Chapter 96

Thurs

5 days later

She can hear Bruno talking on the phone to his brother Eric and Leila knows that she can't stand outside the office forever, she needs to do this now before her nerves get the best of her and she chickens out and she takes a deep breath and walks into the office quickly and she closes the office door and locks it and she turns around and Leila can see the shock on Bruno's face and Leila's not surprised since it's not everyday, especially since she's been home, that he's seen her wearing nothing but her red silk knee length robe and Bruno looks her over slowly and he looks at her face and Leila can see interest and heat in the way Bruno is looking at her and he tells Eric, I gotta go bro and he ends the call and puts his phone down on top of his desk and he gets up from his chair and she tells him, please stay there, I need to talk to you and Bruno sits back down and Leila swallows hard and tells Bruno, I noticed this morning that i've put more weight on, it's just my ribs that are still sticking out a bit and I know i've still got more weight to gain, but I actually think I don't look too bad now and for me to finally see and think positively about myself again is pretty good and I think I could be naked with you again if I can get past 1 thing, but i'll need your help Bruno and Leila decides not to tell Bruno that it's not just his help that she needs, it's all on him but she won't put that kind of pressure on him.

He can tell that Leila is nervous and Bruno can't get over her walking into the office wearing her robe and he's looked her over carefully and he's fairly certain that Leila is naked under her robe which is distracting as fuck and Bruno blows out a breath and tells her, i'll do anything I can to help you in any way I can Leila, just tell me what you need me to do and he can see the relief on Leila's face and Bruno silently hopes that whatever it is that Leila wants him to do works, because they've had sex 5 times since they had sex in the gym on Saturday and every time Leila has made sure that most of her body is covered up and he misses seeing her body and feeling her naked body against his and he'd love to shower with her again.

She hopes to fuck she doesn't let her nerves get the best of her and Leila forces herself to relax and she tells Bruno, I don't know if what i'm going to do is going to work, but I have to give it a try for me and you, I miss sleeping naked with you, I miss showering with you, I miss being completely naked with you when we have sex, I miss feeling your skin against mine and I miss feeling comfortable with my body and being naked in front of you without a second thought and Bruno tells her huskily, I miss all that too baby and Leila can tell that Bruno wants her and she hopes he still wants her when he sees her body and she takes a deep breath and tells him, I need you to close your eyes Bruno and keep them closed until I tell you to open them and Bruno tells her, you've got it and he closes his eyes and Leila unties the belt of her robe and she takes her robe off and drops it onto the floor beside her and she hopes that she doesn't see pity in Bruno's eyes again when he sees her naked and Leila knows she has to brace herself for the worse and she tells Bruno, you can open your eyes now.

He opens his eyes and Bruno's stunned to see Leila standing across from his desk naked and he says damn, I gotta be dreaming, Bruno can't believe what he's seeing and he rubs his eyes and looks again and Bruno sees that Leila's still naked and just to be sure he's not imagining things he pinches his right arm and Leila laughs and tells him, i'm real Bruno, you're not seeing things and Bruno shakes his head in disbelief and gets up from his chair and walks over to Leila and he stops in front of her and looks over her body slowly and he looks into Leila's eyes and tells her huskily, you're beautiful Leila and hot, very fucking hot, damn baby and Leila smiles and moves closer to him and tells him, i'm glad you think so Bruno, I needed to see your reaction to seeing me naked and the way you're looking at me is making me feel really good and Bruno smirks, pulls Leila to him, wraps his arms around her and he tells her, i'm glad you feel how you look Leila because you look really fucking good and Bruno pulls Leila tighter against him, letting her feel his erection and he tells her, I can make you feel even better baby and Leila tells him, then do it Bruno and he tells her, your wish is my command baby and he kisses her, lifts her up and carries her over to the sofa and he sits down on the sofa with Leila on his lap.