CH 11 - MR. BIPOLAR

"What is the purpose behind wearing yellow? I dont like that color anyways.
Yellow yellow dirty fellow"

Anika scrunched her nose but still searched some decent dress in yellow.

"Damn, I shouldn't have asked him" she cursed while Khushi entered and looked at the pile of clothes on the bed.

"Ye kya haal banaya hai Anika" she would have screamed but Anika motioned her to keep it low.

"I am not getting anything in yellow to wear" Anika pouted.

"Ye to hai" Khushi showed her a full length dress which has a little slit till her lower knee.

"Will this be too revealing for the first meeting?" Anika asked

"Not at all aur ye out of the office meeting hai na. You will look classy in it" Khushi clarified.

"Thanks Bhabhi. Love you" Anika hugged Khushi and she reciprocated it.

"Chalo ab ready ho warna tumhara sadu boss wadka bhadega" and they laughed together.

.
.
.
.
As Anika got down from the Car, Shivaay's world stopped right there. Nothing is noticeable except for Anika and her face. She was walking towards him like a slaying queen and he remembered the day they kissed when she was wearing yellow after the party of occupying Oberoi Mansion.

"Sir, hope I am not late" she said and adjusted her hairs but Shivaay was too lost to pay heed to her words. He felt like pushing everyone out and hold her in his arms to let the night go.

"Sir?" She tapped his shoulders.

"Let's proceed inside. They are coming" he said and slid his hands behind her waist and moved in as if they are a couple who are madly in love.

Anika's breath felt heavy and her heartbeat raised. She was feeling like she could pass out any time in his arms. His hands on her back and their frames colliding didnt help in any way.

They took their respective seats and soon the meeting started. She found the opposite company's men very gentle. The way she performed her part was commendable.

"Good to see this deal signing in a greater way. We will take our leave Mr Oberoi" the head said and they shook the hands.

"Pleasure meeting you Ms Beautiful" the way of speaking wasn't flirtatious and thats what drew Anika's attention.

"Same here Sir" and the meeting came to an end.

"I think Sir I need to leave." Anika said but Shivaay didnt reply.

"Don't you think we should celebrate the deal?" He questioned

"I am happy you got it" she chipped.

"Then let's celebrate and dance" he took her hand and they descended to the floor.

The Music automatically played like a directed movie and indeed the director is SSO.

They groove on the steps and Anika knew that the connection she is feeling with the man is not new. She is not uncomfortable when he was touching her back or her hands while dancing.

Slowly slowly his hands traveled up and he began to draw circles on her open back just below the neck. That sensation shook her to the core and she just parted their hands.

"Sir" she whispered.

"Shivaay" he said near her ears in the most sensuous way possible.

"Call me Shivaay" and he kissed her earlobe. To be honest, Anika wasn't expecting but none of her body parts was rejecting his touches. Undoubtedly she was enjoying whatever was happening. But its against her principles.

'Inse mile din hi kitne huye hai' she thought.

"Shivaay, mujhe ghar jaana bhi hai" she said after gaining courage.

"OK" and he distanced themselves in just a second. She missed the heat of his body.

"Let's go" he said professionally.

"How bipolar" she murmured under her breath.

They went out of the hotel and were moving towards the car when he made her turn towards him and held her shoulders.

"Don't you think there should be a proper good bye for the night?" He said eyeing her lips.

He wasn't in his conscious state and alcohol is only making him behaving all weird.

Anika stood there motionless while Shivaay placed his lips on hers..

HEY GUYS, HOW WAS THE UPDATE?

IS IT TOO EARLY FOR THE KISS?
SHARE YOUR VIEWS.

THANKS FOR READING

ANNE