Chapter 52 Part 1

Sat 5 days later

Las Vegas

She stares in disbelief as she looks at her twitter notifications and reads all the supportive messages to her, there's some that aren't supportive or nice but the good out weigh the bad and Leila knows the turn around for the support she's now receiving is because of the interview that she and Bruno did with Ellen Degeneres on her chat show on Monday that had been aired yesterday had changed at least some people's minds about her and her relationship with Bruno and she breathes a sigh of relief and she leans against Bruno and he kisses the side of her head and tells her, ignore the haters baby and look at the positive feedback and support you and our relationship is getting now and she smiles and replies you're right and we can't do or say anymore than what we did in our interview to change people's minds about me or our relationship and she posts a tweet thanking those who have sent her tweets of support and have seen that she's not so bad after all and Bruno retweets her tweet and they get out of bed and go shower where they have sex and Bruno hugs her to him afterwards and asks her, don't you just love starting the day with a bang baby and she can feel his erection against her ass and she laughs and turns in his arms and tells him lets bang again horn dog and he grins at her and pulls her tight against him and tells her, your wish is my command baby and unlike before when he'd fucked her hard and fast from behind he fucks her slowly this time with her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms around his shoulders and after they come she clings to him breathing hard, just like him, and she plays with the hair at the back of his neck as their breathing returns to normal and Bruno hugs her to him.

He urges the girls to be quiet as they walk into the hotel suite and he stops in front of the sofa where Leila had fallen asleep after lunch and he leans down and shakes her shoulder firmly and says to her it's time to wake up baby and she moans a little and he shakes her shoulder again and tells her, I have a surprise for you and with her eyes closed and sleep heavy in her voice Leila tells him, let me sleep horn dog and he groans and laughs a little and the 4 girls standing behind him giggle and Leila's eyes open and he moves to the side a little and her eyes widen when she sees the girls and she grins and the girls practically throw themselves on top of Leila and he hears them all laughing and the girls get up off Leila and she sits up and the girls sit on the sofa beside her and she asks them, when and how did you all get here and they all laugh and point at Bruno and he grins and Leila gets up off the sofa and kisses and hugs him and thanks him and she pulls back and he tells her I thought you could do with a bit of girl time especially on our last night and at my last show here in Vegas and she kisses him again and pulls back and tells her friends to make room and she pulls him down onto the sofa with her and holds his right hand and her friends tell her that they would have been here sooner but between their kids and work they hadn't been able to come before now and Bruno had flown them in on a private plane and had a limo pick them up at the airport to bring them to the hotel and he'd arranged rooms for them here at the hotel and Bruno smiles at the happiness he sees on Leila's face and knows that bringing her 4 best friends here had been the right thing to do and he looks at the time on his watch and tells them that he's booked the hotel spa and beauty salon for them and they're due there in 20 minutes and they've to get whatever treatments they want on him and the girls squeal in delight and thank him and Leila kisses his neck and whispers in his ear that she's going to show him later how grateful she is to him for bringing her girls here and he grins and she kisses him quickly and tells her friends she just needs 5 minutes to freshen up and she gets up off the sofa and runs into the bedroom and comes back out a few minutes later with her hair in a ponytail, wearing sneakers and carrying a handbag and she kisses Bruno quickly and leaves with her friends and he watches them leave feeling pleased with himself and even though he hadn't expected or wanted anything more than to make Leila happy, he's looking forward to her showing her gratitude to him later.

