CH 31 - A FATHER'S PAIN

"To aapko kya baat karni thi?(What do you wanna talk about?)" Jhanvi asked Vinay.

"Shivaay ne aapko Bangalore ki baat batayi?(Has Shivaay told you about Bangalore?)" he asked and Jhanvi nodded.

"Aur aapki kya raai thi uspe? Wo New York se coincidentally to Bangalore nahi aaya hoga? That too after two years(What is your opinion on it? He wont be coming from New York coincidentally to Bangalore?)" Vinay said.

"Mai aapki baat samajh pa rahi hun lekin mera  beta India mere kehne pe aaya hai.(I am understanding what you are trying to see but my son has come to India because of me)" Jhanvi said proudly.

"Do saal lage use wo hadse ko bhulake wapas iss jagah aana jaha shuru bhi hua tha aur khatam bhi but coming here back did remind him of her. I guess to avoid this and be normalize, he went to Bangalore. Aur mujhe ye lagta hai ki agar use pata hi hota ki aap sab Bangalore me hai to pehle hi aa jata. Mujhe itna nahi tadpata(It took him two years to settle himself from inside and come back to the place where eberything started and finished. And I feel that if he knew then he wouldnt have waited for two years to be here)" she continued.

Vinay was speechless hearing her.

"Aur phir usi company ko khareedna and then the trip to Delhi. On top of that, Anika ka humse chupana(And then buying the same company, trip to Delhi. He even made Anika lie about the boss)" Abhay said now.

"Na Shivaay wo sharati baccha hai jiski complain aap mujh tak leke aa rahe hai aur na hi mai wo headmaster(Neither Shivaay is the mischievous kid and neither I am the headmaster to whom you are complaining. )" she mentally patted her back for the wonderful line. Aryan chuckled lightly which went unnoticed by everyone.

"Hum sahi me mazak ke mood me nahi hai Jhanvi Aunty. Hum aapki kafi izzat karte hai aur isiliye yaha iss discussion me aapki raay chahte hai(We are really not in a mod=od of joke now Jhanvi Aunty. We respect you and so want your opinion)" Arnav said.

"Anika demanded the answers of her past. And the Oberoi family is related mostly to it. Ab bas use batana hai kaise kya hua" Vinay said.

"Its a good decision. Use batana humari duty hai and the decision afterwards is her choice."

"Lekin iss bar we think she likes Shivaay" Aryan said earning a glare from Arnav.

"Sahi to keh raha hai. Maine Anika se jab baat ki thi, tab bhi aisa hi lag raha tha(He is right. Even when I confronted her, I felt the same)" Khushi justified.

"Manipulate karna koi usse sikhe(People should learn from him how to manipulate)" Abhay muttered under his breath.

"I am not getting this point. She likes him, to phir problem hi kya hai? Ye to khushi ki baat hai" Jhanvi was very happy.

"Bilkul nahi. Mai nahi chahta Shivaay uski zindagi ka hissa phirse bane" Vinay said with a stern voice.

"Aur aap hote kaun hai ye decide karne wale?" Jhanvi was angry

"Ek baar suni thi uski iss mamle me and I don't want to repeat what happened then" Arnav said.

"Tab ka pata nahi lekin I can confidently say ki Shivaay Anika se beintehaan pyaar karta hai. And he will never harm her"

Shivaay overheard this as he came back to living room after past event of the hospital haunted him for a few minutes. He was overwhelmed by his mom who stood beside him.

Khushi and Aryan too smiled looking at Jhanvi.

We cant say Vinay, Arnav and Abhay are  wrong. You cant let your only daughter or sister fall for a a man, who had harmed her in the worst way possible.