Chapter 45 part 2

She looks at Bruno and hopes his idea to bluff a bit that they'd talked about doing after their first offer on the house was refused works if they need to do it and she takes a deep breath and listens with Bruno as Derek tells them that their second offer on the house has been refused and she tells Derek who she has on speaker on her phone that the other realtor that they're using has e mailed them details on a house that they love the look of and it's on sale for 9 million but we're willing to make a final offer of 8.8 million with the same terms as before, but we need to know by 3pm today so we can go see this other house if our final offer is refused and Derek sounds surprised and replies I didn't know that you and Bruno were using another realtor and Leila replies it'd be stupid to put all our eggs in 1 basket and Derek replies of course, well I suppose if I tell the owners that Bruno Mars is the buyer it might help to sway them to accept this offer, especially if they're fans of his music and Leila feels so angry, belittled and shocked by Derek's words, she's speechless and she's glad that Bruno is standing beside her and he puts his arm around her shoulders and tells Derek angrily, do not use my name to try and sway the owners of the house and if they do accept our last offer it'll be Leila and I who will be paying for the house or any house that we buy together and Derek replies i'm sorry I just assumed and Bruno interrupts him and tells him, you should never assume anything, now go pass on our final offer and he ends the call and looks at her and she clears her throat and tells him thanks and looks away from him.

He can tell that Leila is upset and angry and he pulls her to him and wraps his arms around her and tells her, Derek is a jerk and she laughs a little and replies yes he is but everyone will assume exactly what he did and that it's you and you alone who will be paying for any house we get and I thought i'd accepted that but it hurt to hear Derek say what he did and Bruno pulls back from Leila a bit and lifts her face to his and tells her, even if he thought that, Derek was wrong to say that to you baby and it doesn't matter what other people think because you and I know the truth and that's all that matters and she replies I know you're right but it pisses me off and she shrugs and tells him i'll get used to it and Bruno kisses her gently and wonders if she will.

She sighs as she reads the e mail from the La Venta Inn telling her that they can't hold the 2 dates that they have left for this year any longer and they need to know by tomorrow morning if they want either of the 2 available dates that they told them about on Saturday when they visited the villa and she looks over at Bruno who's sitting at his desk and tells him we need to talk and he gets up and walks over behind her desk and leans against it and asks her about what and she replies the La Venta Inn that we want to use for our wedding and reception have e mailed us and she reads the e mail out to him and he says ok those dates are too far away so lets just fly out to Vegas tonight and get married tomorrow morning and she grits her teeth and replies damn it, this is serious so stop with the eloping jokes and Bruno says ok i'm sorry but i'm ready to marry you now and she sighs and replies me too and she gets up and walks over to him and rests her hands on his chest and says but if we want to get married this year at that villa then those are the only dates we have to choose from and Bruno strokes her hair and replies I like the first date and not just because it's just under 6 weeks away and she laughs and asks him then why else do you like it and she hopes it's the same reason she does and he replies because the 11th day of the 11th month just sounds right, it sounds lucky and I know that sounds stupid and she smiles and tells him you've just said exactly what I was thinking and she kisses him and they pull apart when her phone rings and she goes and picks her phone up from her desk and she sees who's calling and tells Bruno it's Derek and he walks over to her and she answers the call and puts it on speaker and Derek tells them that their final offer has been accepted and Bruno hugs her to his side and Derek tells them he'll come and see them tomorrow morning at 9am and they can finalise the sale and after they both agree she ends the call and turns to Bruno and he kisses her and pulls back and tells her you did it baby and she shakes her head and tells him no, we did it together and he replies we do everything great together and he kisses her and she strokes his arms and he lifts her up and sits down on her chair with her in his lap and the happiness and relief from having their offer accepted is over shadowed by the need she feels for Bruno and she pulls her lips from his and gets up off his lap and he groans and tells her get back here and she laughs and takes her red turtle neck top off and she sees his eyes darken and she takes her bra and jeans off and tells him you can rip this thong off me horn dog and he laughs and she straddles him and kisses him and grinds against his erection that she can feel through his jeans and she pulls his brown sweater off and drops it onto the floor and strokes his chest and nipples and he groans and reaches between them and rips her thong off and throws it onto the floor and he strokes her kitty and slips 2 fingers inside her and works them in and out of her and she moans and pulls her lips from his and he says fuck baby you're so wet for me and she moans and tells him fuck me now and he pulls his fingers from inside her and unfastens his jeans and pulls his dick out and strokes it against her kitty and thrusts inside her and he groans and she arches her back and rides him and he grips her hips and sucks and licks her breasts and nipples and she wraps her right arm around his shoulders and sinks the fingers of her left hand into his hair and he lifts his head from her breasts and grabs her hair and pulls her head closer to his and kisses her deeply and she's so close to coming and she knows Bruno is too and she rides him faster and her orgasm goes through her and she pulls her lips from his and screams his name and scratches his shoulder and digs her fingers into his head and Bruno comes groaning her name, breathing hard just like her and then she hears someone say holy shit and she jerks back from Bruno and he shouts get the fuck out of here Ryan and Bruno spins her chair around and she leans against him and Bruno wraps his arms around her and she closes her eyes and hopes Ryan didn't see or hear too much.

