Chapter 25 part 1

Sat 

1 week later

He knows after last night that he should let Leila sleep and he's been trying to go back to sleep but waking up with a hard on and Leila's naked body pressed against his, he just can't and Bruno decides to just get up and let Leila sleep so he gets out of bed slowly and he hears Leila sigh and he turns around and sees that she's lying on her back now and the sheet has slipped down and he can see her breasts and Bruno tries to look away but he can't and he thinks fuck it and he walks over to Leila's side of the bed and pulls the sheet the rest of the way off her and his breath catches at how beautiful she is and he leans over and spreads her legs apart and he gets onto the bed and kneels in between her legs and he strokes her legs and he bends down and kisses his way up both of her inner thighs and then he lifts her hips and holds onto them firmly and he licks her kitty slowly over and over again then he takes her bead into his mouth and rolls it in between his lips then sucks it and Bruno hears Leila moan his name and he smiles as he carries on enjoying her and loving the taste of her and he feels her body tremble and she tells him, stop teasing me, fuck me now and he licks her kitty once more and lets go of her hips and he kisses his way up her body as he squeezes her breasts and strokes his thumbs over her nipples and then he sucks on each of her nipples grazing them with his teeth and then he drops nibbling little kisses up her neck and kisses her deeply as she strokes his back and buries her hands in his hair and she raises her hips against his and he pulls his lips from hers and reaches between them and guides his aching hard dick inside her and he keeps his thrusts slow and deep, making them both moan and Bruno knows he can't keep this slow pace up for long and Leila moans, squeezes her inner muscles around his dick and tells him, damn it Bruno, fuck me harder and Bruno lets himself go and thrusts harder and faster and Leila moans and her cries out, fuck yes and the way she's trembling tells him that she's close to coming just like him and then her orgasm hits her at the same time his orgasm hits him and she scratches his chest and arches up into him as she cries out his name as he calls out her name and Bruno closes his eyes, he's breathless just like Leila and he gets off Leila and lies beside her and she lies on her side facing him and he pulls her against him and kisses her head.

She looks at Bruno as she lies against him and she kisses his chest and tells him, thanks for my wake up call and he smiles and tells her, it was my pleasure and she tells him, mine too and Leila kisses him and she pulls back from their kiss and lifts his right wrist and looks at the time on his watch and groans as it's 10am and she tells him, we need to get up and ready, everybody coming to the party knows to be here at noon and Bruno tells her, ok, lets go and they get up from their bed and get into shower where despite her telling him that they need to hurry up, they have sex again in the shower and manage to get ready and get downstairs at 11:30am as the caterers pull into the driveway and Leila goes and deals with them as Bruno goes and gets the unicorn pinatas and sets them up in the backyard near the large trampoline that he got yesterday for the kids.

She smiles as everyone is having a great time and her friends and those with kids are getting along great with Bruno, his friends, band and his brother Eric and his sister Jaime and all their kids and Leila turns around as she hears lots of children's laughter and she sees Bruno help his niece Vida to hit 1 of the unicorn pinatas as he shouts, lets get it Vida, hit it really hard and Leila smiles and walks over to them as Vida starts to cry at failing to knock the candy out of the unicorn pinata and she watches as Bruno picks Vida up and cuddles her and he tells her, it's ok, the candy will come out sweetie, just wait and Vida giggles as Bruno tickles her and then he puts her down and she goes and joins the other kids and Leila walks over to him and wraps her arms around him and tells him, you're so sweet and he dips his head and kisses her and they pull apart and go help the young kids to hit the unicorn pinatas and it's not long before the candy is flying out of the pinatas which makes all the kids happy as they all run to it and start picking up as much candy as they can get their hands on.

She is standing talking to Jaime and wonders what's taking Bruno so long as he had gone to get her a bottle of water and Leila mentions it to Jaime who tells her, he's probably stopped to talk to someone and she tells Jaime, well i'm too thirsty to wait any longer, i'll go get it myself like I was going to before your brother offered to get it for me and she asks Jaime, do you want me to get you something to eat or drink and Jaime tells her, no, i'm good thanks.

She walks into the kitchen and stops shocked to see Jasmine, 1 of her friends grab Bruno and try to kiss him as he tries to get her hands off him and he tells her, get the fuck away from me and that snaps Leila out of her shock and she shouts at Jasmine as she walks towards them, bitch, get your fucking hands off my man and Leila watches as Jasmine jerks away from Bruno and she tells her, chill Leila, it was just a kiss and Bruno shouts at Jasmine angrily, there was no fucking kiss and Leila looks at Bruno and tells him, I know and Jasmine tells her, he was all over me and Leila goes and stands in front of her so called friend and she laughs she can't help it and Jasmine asks her, what the fuck are you laughing at and Leila manages to stop laughing and she she tells her, i'm laughing at you bitch, because I know, when my man is turned on and all I saw was him looking irritated as you grabbed him and tried to kiss him while he tried to get you off him and Jasmine tells her, you 2 aren't going to last and she asks her, does he know you're not a real woman and you can't have kids and Leila slaps Jasmine hard, knocking her back a bit and Bruno comes over to her and puts his arm around her waist and tells her, don't listen to her baby, she's talking shit and Leila looks at him and despite the hurt she feels from Jasmine's words and betrayal, the need to hit Jasmine again leaves her, mostly, she just wants her gone and she turns to Jasmine and tells her, I never want to see you again, now get the fuck out of our home or i'll beat your sorry, disloyal ass and Jasmine tells her, fine, whatever and leaves the kitchen quickly.

He breaths a sigh of relief that Jasmine has left and Leila turns and faces him and he asks her, are you ok and Leila smiles sadly at him and tells him, with friends like her who needs enemies huh and she asks him, how can I trust any of my friends now and Bruno kisses her and tells her, your other friends are great, she's the only 1 who tried to get... too close to me today.

She's shocked and she asks him, why didn't you tell me Bruno, if i'd known and he interrupts her and tells her, you were having a good time Leila and I didn't want to ruin that, I was going to tell you when everyone had left and I was managing to stay away from Jasmine until she followed me in here.

She wraps her arms around Bruno and kisses him and they're interrupted when Eric walks into the kitchen and tells them, come on you 2 break it up, everyone thinks you've sneaked off to have sex and they pull apart and laugh and Leila tells Eric, I only came in for a bottle of water and Bruno walks over to the fridge and gets a bottle of water and hands it to her and he asks Eric if he wants anything and Eric tells him, I only came in here for more napkins and they all laugh and Leila grabs a handful of napkins off the counter and hands them to Eric and they all go back to the backyard.