Chapter 95

Sat

8 days later

She hopes as she kneads the dough that her first attempt to make bread goes well and that it tastes good and Leila decides that even if it doesn't she's going to start making bread regularly since she finds kneading the dough relaxing and Leila smiles as she sees Bruno walk into the kitchen and he smiles back at her and walks over to her, stands behind her and wraps his arms around her and Leila can feel his erection against her ass and Bruno kisses the left side of her neck and asks her, hows the bread making coming along and Leila laughs at the way Bruno had said coming and she tells Bruno, I think it's going ok, I won't know until we can taste it and Bruno tells her, i'm sure it'll taste great and Leila feels flustered as Bruno continues to stand behind her with his arms around her with his erection pressed against her ass as she kneads the dough, and Leila breathes a sigh of relief when she's finished kneading the dough and she's able to get away from Bruno when she goes and puts the dough into the oven to bake.

She feels uncomfortable sitting beside Bruno on the sofa as he talks to his dad who he has on speaker on his phone, but it's only fair that she sits with Bruno since he had sat beside her and had spoken to her parents yesterday on the phone and Leila is startled when Bruno's dad says to her, I hope you're feeling and getting better Leila and Bruno puts his arm around her shoulders and Leila tells Bruno's dad, i'm getting there, slowly but surely Pops and he tells her, that's good sweetheart, it's been too long since I or any of the family have seen you 2 and I miss both of you and as soon as you're well again Leila I want to get the family together and although it's something she'd rather not do anytime soon Leila tells Bruno's dad, sure, that sounds great Pops and he sighs and tells her and Bruno, I just hope that whatever is going on with Jaime that had her moving to New York City so suddenly about a month ago doesn't stop her from joining us, it's so strange, plus Jesse and Jaimo haven't gone with her and she refuses to talk about it with any of us, she doesn't seem herself and Leila feels annoyed and angry from hearing Bruno's dad talk about Jaime that she wants to scream at him and tell him to shut up, she doesn't want to fucking hear about Jaime and Bruno kisses her head and tells his dad, maybe Jaime just wanted a change of scene and Jesse's staying here with Jaimo in L.A so Jaimo can finish school here, just give Jaime time, they'll sort it out 1 way or another and Bruno's dad says to Bruno, maybe you could talk to Jaime and find out what's going on with her son and Leila can't take hearing about Jaime anymore, she can't hold back her anger much longer, she needs to get the fuck out of here and she gets up from the sofa and tells Bruno and his dad, i'm sorry but I have to go and Leila runs out of the family room and ignores Bruno when he calls her name and asks her to come back.

He could tell that Leila was mad as his dad talked about Jaime and she had looked furious when she had ran out of the family room and he'd gotten off the phone with his dad quickly and had gone looking for her and he'd been surprised when he had found her in the gym punching the punching bag and Bruno hasn't let Leila know that he's there, he thinks it's best to give her some space and let her get some of her anger out through the punching bag and he's been sitting on the weight bench out of her line of sight, watching her throw punches at the punching bag and Bruno can tell that Leila's tired and it won't be long before she has to stop.

She feels so tired but she doesn't want to stop punching the punching bag, not yet, she still feels angry and she punches the punching bag again and Leila imagines that she's punching Jaime, all her punches have been for that bitch and she punches the punching bag again and Leila knows she's done and she sits down on the floor breathing hard and she takes her boxing gloves off and puts them down on the floor beside her and Leila is surprised when Bruno seems to appear out of nowhere beside her, she hadn't seen him come into the gym and he tells her, easy baby, it's just me and he holds out a towel and a bottle of water to her and Leila takes them from him gratefully and tells Bruno, thanks and she uses the towel to wipe the sweat of her face and Bruno sits down on the floor beside her and she opens the bottle of water and drinks most of it.