Chapter 35 Part 2

He rolls his neck and shoulders and feels how good and loose they feel and Bruno turns to Marcel who is folding his massage table and he tells him, that was a great massage, thank you, just let me grab my wallet and Marcel turns to him and tells him, you're welcomed, but you're girlfriend paid me and tipped me very generously after she had me sign a non disclosure agreement before she brought me up here and Bruno steps forward and holds his right hand out and Marcel shakes it and Bruno tells him, thanks again and he walks to the bedroom door and opens it for Marcel who has his hands full with his massage table and his bag and Bruno's surprised to see Dave standing outside the bedroom door and Dave nods his head at him and tells Marcel, i'll show you out now and Bruno steps back letting Marcel get by him and he closes the bedroom door behind him and smiles feeling touched that Leila had made Marcel sign a non disclosure agreement and of course hadn't left him completely alone with a stranger no matter who they are and that feeling was mutual but unlike what she'd done, he'd have 1 of his guys in the room with her, but he appreciates her giving him some privacy and security.

He looks in the mirror in his closet and smiles because even if Bruno does say so himself, he looks as good as he feels thanks to that massage and he turns away from the mirror and picks up the note that had been with the new Versace shirt he's wearing that Leila had left wrapped on their bed for him and he laughs again as he reads, if you're lucky, i'll have YOUR Versace on the floor tonight horn dog xxx.

She feels nervous as she walks into the dining room with the champagne she's had chilling in the ice bucket and she puts the ice bucket on the table and checks the time and Leila sees that Bruno should be here in a couple of minutes and she opens the champagne and pours them both a glass and she picks up her phone and checks that her ringer is off, she doesn't want them to be disturbed tonight and Leila clicks on the playlist on her phone that she had made on her way to her therapy session that afternoon that only has love songs that Bruno loves on it and she hits play and puts her phone down on the chair beside her own out of sight as Luther Van Dross starts to sing never can get enough and she picks up the glasses of champagne from the table and turns to face the door just as it opens and the nervousness that Leila had been feeling disappears as she sees Bruno who is standing still in the doorway and he tells her, damn baby, you look amazing and he walks in, closes the door behind him and walks over to her and Leila smiles and gives Bruno a glass of champagne and tells him, thanks, you don't look too bad yourself and she takes a sip of champagne and Bruno takes a sip of his.

He has an idea of what's going on, but Bruno knows better than to assume anything and he asks Leila, will you tell me now why you've done all this, not that i'm complaining and Leila smiles at him and she puts her glass of champagne onto the table and Bruno does the same and Leila smiles at him and takes hold of his hands and tells him, I know it's not been easy for you since I was attacked and you tried to take my mind off it and make me happy by celebrating us being together for 4 months last month and I appreciated it and Bruno interrupts her and tells her, it was too soon, I know that and Leila squeezes his hands and tells him, you tried and I want to make that night up to you as i'm doing better now thanks to your love, patience and support and the best way I could think of to make that night up to you is by us celebrating being together for 5 months today and Leila kisses him softly and tells him, I love you, you sweet, sexy man and Bruno grins at her and tells her, I love you too, you sweet, sexy woman and Leila laughs and he kisses her and she tells him, lets sit down and he sits down at the head of the table that she points him too and Leila sits down beside him to his right and Bruno sees Leila look at her watch and he asks her, what is it and she tells him, dinner will be served in a couple of minutes.

She loves Bruno's look of shocked surprise as his favourite sushi chef Jimmy Lee walks into the dining room and serves them plates of sushi that he's made for them and Bruno tells him, this looks great, thank you, it's an honour to have you here sir and Jimmy bows a little to Bruno and tells him, you're welcomed, you have a very stubborn woman and Jimmy looks at her with his nose slightly in the air and Bruno laughs and Jimmy tells them both, i'll be back with your next course in a little while and he leaves the dining room and Bruno asks her, you seemed to have made an impression on him, what did you do to him and how did you get him to come and make us dinner and Leila laughs and tells Bruno, I did and said what I had to, to get him here for you, lets leave it at that, but the truth was that Jimmy had been hard to get to agree to come here at such short notice which is understandable, but the 10K she'd offered to pay him plus expenses had won him over, but Leila doesn't care how much it costs and she would have paid more to get Jimmy Lee here for Bruno and she smiles and tells Bruno, lets eat.