Chapter 34

Fri

4 days later

She bites her lip as she stands outside the bathroom and listens to the shower running and Leila reminds herself that she wants this, whether she and Bruno have sex or not, she's missed being naked with Bruno and showering with him and she opens the bathroom door and walks in and closes the door and gets undressed.

He turns as he hears the shower door open and Bruno is shocked to see Leila naked and he watches her as she steps into the shower and she closes the shower door and comes to stand in front of him and she smiles at him and Bruno feels his dick get hard from seeing Leila naked for the first time in almost a month and he hopes it doesn't scare her away and Bruno wonders if he's imagining her in the shower with him as he has many times since her attack and he tells her, you're so beautiful, pinch me and Leila laughs and asks him, what and he tells her, if this is real and you're really here then pinch me and Leila steps closer to him, leans up and kisses him slowly and pinches his nipples and she asks him, did that feel real enough for you horn dog and Bruno feels relieved and happy that Leila's really in the shower with him and he laughs and tells her, yes, i'm just surprised that you're in here with me and Bruno sees Leila notice his hard on and he can tell that she's nervous and he tells her, I can't help how my body responds to you baby, but nothing will happen unless you want it to and Leila smiles a little and tells him, I know that and she clears her throat and tells him, turn around and i'll wash your back and Bruno turns around and closes his eyes as Leila washes his back and he starts to turn around when she's finished and Leila presses her body against his back and Bruno stands still, groans and tells her, damn, i've missed you in the shower with me and Leila kisses his right shoulder and tells him, me too and she wraps her arms around his waist and Bruno covers Leila's hands with his.

She knows they can't just stand there in the shower all day and Leila drops her arms that are wrapped around Bruno's waist and she strokes his sides and kisses her way across the top of his back and she whispers in his right ear, you feel so damn good, you make me tingle, let me touch you Bruno and he tells her, you can touch me whenever and wherever you want baby and Leila kisses Bruno's left ear and tells him, turn around and when he does she leans up and kisses him and buries her fingers into his hair and moves closer to him and she feels his hard on against her stomach and Leila breaks their kiss feeling nervous, but she's not going to let nerves stop her this time like she has the last 2 days and she kisses her way slowly down Bruno's neck and pulls her hands out of his hair and strokes his shoulders and chest and grazes his nipples with her nails and Bruno groans and she kisses his chest and licks, bites and sucks his nipples and Bruno groans and says her name and Leila smiles feeling powerful and she kisses him and strokes her hands down his body slowly and presses her body firmly against his and grinds against him and Bruno groans and Leila pulls back from their kiss and looks into Bruno's eyes and she slowly gets down on her knees in front of him and Leila looks at Bruno's hard on and swallows hard and hopes she can follow through on what she's started and she leans forward and rests her hands on Bruno's thighs and slowly licks his dick from base to tip slowly and blows on it gently and takes as much of his dick into her mouth as she can, working her mouth up and down his dick slowly.

