Chapter 82

Mon

the next day

She can hear and feel Bruno's heart beating fast just like hers as she lies on top of him after riding him hard and fast after he'd woken her up by going down on her and Bruno strokes her lower back and she kisses his chest, right over his heart and Leila closes her eyes and promises herself that she's going to make sure that Bruno has a great day today and she's going to memorise every minute of it with him.

He watches Leila as she puts their breakfast dishes into the dishwasher and she walks back to the breakfast table and as she's about to sit down beside him he pulls her onto his lap and Leila laughs and puts her left arm around his neck and he kisses her and asks her, did you enjoy your wake up call this morning baby and Leila gives him a quick kiss and tells him, yes, you know I did Bruno, you have a wicked mouth and magic fingers and Bruno grins feeling pleased with himself because that's not the first time that Leila has told him that and she kisses him and they touch each others bodies and Bruno feels his dick harden and Leila pulls her lips from his and bites and pulls on his bottom lip and tells him, your dick doesn't suck either, but I do and Bruno laughs and tells her, lucky me and Leila gets off his lap and kisses him as she unfastens his robe and she kisses his neck and chest and scratches his chest and nipples with her nails and she wraps her right hand around his dick and strokes it up and down slowly and she kisses him and he groans against her lips and Leila pulls her lips from his and kneels in front of him and with her eyes on his she rests her hands on his thighs and licks his dick slowly from base to tip and she flicks her tongue over the head of his dick and he groans her name and she smiles and takes as much of his dick as she can into her mouth and she works her mouth up and down on it slowly with her eyes on his and he groans and tells her, fuck baby and she starts to hum and Bruno sucks in a breath and he grabs her hair and tells her, you know you make me fucking crazy when you do that, fuck and Leila starts working her mouth up and down his dick faster and sucks his dick harder as she continues to hum and Bruno feels his eyes roll back and he groans and something snaps inside him, he needs to be inside Leila and he tells her, stop and Leila lets his dick go from her mouth and he gets up from his chair quickly and he pulls Leila up from where she's kneeling and he kisses her and he unfastens her robe and he lifts her up and sits her on the edge of the breakfast table and he strokes her pussy and he's glad that Leila's wet for him already and he pulls his lips from hers and he strokes, sucks and licks her breasts and nipples and Leila moans and buries her fingers in his hair and he stands up and he strokes his dick and rubs it against her pussy and Leila moans and tells him, do it, fuck me now Bruno and he thrusts his dick inside her to the hilt making them both moan and he fucks her slowly and kisses her and Leila strokes his body and holds onto his back and tells him, too slow, fuck and Bruno groans and tells her, i'm going to give you what you want baby and he thrusts hard and fast in and out of Leila and when he feels Leila's body start to tremble Bruno knows she's close to coming and he pulls his dick out of her and Leila moans and tells him, damn it Bruno, fuck me and he kisses her and lifts her off the edge of the breakfast table and he puts her down and tells her, turn around and bend over the table baby and Leila does what he's told her to do and he spanks her ass and tells her, good girl and Leila moans his name and he rubs his dick up and down in between the cheeks of her ass and he spanks the left cheek of her ass and thrusts all of his dick inside her and he groans and tells her, damn, I love your fucking pussy and he spanks her ass and Leila moans and tells him, please don't stop Bruno and he tells her, I won't baby and he spanks her ass again and he grips her hips hard and fucks her harder and faster and all Bruno can hear in the kitchen is their moans, groans, heavy breathing, cussing and skin slapping against skin and Leila comes screaming his name and her pussy spasms around his dick making him moan, bringing him closer to his own orgasm and he tells her, fuck baby, i'm almost there and Bruno feels sweat drip down his face and he calls out Leila's name as his orgasm hits him and he leans against Leila heavily, breathing heavy like her and Bruno knows Leila can't be comfortable like this and he stands up and pulls her back against him and wraps his arms around her and Leila rests her hands over his and Bruno knows that this is as comfortable as he can make them right now until the strength returns to his legs and he kisses the left side of Leila's neck and closes his eyes.