He hears Ryan shout from outside the office, i'll be in the kitchen when you 2 are finished fucking around in there and at the same time Bruno and Leila shout fuck off and Bruno wishes Ryan hadn't come into the office when he had and he kisses Leila's head and asks her are you ok and she lifts her head from his right shoulder and looks at him and replies no, Ryan's timing sucks and Bruno laughs a little and replies yes it does baby but don't worry about it because i'm going to kill him and she smiles and replies not if I kill him first and he laughs again and tells her we'll do it together baby and she sighs and asks him how am I suppose to face Ryan again when he's seen me naked while having sex with you and Bruno replies if Ryan knows what's good for him then he'll forget everything he saw and Leila replies yeah, right and she gets up off him and tells him i'm going to freshen up and get dressed so why don't you go see what Ryan wants and she picks her clothes up off the floor and throws her torn black thong at him that he catches in his right hand and he grins and watches her as she walks to the bathroom and when she goes in and closes the door he groans and looks at the semi hard on he has and he'd love to follow Leila into the bathroom and have sex with her again but he knows he has to see what Ryan wants and it had better be fucking something important and Bruno gets up and carefully puts his dick back inside his jeans and fastens them and picks his sweater up off the floor and puts it on and slips Leila's torn black thong into the left front pocket of his jeans and runs his fingers through his hair and goes to the kitchen.

She wants coffee and she knows sooner or later she'll have to see Ryan so she takes a deep breath and opens the kitchen door and walks in and sees Bruno and Ryan standing beside each other by the breakfast bar and she forces a smile and Bruno says hey baby and Ryan says hey there Leila and he cocks his head at her and tells her I almost didn't recognise you with your clothes on and she stops smiling and sucks in a breath and Bruno says son on a bitch and he shoves Ryan hard and tells him watch your fucking mouth and she can see the anger on Bruno's face and even though she's not amused with Ryan she doesn't want them to fight so she walks over to Bruno and strokes his arm and tells him it's ok and Bruno shakes his head and looks at her and replies no it's fucking not and he looks at Ryan and tells him you're like a brother to me man, but don't ever disrespect or embarrass Leila again and forget what you saw in the office if you know what's good for you, got it and Ryan holds up his hands and replies i've got it Bruno and he looks at her and tells her i'm sorry, I was just teasing you, I didn't mean to disrespect or embarrass you Leila and she can see and hear sincerity from Ryan and replies fine, lets all forget about it and never talk about it again and Ryan says i'm good with that and Bruno says me too but Ryan if you ever hear or see Leila and I having sex again, just fucking leave man and Ryan replies don't worry I will.

As they watch Ryan leave the kitchen to go home she turns to Bruno and slips her hands under his sweater and he smiles and she grabs his nipples and twists them hard and he jerks away from her rubbing his nipples over his sweater and asks her what the fuck was that for and she replies that's for Ryan seeing me naked while having sex with you and for you forgetting that you'd told him to come over and Bruno shakes his head and replies I fucking knew telling you that Tiara twists my nipples when I piss her off would come back to bite me in the fucking ass and she laughs and tells him I like it and he replies well I don't and she tells him tough luck and she picks her cup of coffee up off the breakfast bar and takes a large sip and Bruno says look, i'm sorry I forgot about Ryan coming over and she sighs and replies ok, lets move on from that because while you were in here with Ryan I booked the 11th of November with the villa so we need to meet with their coordinator on Friday and tell her what we want and we need to get a marriage license and get invitations and send them out asap and I also transferred my share of the house to your bank account and Bruno nods and walks over to her and puts his arms around her and takes a sip of her coffee that she offers him and tells her despite what happened with Derek and Ryan earlier, today has been a great day baby, we've got the house we want and we've finally made a date to get married where we want to get married and she smiles at him and replies well when you put it like that it has been a great day and she raises her face to his and kisses him and she pulls back from their kiss and Bruno says you know it could've been worse, it could've been your family or mine that caught us having sex and she winces at the thought and asks him did you have to put that thought in my fucking head and he laughs and replies well it was in mine and it's good to share baby and she rolls her eyes at him and finishes her coffee.