Chapter 35 Part 1

Mon

3 days later

She has been busy planning today since yesterday when she had realised what today is and Leila's glad that she can afford to pay whatever it takes so she can surprise Bruno who doesn't have a clue what she's up to and she hopes it stays that way, but he'd looked worried when she had asked him not to go to her therapy session with her this afternoon and to ease his mind she had agreed to let Lonnie drive her there and home again and Leila had only told Lonnie what was going on when she had got in the car after her therapy session and she had sworn him to secrecy and so Bruno won't see what she's bought when she gets home Lonnie agreed to sneak it into the house through the garage and put what Leila bought on her way home for desert into the fridge and put the rest into her closet and he'll text her when it's done.

He feels relieved as he sees Lonnie drive through the gates and Bruno leaves the family room where he's been watching tv and he goes to the front door and opens it and walks out as the car pulls up and he opens the front passenger door for Leila and pulls her into his arms when she gets out and holds her, he's glad that she's home again and he kisses her and rests his head against hers and she asks him, are you ok and Bruno lifts his head and looks at Leila and tells her, I am now that you're home baby, lets go inside and he holds her right hand as they walk into the house and he leads her into the family room and Leila turns to face him as they sit on the sofa and asks him, why are you so tense Bruno, which I know is rich coming from me and Bruno sighs and tells Leila, I know you texted to let me know you were stuck in traffic on your way home and I can't explain why, but it made me feel uneasy and i've been worrying about how your therapy session went and Leila puts her right arm around his shoulders, kisses him and tells him, i'm sorry you've been worried Bruno, but you can relax now that i'm home and my therapy session went ok and Bruno's relieved and he tells Leila, i'm glad, it felt strange not going with you today and Leila gives him a quick kiss and tells him, it felt strange not having you with me, but Martha thinks it shows that i'm feeling confident and stronger within myself which she said is good and even though i'm still having nightmares, flashbacks and tensing up on you when we have sex, it's because of you that i'm eating more now and why I felt strong enough to go to see Martha without you today.

She feels horrible and guilty that Bruno has been home worrying about her and that she lied to him about being stuck in traffic and Leila hopes that what she has arranged will make up for it and decides that she can make a start on making it up to Bruno now and she kisses him and she pulls her lips from his and Bruno groans and tells her, give me more sugar and Leila laughs and asks him, wanna come soak in the tub with me horn dog and Bruno smiles and tells her, sounds good and Leila hears her phone ping with a text alert and she pulls her phone out of her jacket pocket and looks at it and sees it's from Lonnie and it says, it's done and Leila breaths a sigh of relief and Bruno asks her, what is it and Leila puts her phone back into her pocket and looks at him and Leila can't bring herself to lie to him again and she tells Bruno, a surprise and she kisses him and gets up from the sofa and tells him, ok, lets go have that bath and Bruno gets up from the sofa and asks her, what surprise and Leila clasps his left hand and tells him, you'll have to wait and see.

She groans as she looks at the time on her watch but having sex with Bruno in the bathroom before they'd had their bath was definitely worth it and only the second time she's been able to have sex with him without tensing up since Friday morning, but now is not the time to think about that and Leila lets the masseuse she's hired into the bedroom and she's glad that Bruno is still in the bathroom doing his hair and she tells the masseuse whose name is Marcel, you can set up your massage table by the window and he tells her, sure thing and Leila turns to go to the bathroom to get Bruno when he opens the bathroom door and steps out with a towel wrapped around his waist thankfully and he looks at her and Marcel and he looks back at her and asks her, what's going on and Leila tells Lonnie who is standing by the bedroom door, you can go now thanks and Lonnie leaves and she walks over to Bruno, cups his face with her hands and tells him, you've been so worried about me lately and have been taken care of me and now it's time for me to take care of you, Marcel is here to give you a massage sugar bear and Bruno laughs and tells her, that's sweet of you baby, thanks and Bruno cocks his head at her and asks her, is sugar bear your new nickname for me and Leila smiles and tells Bruno, yes and she leans up and whispers against his lips, you're still my horn dog and Bruno laughs and she gives him a quick kiss and leads him over to Marcel who has his massage table set up by the window and she looks at Marcel and introduces Bruno to him and she tells Marcel, give my man a good massage please, he's gotta relax and Leila turns to Bruno and tells him, i'm going to go get ready in the guest room across from our bedroom and Bruno asks her, get ready for what Leila and she tells him, for dinner, which i'm not going to wear this t shirt and sweat pants for and after your massage there's something for you to wear on top of the bed and Bruno looks over to their bed where the wrapped Versace shirt that she bought for him on her way home is and Bruno looks back at her and asks her, what's going on baby and Leila smiles and tells him, meet me in the dining room at 7pm and i'll tell you and she kisses Bruno and walks out the bedroom and closes the door behind her and goes downstairs to the kitchen and gets the strawberries that she bought on her way home out of the fridge and dips them in melted chocolate and places them on a plate then she goes and sets the table and sets the lighting in the dining room and Leila reminds Lonnie that the chef will arrive at 6:30pm and to stay with him in the kitchen and Leila goes upstairs to get ready for dinner and hopes that tonight goes well.