He can't take much more of Leila giving him a blow job, it's killing him not to touch her but he's kept his hands to himself, afraid to do anything that might cause Leila to freeze up or have a flashback and Bruno groans as Leila starts to work her mouth faster on his dick and he tells her, if you don't stop now baby, i'm going to come in your mouth and Leila lets his dick go from her mouth slowly and she looks at him and he reaches down and pulls her up and kisses her and he leans his head against hers and Bruno jerks his head up when Leila tells him, I want you to touch me, I want you inside me and he asks her, are you sure baby and she steps back from him and takes his right hand and guides it in between her legs and tells him, i'm sure, feel how wet I am for you and keeping his eyes on hers Bruno strokes Leila's pussy and says damn as he feels how wet she is for him, just like she said and Bruno feels Leila tense up and he starts to pull his hand away from her pussy and Leila puts her left hand over his right hand and tells him, please don't stop and he asks Leila, are you sure baby and she tells him, yes and Bruno kisses her and strokes her pussy and slips a finger inside her and Leila moans against his lips and he slips another finger inside her and Bruno works his fingers in and out of Leila's pussy as he rubs her bead with his thumb and Leila gasps and pulls her lips from his and tells him, I need more, I need you inside me now, please Bruno and he pushes her gently against the wall, lifts her left leg up and holds it against his hip and asks her, are you sure you want this baby and Leila smiles and tells him, fuck yes and Bruno smiles and kisses Leila and he slides his dick inside her and thrusts in and out of her slowly and Leila gasps, moans and pulls her lips from his and bites her bottom lip and Bruno licks, sucks and bites her breasts and nipples, loving being inside Leila again but after nearly a month of not having sex with her, Bruno knows he's not going to be able to last long and he feels sweat drip down his face and neck and he lifts his head from Leila's breasts and she squeezes her inner muscles around his dick and he groans and Leila licks his neck slowly and tells him, fuck me harder and he slips his right hand in between their bodies and rubs her bead and fucks her harder and Bruno feels Leila tremble and she screams his name and scratches his shoulders as she comes and Bruno stops holding back and he comes calling out Leila's name and he leans heavily against her, his breathing heavy like hers and Bruno can feels her heart racing just like his.

She feels happy and proud of herself that she was able to follow through and finally have sex again with Bruno and Leila starts to cry and Bruno pulls his dick out of her and lets go of her left leg and asks her, what's wrong baby, did I hurt you and she looks at him and tell him, no, I just feel so overwhelmed and emotional, I wanted to have sex with you again so badly and I was scared I wouldn't be able to and i'd let you down, disappoint you, but I didn't and it was great as it always has been and Bruno kisses her and tells her, you could never let me down or disappoint me Leila, being close to you again and being inside you again felt fucking amazing and he wraps his arms around her, kisses her head and holds her as she cries.

She strokes Bruno's chest as they lie in bed naked and Leila looks at Bruno and tells him, I can't believe we've spent the morning in bed and Bruno grins and asks her, why, do you have somewhere better to be or something better to do other than me and Leila shakes her head and laughs and tells him, no, but there's work to be done and I don't want to piss my boss off if I fall behind with work that needs to be done and Bruno smirks and tells her, fuck him and Leila kisses Bruno and tells him smugly, oh i've done that and Bruno laughs and tells her, so true and he strokes her back and Leila sighs and tells him, we're a mess, we need to shower, get dressed and go have something to eat and Bruno tells her, you had me at food and Leila laughs and tells Bruno, no surprise there, lets go horn dog.

He watches Leila as they eat the BLT's they made for lunch and feels happy that their back to how they were before she was attacked now but Bruno feels that mentally it still has a hold over her as there had been moments when they'd had sex that morning that Leila had tensed up and he'd stopped and pulled back and she had assured him that she was fine and she'd told him not to stop and he had carried on slowly and Bruno knows he has to accept that Leila might always tense up now and again when they have sex, but he hopes in time she won't and Bruno's brought out of his thoughts when Leila tells him, you look like the cat who got the cream and Bruno smirks and tells Leila, i'm the cat who got all your cream this morning baby and Leila laughs and tells him, you're so nasty and Bruno grins and tells her, yeah, and you love it and Leila tells him, with you I do and she leans over and kisses him and bites his lower lip as she pulls back and she tells him, I love you and Bruno smiles and tells her, I love you too baby and he kisses her and tells her, lets finish lunch and chill out and Leila shakes her head no, smiles and tells him, you can go chill out, but i'm going to get some work done and Bruno groans and tells Leila, i'll come with you as long as I get to choose what we do to... chill afterwards and Leila laughs and tells him, fine, but I know exactly what is on your mind and he asks her, what's that and Leila kisses him and tells him, exactly what's on my mind horn dog and he laughs and tells Leila, it takes 1 to know 1 baby and Bruno smiles as Leila bites into her BLT, he loves seeing her relaxed, happy, eating and joking with him like she use to and he's looking forward to having sex with her again later.