She walks into the hotel suite grinning and hears Bruno's voice faintly and she walks into the bedroom and sees him sitting on the bed talking on his phone and he smiles at her and she blows him a kiss and walks over to the chair by the window and she puts her handbag on it and takes her sneakers off and she takes her clothes off and drops them onto the chair and walks over to the bed wearing only a blue thong and matching bra and she stops in front of Bruno and puts the bottle of massage oil that she'd bought at the spa on his night stand and she straddles him and kisses his neck and bites and pulls on his ears and he sucks in a breath and tells Phil he has to go and he ends their call and puts his phone down on the bed beside him and wraps his arms around Leila and kisses her and she pulls back and pulls his t shirt off and throws it onto the floor and pushes Bruno back onto the bed and she leans down and kisses her way down his neck and chest and scratches his nipples lightly and sucks them a little and kisses and strokes her way down his body and she gets up and Bruno tells her to come back here and she laughs and tells him, not yet and he says please baby and she shakes her head and tells him, good things come to those who wait and she pulls his black sweat pants off and throws them onto the floor and she sees his semi hard on and bites her lip and tells him to lie on his stomach and he groans and moves up higher onto the bed and rolls over onto his stomach and she goes and gets the massage oil off his night stand and she gets onto the bed and straddles him and she kisses her way up his spine and whispers in his ear close your eyes horn dog and relax and she opens the bottle of massage oil and drizzles it down his spine and he gasps a little and she puts the lid back onto the bottle of massage oil and puts it onto the bed within reach and she massages Bruno's back, shoulders and neck slowly and he groans and tells her fuck, that feels good and he asks her did you have a good time with your friends baby and she smiles and tells him yes and that they'd all got massages, manicures, pedicures and had their nails painted and her friends had got their hair done but she'd opted out of getting her hair done as for what she has in mind with him it would've been a waste of time and money and he moans and she laughs a little and tells him I really appreciate you bringing my friends here and he tells her you're welcomed baby and she gets off him and takes her bra and thong off and throws them on the floor and she kneels beside him and tells him to roll over and he rolls over onto his back and she straddles him again and opens the bottle of massage oil and she drizzles it over his chest and a little on his arms and she massages his arms and chest slowly and she feels his dick harden beneath her ass and she swallows hard determined to finish what she started and she can tell by the way Bruno's looking at her and gripping her hips that he wants her as badly as she wants him, but not yet.

As good as it feels Bruno doesn't know how much longer he can lie there and take the sweet torture of Leila massaging his body and he sucks in a breath as she kneels between his legs and blows on his dick and he feels sweat form on his forehead and she slowly takes as much of his dick into her mouth as she can and works her mouth up and down on his dick and her hand works in unison with her mouth with what she can't fit into her mouth slowly and she keeps her eyes on his and moans and the vibration of her moans on his dick has him sucking in a breath and moaning and he says fuck roughly and he grabs a fistful of her hair and she works her mouth and hand on his dick faster and he tells her, fuck, baby stop and she lets his dick go from her hand and mouth slowly and he sits up and pulls her to him and kisses her deeply and he strokes her body and rolls them over and he kisses and licks his way down her body as he rubs her kitty and slips 2 fingers inside her and works them in and out of her and she moans and tells him to fuck her now and although he's aching to fuck her he smirks and tells her, this is my turn baby and you'll take what I give you and he kneels between her legs and lifts her hips up and goes down on her with slow licks of her kitty and pearl and he does it over and over again and she grips his head firmly and he slips his tongue inside her and he feels her body start to tremble as she moans in pleasure and he pulls his mouth away from her kitty and sucks her pearl a little then lets go of her hips and she gasps and tells him, Bruno quit playing with me and he rubs his dick against her kitty covering it with her wetness and slides inside her and he grips her hips and fucks her slowly and he can feel the sweat dripping off him with the effort it's taking to hold off his orgasm and he can see a sheen of sweat on Leila as he continues to fuck her slowly and he leans down and kisses her and she strokes the back of his neck and chest and grips his sides and tightens her inner muscles around his dick and he pulls his lips from her and lets himself go and fucks her hard and fast and Leila screams yes, fuck yes and their orgasms hits them at the same time and Leila screams his name and scratches his sides and he shouts her name and lies heavily on top of her and she wraps her arms loosely around his neck, breathless just like him and he slides out of her and rolls off her and hugs her to his side and rests his arm over her waist and she kisses his chest and rests her arm over his chest.