CH 19 - DRUNK SHIVAAY IS IRRESISTIBLE

"You are married?" She asked shockingly.

"No" he said and concentrated on his food.

"Matlab?" She was too confused now.

"Khana khao" he ordered.

"Wo mai kha lungi pehle aap bataiye" she insisted.

"I am divorced long back."

Anika was relieved after hearing that. Why? She has no clue.

"Kuch bologi nahi? Ya phir judge to karogi hi" He asked.

"Nahi. You have your reasons" she said.

"I was wrong. I was the villain in her life. She came back to destroy me but I realized how madly I love her. But destiny had to punish me for my crime and so I again lost her. It was a dirty game" Shivaay choked and gulped one full glass of water.

Unknowingly, Anika felt bad for him. And the reasons were unknown. The man in front of her himself said he was the villain then why is she feeling pity on him?

'Tu bhi dur reh inse' her rational mind said.

"Villain koi khud nahi hota, situation majboor karti hai" Anika consoled.

"May be" he wasn't looking at her. Those painful years without her is what he deserves in return of the sin he committed, breaking an innocent heart.

"Past to sabka hota hai" she said.
'Tera to tujhe pata hi nahi' her heart reminded.

"Sahi hai. Khana khao, mai bekaar me ye sab bol gaya" and then there was silence until they finished their food.

"Let's split the bill" Anika offered.

"It's my treat" and he paid the bill and they left the place.

The car ride was also silent but Anika wasn't liking it at all. Here Shivaay was regretting spilling the beans and converting their happy date into a tragic one. Now she will surely maintain distance as he a divorcee.

"Baskin Robbins hai waha, rok dijiyega gadi" she said.

"Mujhe ice cream nahi pasand" he replied

"To aap meetha nahi khaate?" She asked.

"Not much. I am not a dessert person ". He chipped.

"Laga hi tha. Insaan agar mitha hi naa khaaye to meethi baatein kaise karega" she murmured but Shivaay heard it

"I heard you"

"To kya galat bola maine?" She turned on the radio.

After two songs they reached their hotel.

Anika wanted to thank him for the treat. Though it didn't end well as past came up.

"Shivaay.." She called

"Hmm?" He turned back

"Thanks Shivaay for the treat. Khana kaafi tasty tha" she said with a smile

"Thanks to you to give me company" he said back

"We are friends"

"Wanna join me for a drink?" He asked.

"I don't drink" she said

"Okay. Kal field me mai jaunga tumhe jaane ki zarurat nahi hai. Have a good sleep. Good night and we had a good time" he smiled and went to his room.

Anika too laid on her bed after changing. The whole time she was thinking how painful it must have felt when Shivaay's wife had returned but he couldn't get her back. Love can make you crazy and shit.

'Kya maine bhi kisise pyaar kiya tha?' She thought.

She felt like texting Shivaay but he must be drinking. So won't see her text.

"Kar hi deti hoon" she took her phone and typed
"Whatever you said today to me is safe inside and I won't judge you as we all have done something we regret in the past. Don't drink much and Good night" she sent the message.

She was laying then to catch some sleep but it was far from her. She was only thinking about Shivaay.

"Uuuggghhhhhh" she groaned in irritation

She again checked her phone to see a reply from him but there wasn't any. May be his reply could give an assurance that he was OK. What if he harmed himself in her memory?

After tossing for another half an hour, she slept holding the pillow.
.
.
.
.

Knock knock

Anika groaned in her sleep. She saw the time and it stroke 12:30.

Who could be at this hour?

"Open the door Anika. Shivaay here"

"Shivaay? Abhi?"

She opened the door only to find him in a vulnerable state, messy hair, tugged out frizzed shirt and red eyes.

"Ye kya haal banaya hai aapne?" She gasped

"I am all right" he slurred and she knew he was drunk.

"Chaliye mai aapko kamre me chod deti hun" but he pushed her against the wall colliding their frames as he slammed the door with his free hand.

He was looking at her like a prey with his deep eyes.

"Aap ye...." He brought his fingers to her lips and began to rub her lower lip with his thumb.

He was smelling of alcohol and their proximity was intoxicating her mind. She was not able to think. A part of her heart wanted to give up to his touches but another wanted to push him and slap him hard.

He slid his hands down her right shoulder and nuzzled in her neck taking deep breaths. Anika could feel his hot breaths that was making her crazy.

"Shivaay" she said slowly.

"Don't say my name Anika, I won't be able to control myself" he placed a kiss in the soft spot of her neck. She clutched his collar for support and in no time, he pulled her closer by her waist so that even air couldn't pass through them.

"You are gorgeous" and he began showering her with feathery kisses down her neck.

"Shiv..." She was under his spell and for once, she wanted to go with the flow rather than pushing him or throwing him out of her room.

He lifted her up in bridal style and then carried her to the bed while she encircled her arms around his neck.

As he placed her gently on her comfy.....

CLIFFHANGER (evil laugh)
SO SHIVAAY IS DRUNK BUT ANIKA IS SOBER. WHAT COULD BE THE CONSEQUENCE OF IT.

THANKS FOR SUPPORTING GUYS. I HAVE BEEN AWAY FROM WATTPAD FOR MONTHS AND DIDN'T UPDATE THIS STORY BUT YOU ALL STOOD BY ME. YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS BRING A SMILE ON MY FACE AND INSPIRE ME TO WRITE MORE.

LOVE YOU ALL
ANNE