Chapter 78

Fri

2 days later

She can tell that Bruno is getting impatient waiting for her to get off the phone as he stands beside her and when she ends the call and puts the phone down on top of her desk Bruno tells her, thank fuck for that and Leila laughs at his obvious relief and tells him, I can tell you've got something on your mind and he tells her, yeah, about us spending next weekend in Hawaii, I know Pops asked us yesterday because he wants the family to get together and Bruno rubs the back of his neck and asks her, with Jaime there, are you ok about going and being around her and Leila feels hurt at the thought that comes to her and she gets up from her chair and stands in front of Bruno and tells him, I know the last 2 Sunday dinners with Jaime at Eric and Cindia's have been a bit awkward and tense with her and me there, so I understand if you don't want me to go with you and Bruno strokes her shoulder and tells her, i'm not going without you, you're my family too Leila, Pops asked both of us to go remember and I only asked because I know it's been hard for you to be around Jaime at the last 2 Sundays dinners, and that was for a few hours, not a weekend and Leila feels relieved and tells him, true, but it's just for the weekend, I can handle it if you can, but maybe it'd be for the best if I don't go and before she can say anything else Bruno grabs her shoulders firmly and tells her angrily, it's not the fucking best for me, i'm not fucking going without you Leila, I want you with me damn it and Leila can tell that Bruno means every word he's just said to her and she strokes his chest to soothe him, to try and calm him down and she tells him, ok, i'll go with you, I didn't mean to upset you Bruno, i'm sorry and Bruno puts his arms around her waist and tells her, good, you're forgiven, although I might spank you later for it and she laughs a little, glad to hear him tease her and she tells him, bring it on horn dog and he grins, kisses her and tells her, oh i'll bring it alright baby and she tells him, I can't wait and Leila silently wonders if her going to Hawaii with him next weekend is a good idea.

He watches Leila as she drives them home from the comedy club they'd gone to with her friends and their boyfriends and husbands after having dinner with them and he's so horny that Bruno hadn't trusted himself to be able to keep his eyes and his mind on the road and drive them home safely so he'd asked Leila to drive them home and she'd been fine about it thankfully and Leila glances at him and tells him, I know you were worried about going to the comedy club in case 1 of the comedians spotted you and called you out or made you the butt of 1 of their jokes and he interrupts Leila and tells her, I was and i'm glad they didn't, they were funny and i'd like to go again and Leila tells him, me too and she asks him, why are you staring at me Bruno and he rests his hand on her thigh and tells her, you're my wife and I can stare at you if I want to and he strokes her thigh and Leila laughs and asks him, what's got into you and he tells her, you and he slips his hand under her short black dress and rests his hand over her kitty and strokes it through her thong and Leila gasps and tells him, cut it out, do you want me to crash your fucking car and he presses his hand against her kitty firmly and Leila moans and bites her bottom lip and he tells her, I can't wait to have you baby, I need to be inside you, find somewhere to fucking park and Leila stops the car for a red light and she looks at him and tells him as she pulls his hand away from her kitty, fuck, alright, ease up Bruno and he grabs her hand and holds it against his erection that she can obviously feel through his black jeans and he tells her, you better find somewhere fast baby and she pulls her hand away from his erection and tells him, alright, I get it, just hang on and don't touch me while i'm driving and Bruno grits his teeth and hopes that Leila finds somewhere for them to park fast.

She parks the car in the parking garage that she'd thankfully spotted and Bruno tells her, get over here as he unfastens his seat belt and Leila unfastens her seat belt and he puts his seat back and grabs her and pulls her over to him and she straddles Bruno and he kisses her and strokes her body roughly and she pulls her lips from his and he pulls down the straps and the top of her dress and he pushes her bra up and he licks and kisses her breasts and she moans and grinds against his erection and Bruno pushes the bottom of her dress up and reaches between them and rips her blue thong off and strokes her kitty and she moans and buries her fingers into his hair and he slips 2 fingers into her kitty and strokes them in and out of her and she moans his name and Bruno lifts his head from her breasts and kisses her and he pulls his fingers from her kitty and he stops kissing her and she watches him as he unfastens his belt and unzips his jeans and he pulls his dick out and he strokes it and Leila sucks in a breath and feels her kitty get wetter for him and Bruno tells her, ride me baby and she grabs his shoulders and lowers herself onto his rock hard dick and moans when it's fully inside her and Bruno groans and tells her, damn you feel so fucking good baby and he grabs her hips and thrusts his hips up and she cries out fuck and rides him and Bruno licks and kisses her breasts and he licks and sucks her nipples and pulls on them with his teeth and she moans and he tells her, fuck, ride me faster baby and she moans and rides him faster and he tells her, fuck yes, just like that baby and he kisses her and her orgasm rips through her and Leila pulls her lips from Bruno's and cries out his name and scratches the shoulders of his jacket and Bruno pumps his hips in and out of her hard and fast and he comes gripping her hips hard and groaning her name and she leans against him heavily and he strokes her back and she kisses the side of his neck breathing hard just like him.