Chapter 13

Sat

4 days later

She can't believe that even though she is feeling better Bruno has just told her that there is no fucking way that she's doing any work today and Leila asks him, excuse me and he sits on the bed beside her and tells her, Leila i'm glad you're feeling better this morning but you have to admit that you're not quite 100% better yet, so take it easy and enjoy having 2 days off with me then get back to work on Monday and as she's ready to kick off with him he takes her left hand and kisses it and tells her, now that your not sleeping so much and you're getting better we can spend proper time together and Bruno asks her, please do this for me baby and the anger Leila feels with him melts away, she can't ignore the plea in Bruno's voice or eyes and she tells him, ok, but at least let me cook and Bruno grins and tells her, hell yes.

She can't take much more, it's been 8 fucking days since they've had sex, 8 long ass days which is funny when you consider that usually 8 hours is the longest they've gone without having sex since they got together, and she gets it, she hasn't been well and until last night sex has been the last thing on her mind, but now she's horny as fuck and having Bruno shower with her and seeing the water drip down his body was making her crazy and there is no way Leila can wait anymore to have Bruno inside her again.

She stands in front of Bruno and clasps her hands behind his neck and kisses him and when Leila feels him deepen the kiss she strokes her right hand slowly down his body scratching it lightly with her nails and she puts her hand over the semi hard on Bruno has and strokes it up and down slowly while she bites and pulls on his bottom lip then she drops little kisses down his neck and licks and sucks on his nipples and Leila feels satisfaction at feeling Bruno's dick fully erect in her hand that's she still working on him and Bruno tells her huskily, damn baby and Leila stops stroking his dick and gets on her knees and she looks at him as she leans forward and slowly licks and sucks on his dick and she takes his dick into her mouth never taking her eyes from his and Bruno groans and says fuck as she takes as much of him into her mouth as she can and she works her mouth up and down him slowly loving the way he's looking at her and the noises he's making which is making her wetter for him and Bruno takes hold of her hair and tells her, more baby and Leila works her mouth on his dick faster and sucks on him harder and he says fuck and he pulls her up and kisses her and strokes his hands down her body and slips his hand between her legs and strokes her kitty and he stops kissing her and tells her, fuck baby you're so wet for me and Leila moans and tells him, I need you, fuck me now and without another word Bruno pushes her against the wall and lifts her right leg up and holds it and thrusts inside her and she moans and he kisses her and having Bruno inside her again at last feels so good and Leila knows she's not going to last long and then she loses all thought as Bruno thrusts faster and deeper inside her and her orgasm hits her hard and she cries out Bruno name and scratches his shoulders and Bruno pulls out of her and turns her around and Leila leans against the wall and Bruno spanks her and she moans and he slides his dick deep inside her and fucks her slowly making her gasp and moan and she flexes her inner muscles around him and Bruno tells her, fuck yes baby and she does it again and it's like Bruno loses control as his grip on her hips gets harder and he fucks her harder and faster and another orgasm hits her and a few thrusts later Bruno comes too and he wraps his arms around her and pulls her back against him, breathless just like her.

She can't help smiling as she remembers having sex with Bruno in the shower that morning while she makes dinner for them and the lazy day on the sofa they'd spent watching tv and listening to music but since after their shower Bruno has been quiet and Leila wonders not for the first time that day if she's done or said something wrong but for the life of her she can't think what and a thought hits her, what if Bruno's catching her virus making her worried for him.

She can't stand not knowing what's wrong with Bruno any longer and as they clear the table after dinner Leila asks him, are you feeling ok and he smiles and tells her, yeah, i'm fine and she tells him as she turns around and loads the dish washer it's just, you've been quiet since after our shower this morning and she asks him, if i've said or done something wrong, please tell me and Bruno tells her, no and he turns her around and takes her hands in his and tells her, I hurt you and i'm sorry, i'm so fucking sorry, the last thing I ever want to do is hurt you, I didn't mean too and feeling confused Leila asks him, what the fuck are you talking about and Bruno tells her, in the shower I was too fucking rough with you...I got carried away and Leila is shocked that he thinks that and she cups Bruno's face with her hands and tells him, no sweet man, you didn't hurt me I promise you, you gave me exactly what I wanted and needed and she kisses him and pulls back and tells him, I loved it, if you had been hurting me I would have told you.

He can't believe it, Bruno had been so sure that he'd hurt Leila when they'd had sex in the shower that morning and he's been feeling like a piece of shit all day thinking that and wondering how to talk to Leila about it and apologise to her, and how or even if he could make it up to her and if she could forgive him and now to hear Leila not only say he hadn't hurt her but that she'd loved it, has the guilt that has been eating at him all day go away.

It feels so good to be back in sync with Bruno again and Leila sighs as Bruno plays with her hair as they lie on the sofa together watching SNL and he surprises her when he picks up the tv remote control when it's finished and turns the tv off and Leila turns over to face him and Bruno tells her, i'm so fucking happy and relieved that I didn't hurt you this morning but I want you to know i'll be more careful in future and if I ever do anything that you don't like or that does hurt you, all you have to do is tell me and i'll stop, I promise.

She isn't surprised knowing the kind of man that Bruno is that he's worried about hurting her when they have sex and Leila smiles and kisses him and she pulls back and tells him, don't you think I know that Bruno, I know you would never intentionally physically hurt me in any way, but I don't want you to hold back on me, I love our sex life and how you let yourself go with me and I don't want that to change, just keep being yourself with me, i'm not made of glass, I won't break and Bruno smiles and tells her, message received loud and clear baby and Leila can tell that Bruno is relieved and happy.