Chapter 6

(fri)

4 days later

She watches Bruno as he walks into the office and he locks the door behind him and he walks over to her and stands behind her and strokes his finger down the side of her neck making her pulse jump and she leans the right side of her neck into her shoulder to stop Bruno from kissing her neck while she's on the phone and she writes on her note pad will you stop i'm working here and she holds it up for him to see and he smirks at her and he take her note pad and pen from her from her and he writes so am I underneath what she wrote and he drops the pen and note pad onto her desk and starts to stroke his hands down her arms and up her chest and he cups her breasts, squeezing them, stroking his thumbs over her nipples and Leila bites her lip to stop herself from moaning and she tries to pull away from Bruno but he pushes her chair as tight as he can into her desk and continues to play with her breasts and getting off the phone at last she tells him, you have to stop even though it's not what she wants it's the right thing to do but he pulls her chair back and spins her around to face him and kisses her and as usual she can't help but respond and kiss him back and she wraps her arms around him when he pulls her up from her chair and into his arms and grabs her ass with both of his hands and kisses her which goes on until she has to break their kiss to get a breath of air and he unhooks her short pale blue dungarees and she steps out of them and he pulls off her white vest and she pulls off his tie dye t shirt and she kisses and strokes his chest and he pulls her against him and she grinds against him and she can feel his erection press into her and she clasps her hands at the back of his neck and kisses him and he groans and pulls his lips from hers and with sex and command in his voice and lust in his eyes he tells her, get on the desk and she does and he sits on her chair and rolls it forward and he spreads her legs wide open and without a word he rips her white thong off and he throws it onto the floor and he strokes her thighs and spreads her intimate lips open and tells her, look at my pretty kitty wet for me already, hold on tight baby because your gonna be dripping for me and i'm really thirsty and without another word Bruno buries his head between her legs and licks her up and down and sucks and licks her bead and he puts his tongue inside of her and she pulls on his hair and tells him, gimme more and she asks him to stop and get inside her now and she thrusts her hips up and he pushes her hips down ignoring her pleas and continues doing as he pleases and then Leila feels her orgasm start to build and Bruno stops and pulls away from her, wiping his chin and he gets up off her chair kicking it back away from him and he steps in between her legs and rubs the head of his dick up and down her, covering it in her wetness before thrusting inside her, making him groan and making her gasp and she trembles as he thrusts hard and fast in and out of her and Leila's orgasm rips through her and she scratches his shoulders and screams his name and Bruno gives her no time to recover as he pulls his dick out of her and he lifts her down from her desk and kisses her deeply and he turns her around, bends her over her desk, spanks each cheek of her ass and thrusts to the hilt inside her and starts thrusting in and out of her slowly while gripping her hips and when she starts to feel another orgasm build Bruno's thrusts get faster and harder again until they both reach orgasm together crying out as they come together and Bruno pulls his dick out of her and turns her around and pulls her into his arms and holds her until the sweat on their skin has dried and their breathing is back to normal.

She and Bruno have cleaned up and are dressed again and Leila shakes her head as she picks her ripped white thong up off the floor and she throws it at him and tells Bruno, that's 3 pairs now, you've got to stop ripping my thongs off and he smirks at her and tells her, nah, you should just go commando like me and she asks him, and it won't bother you if other guys gets to see up my skirt or dress when i'm getting out the car or bending over and Bruno looks mad and he tells her, fuck that shit, no other guy is seeing what's mine so keep wearing thongs, you'll just have to deal with me ripping them fucking off you and Leila laughs at the seriousness on Bruno's face and the anger in his voice.