cool right. Hum kahi bhi mile, I will only address you as SIR. Public me, private me...." She walked seductively towards him while he gulped down the saliva formed

To divert his attention, he again got busy with his works while she placed her hand on his shoulders and made him turn

"Reply?" she asked

"Listen, you are fired. So leave me *pause* the office" he said not looking at her eyes.

"You want me to go? Meri aakhon me dekhke bataiye" she asked but he didn't reply.

"Bas aapki chupki sab bata gayi" she said.

"Just go from here" he commanded whereas she remained unaffected

"Why can't you agree to the fact that I affect you and this affects you" she drew circles on his upper chest. His patience has been tested once again by her. This is wrong, he can't do it.

He held her fingers tightly to stop her from the torture she was giving him.

"Aakhir problem kya hai aapki? Sab kehte hai you are dangerous par aisa kya hai aapke past me which is haunting you and you are fearing our closeness. Am I that bad ki aap mujhe advances karne ke liye bhi sochte hai? I am not a cheap girl but I am attracted to you aur iski wajah aap hai, you made the first move and now I have been longing to get you but you..." she was cut off in between as he sealed their lips for a passionate kiss much to her satisfaction. Her hands automatically travelled to his neck and hairs as she made herself more accessible to him.

They kissed like there's no tomorrow. He pulled her closer to him by her waist and began to give feathery kisses down her neck. His one hand travelled inside her top as he pinched her petite waist.

"Gosh Anika, you are so addictive" he kissed her soft as she moaned out his name in pleasure

But then his conversation with Aryan clicked in his mind and he detached their frames. 

Anika was trying to be bold and not to cry at least in front of him. He definitely noticed her swollen eyes and he felt like punching himself now.

"Move away Anika" he said and went far from her.

"What was all this then?" she asked

"Kya? I am a male aur ek tempting ladki ke aage control nahi kiya" he was turning his back as he cant say all these words on her face.

She  broke down and sat down on the ground. When he turned, her state was something he didn't want to behold.

Though he knew that she does like him but now it is even more tough to leave her and move out, once again!

"So aap ye keh rahe hai that you used me and everything we had was just fake, pure lust" she said in between her hiccups.

Shivaay choked on hearing her words. 

"See, you too liked all that. Aisa nahi hai I forced you into something. Attention from a billionaire is what every woman  craves for." she got up and moved near him.

"Actually its all my fault. Trusting a man who treated me, nothing more than a slut" she said with confidence but Shivaay lost his mind.

"Anika..." he was about to slap but there was no fear in her eyes,he stopped and pulled back.

"You know what, I have never seen a coward like you but I know all that was not fake, not at least from my side. And most importantly, you are a liar, a bastard who can't move on from his past or make me a part of your present"

She slapped him hard and spoke, "I hate you Shivaay Singh Oberoi"

"And you know, thank God your first wife left you. You don't deserve someone's love"

He stood there as she moved out of his office and now, it was his time to break down. 

"You are right Anika, I am a coward and I couldn't fight for our love. Not then not now"

He cried harder and hit the wall with his fist more than 10 times to relieve the pain in his heart.

He dialed Mike's number, "We are leaving for Mumbai today". Though he could just call him to his cabin but Mike can't see him in this vulnerable state.

"You don't deserve someone's love" he repeated her words.

LIKE, COMMENT AND SHARE IF YOU LIKE THE UPDATE.

THANKS FOR READING
ANNE

P.s - Manan fans anyone? Thinking of writing a manan fanfic. Do let me know