Chapter 62

Tues

4 days later

She sighs as the plane lands in L.A and looks out of the plane window and Bruno says well that's us back to reality and she turns and looks at him and he opens his seat belt and reaches over and opens hers and he stands up and holds his hand out to her and she clasps his hand and he pulls her to her feet and tells her, lets go but Leila feels glued to the spot and tells him, wait, I want to thank you for an amazing honeymoon, having you basically to myself for a month, well, it was perfect and i'll never forget it, I love you Bruno and she kisses him and Bruno wraps his arms around her and when she pulls her lips from his he tells her, I love you too Leila and not having you all to myself now that we're back in L.A is going to be hard and Leila tells him, I know and he kisses her and asks her are you ready to go baby and she tells him, as ready as i'll ever be and they get off the plane.

She turns and looks out the back window as the car turns and she looks at Bruno and asks him where are we going and she tells him, this isn't the way to your house and he tells her, relax Leila, we're going home and she's about to tell him we're going the wrong way when she realises what he means and she grabs his hand and asks him, are we really going to our new home and he smiles and tells her, yes and she hugs and kisses him and feels relieved that they're not going to his house.

He opens the front door and he turns and lifts Leila up in his arms and he carries her into the house and tells her, welcome home Mrs Hernandez and Leila kisses him and tells him, welcome home Mr Hernandez and he puts her down and he can see how happy and relaxed she looks now compared to how tense and uneasy she was when they landed in L.A until she found out they were coming here and Bruno knows he was right to have their new home ready for them when they got home from their honeymoon.

She grabs Bruno's hand and tells him, I can't wait to see the renovations and get our things here and Bruno tells her, wait Leila and she looks at him and asks him what's wrong and he strokes her hair back from her face and tells her, nothing, not now anyway and she feels puzzled by his answer and asks him, what do you mean and Bruno tells her, after our 4th day in Cancun you stopped having nightmares every night and I saw the old you and I realised that us living in the house where you were attacked is bad for you so I called Ryan and my sister Jaime while we were in Cancun and I had them pack up everything we had agreed on that we wanted to have here and have it brought here, everything is in the right rooms but we'll have to move them to where we want them and Jaime unpacked our clothes and put them in our closets and I had Ryan get us some groceries, you don't have to go back to my house ever again baby and Leila feels overwhelmed and she hugs Bruno hard and pulls back enough to see his face and tells him, you're so sweet and thoughtful, thank you, and Bruno strokes her hair and tells her, you're welcomed baby and he kisses her and she tells him, lets go look at the renovations and he smiles and tells her, lets go and she gives him a quick kiss and grabs his hand and pulls him towards the kitchen.

She gasps as they walk into their bedroom and sees a large vase of white roses on each of their night stands and notices that their bed is made and she turns to Bruno and asks him, did you have Jaime make our bed and get the white roses and he tells her, yeah and she shakes her head and tells him, you never miss a trick and she kisses him and they look around their bedroom and walk into their bathroom and see that it's exactly how they wanted it and Bruno tells her, the contractor and his guys have done a great job on the renovations and Leila agrees with him and they walk back into their bedroom and she tells him, i'm going to check out the office and she kisses him and Bruno wraps his arms around her and she pulls her lips from his and he tells her, I had Ryan set the office up, we can change it if we want but we've got something more important to do right now and she asks him what do we have to do and he grins at her and tells her, we need to christen our new bedroom and she laughs and he kisses her and as their kiss goes on they stroke each others bodies and she tells him as they pull each others clothes off, you're right, this is more important and Bruno smirks and tells her, I told you so and she tells him, stop gloating and she kisses him and they finish taking each others clothes off and Bruno picks her up and puts her down gently on top of their bed.

He feels his heartbeat start to beat normally again after having sex with Leila and he strokes her back feeling pleased with himself that he'd managed thanks to Ryan and his sister Jaime to have their new home ready for them and he wonders what to get them to thank them and he pulls Leila back against him as he feels her move away and he asks her, where are you going and she smiles and tells him, i'm going to freshen up and go into the office and she shakes her head and tells him, don't look at me like that and she kisses him and gets up from their bed and Bruno sighs and watches her as she walks naked into the bathroom and he grins as an idea hits him and he gets up off the bed and follows Leila into the bathroom quickly and he closes the door and tells her, we should christen the shower together and Leila laughs and they get into the shower and they have sex again and after their shower Leila asks him as they're getting dried, are you planning on us christening every room in the house and he grins and tells her, we gotta mark our territory baby and Leila laughs and tells him, right, why didn't I think of that horn dog and she asks him, when are we getting Geronimo back from Ryan and he smiles and tells her, Ryan is going to bring him here tomorrow morning and Leila smiles and tells him, good, i've missed him and Bruno tells her, me too and she tells him, i'm going to get dressed now and go to the office and Bruno grins and tells her, sure baby, i'll come with you and Leila narrows her eyes and asks him, what are you up to and Bruno does his best to look innocent and tells her, nothing and she looks at him for a minute and shakes her head and walks out of the bathroom and Bruno grins again as he plans on them christening her office desk.

As she finishes getting dressed she shakes her head and tells Bruno, I knew you were up to something when you agreed so easily in the bedroom about me coming to the office and saying you'd come to, I should have known you were planning on us having sex in here and she shakes her head and asks him, now that we've christened my desk will you let me do some work and Bruno smirks and tells her, sure, but don't worry, everything should be fine as I told Ryan to check on things in here when he dropped the groceries off for us this morning and she tells him, it's great that Ryan looked after things for you while we were away but I won't relax until I see that for myself, so please just let me look and Bruno puts his arms around her waist and tells her, ok, if it'll put your mind at ease then go for it, i'll go get us a drink and he kisses her and she tells him, you should go through your inbox and Bruno gives her his sad face and asks her, do I have to and she laughs and tells him, yes, now go get those drinks for us and get into work mode and Bruno smirks and grabs her ass and tells her, i've been working baby and Leila laughs and tells him, yes, you've been working me, now go and he kisses her and she smiles as she watches him walk out of the office and she sits down and starts getting to work hoping to get as much as she can done before Bruno starts working on her again.