Chapter 14

8 weeks together

Mon 

2 days later

She breaths a sigh of relief at managing to get back into bed with Bruno without waking him up or so Leila thought until she hears Bruno ask her with sleep heavy in his voice, where were you and why do you smell like chocolate.

She has never lied to Bruno and Leila's not going to start now so she switches on her bedside light and laughs a little as Bruno winces and says what the fuck and she gets up and goes to Bruno's side of the bed and holds her right hand out to him and tells him, come with me and she smirks and smiles as Bruno tells her, i'll go anywhere with you when you're naked and he gets out of bed naked just like her and he takes hold of her right hand and she leads him into the kitchen switching on the light as they enter and she takes him over to the breakfast bar and tells him, stay here and close your eyes and Bruno stares into her eyes for a moment before he closes his eyes and she kisses him lightly and goes to the fridge where she takes out the chocolate cake with thank you on it in white icing that she made for him while he was sleeping and she walks over to him and stands in front of Bruno tells him, you can open your eyes now as she removes the lid covering the cake and Leila watches as Bruno looks at her then the cake smiling and he asks her, that's for me, why and she tells him, I made this for you to say thank you for taking care of me while i've been sick, i'm so grateful and I appreciate you so much, especially as you put yourself at risk of catching my virus by staying with me Bruno and Leila feels nervous as she waits for Bruno to say something, anything when finally he tells her, you're welcomed and i'm glad I was able to help you and take care of you while you were sick, i'm touched that you made this cake for me, you didn't have to as I know you appreciate me and you thanked me for taking care of you the other day and you should know that i'll always be here for you Leila just like I know you're always there for me and Leila relaxes and she's glad that Bruno likes the cake.

He takes the cake and lid from Leila and places it on top of the breakfast bar and he puts the lid over the cake then turns and pulls Leila into his arms and he tells her, as much as i'd love a slice of that cake right now, I want you more and Bruno kisses Leila deeply and strokes her body and he lifts her up onto the counter and standing between her legs he drops kisses down her neck and across her breasts and squeezes her breasts taking turns with both breasts with his mouth sucking and licking them and he moves slowly down her body kissing and stroking her until he gets between her legs and Bruno slips his in between Leila's legs and spreads her intimate lips open and blows air onto her there making Leila moan and arch her back and she asks him for more for and he blows on her again making Leila shudder then he licks her slowly up and down again and again then he takes her bead into his mouth and sucks on it and tongues it making Leila moans get louder and she comes gripping Bruno's hair hard and he licks up some of her juice between her legs before pulling back and taking her in his arms again and he kisses her as he strokes his dick between her legs, covering it in her wetness before thrusting slowly inside her and making her gasp and Leila holds onto his shoulders as he grips her hips and he pulls his lips from hers and thrusts slower and deeper in and out of her.

She can't take Bruno fucking her slowly anymore and Leila moans and tells him, stop teasing me, fuck me harder and if she wasn't so turned on she would've smacked Bruno as he smirks and tells her, your wish is my command baby and he gives her what she wants and when they come together they hold on to each other, breathing heavy with sweat dripping off them and when the sweat has dried on their bodies Leila tells Bruno, we're a mess let's go shower and Bruno tells her, sounds good to me then I want a large slice of my cake for breakfast and Leila laughs and tells him, have whatever you want.

It feels good to be back in the office again and back to normal and Leila's catching up on what she missed while she was off sick when Bruno tells her, Pop's texted me, he wants us to go to Hawaii for the weekend and he asks her, what do you think.

She has visited Bruno's family with him in Hawaii a lot in the last 18 months and she loves them and she gets on great with them but then she had went as 1 of Bruno's best friends and this time she'd be there as that and the woman he's dating and Leila knows his sisters are fine with them dating as they keep in regular contact with her and they had all sent her kissing and sick emoji's the day after it had got out thanks to the paparazzi catching them kissing at the movies that they were seeing each other and they tease her about Bruno and Leila can tell that Bruno is getting impatient waiting for her answer and she takes a deep breath and tells him, sure why not.

He can tell that Leila is nervous and Bruno walks over behind her desk and pulls her out of her chair and takes holds of her hands and tells her, you've spent lots of time with my family and you all get on great and he asks her, so why do you look nervous and Leila tells him, because it's different, we're different now, I won't be going with you just as your best friend but also as someone your dating and it'll be a first for us together with your family like that, that's all.

He knows he told Leila he'd give her time about becoming his girlfriend but every time she says they're dating Bruno feels frustrated and annoyed and he wishes he could have 5 fucking minutes alone with her ex and beat the shit out of him but instead he forces himself to relax and he smiles at Leila and tells her, it'll be great and fun as it always has been in the past and he kisses her and asks her, ok and Leila smiles back at him and tells him, yeah and he tells her, good and he kisses her and tells her, i'm gonna text Pop's back now and let him know we're coming and as Bruno walks over to his desk to get his phone to text his dad he hopes that going to Hawaii will have Leila feeling ready to become his girlfriend.