Chapter 69

Sat

4 days later

LA

She feels exhausted and she winces as Bruno pulls his dick out of her and pulls her back against him and wraps his arms around her and she rests her hands over his and closes her eyes and Leila knows that no matter how much she might want to, there's no way she can have anymore sex with Bruno tonight, they've not stopped having sex since they got home this afternoon from Boston and they had sex on the plane twice.

He doesn't know how long they've been kneeling on the bed since their last round of sex, and even though he feels tired, he wants her again and he kisses her shoulder and the side of her neck and slides his hands up her body and strokes her breasts and Leila puts her hands over his hands and tells him, I think i'll split in 2 if we have anymore sex tonight horn dog and Bruno can tell that Leila's tired and her voice is hoarse, probably from all the times he's made her scream and although satisfying her and himself makes him feel good, hurting her doesn't and he wraps his arms around her waist and asks her, did I hurt you baby and she tells him, no, i'm sore, and as much as I love having sex with you, my kitty needs a rest and Bruno's not surprised as he's lost count of how many times they've had sex since they got home, plus they'd had sex on the plane twice and he kisses her head and tells her, i'm sorry baby, lets go shower then have something to eat and Leila sighs and tells him, that sounds good to me and they get up off the bed and he sees Leila wince and Bruno feels guilty seeing her in pain, which is like a cold shower for his erection and he asks her, want me to run a bath for you and she shakes her head and tells him, as great as that would feel right now, i'm too tired, I just want a quick shower, change the bed sheets, have something to eat, then crash out and he smiles and tells her, you've got it, i'll help you change the bed sheets then go make us something to eat after we shower and Bruno hopes the shower will make Leila feel better.

She closes her eyes as she eats the last of her brownie and Bruno asks her, do you want anything else to eat and she shakes her head and opens her eyes and smiles and tells him, no, i'm good, thanks for the grilled cheese and brownie and he smiles and tells her, you're welcomed baby and she drinks the last of her green tea and tells Bruno, i'm too tired to pack tonight for Dubai, so i'll get up early tomorrow morning and do it and Bruno tells her, good idea, I want you to know that I really enjoyed spending Christmas with your family and she smiles and tells him, me too, I think we've made up for the 4 days we didn't have sex while we were staying with them since we left them this morning and Bruno laughs and tells her, maybe and she laughs and bites her lip and looks away from him and Bruno asks her, what's wrong and she looks at him and tells him, I feel guilty and Leila can see he's surprised by her answer and he asks her, why and she tells him, because since we got together I haven't visited them and as much as I love my family and enjoyed spending Christmas with them with you, I wish we'd spent our first Christmas together here, I know that sounds bad and Bruno grabs her hand and tells her, no it's not, despite having a good time, a few times on Christmas day I wished that we were spending our first Christmas together here and Leila's feels relieved and tells him, i'm glad it wasn't just me thinking that and she sighs and hopes that he takes what she's going to say well and she tells him, after New Year i'm going to start visiting my family every 6 weeks for the weekend like I used to while you're not touring, and I know you might not always be able to come with me and being apart sucks, but spending Christmas with my family showed me how much i've missed spending time with them and she feels nervous as she waits for Bruno to say something.

He could tell when they'd left her family that morning that Leila was sorry to be leaving them but he hadn't expected this and he strokes her hand that he's holding and asks her, is there any chance your parents would move back to LA and she shakes her head and tells him, no, they love Boston, so does Jordan and Olivia, they're settled and happy there, my parents don't have fond memories of LA because of how I was treated in high school here and how the press hounded us, neighbours would stop by with food and ask them about me and people we didn't even know would stop us in the street and ask us about my accident, the court case and how I was doing, they weren't asking because they cared, they were just being nosy fuckers and Bruno feels disappointed and tells her, i'm sorry, I only asked because we were miserable when we spent nights apart when you were deciding whether or not to move in with me and even though we saw each other everyday, I missed you when you went home, I couldn't sleep, so I know it's going to be really fucking hard being apart when I can't come with you to visit them and Leila squeezes his hand gently and tells him, I know, i'd never lived with anyone other than my family and I needed to spend those nights apart from you when I was deciding if moving in with you was a good idea and it's because of that, that I did move in with you because it showed me that I hate being apart from you, I couldn't sleep without you and my home didn't feel like my home anymore, my home's with you and Bruno pushes the annoyance he feels away at the mention of her house and Leila asks him, why are you mad and Bruno wishes she couldn't read him as easily as she can, even though he's glad he's able to read her and he tells her, i'm not mad baby and she tells him, you might want to tell your face that and he debates with himself for a minute and decides fuck it and asks her, what are you going to do about your house, are you going to sell it and he can see that he's surprised Leila and she asks him, why do you sound so bothered about my house and Leila narrows her eyes and pulls her hand away from his and tells him, I can tell you have a problem with my house, going by the look on your face when I asked you about it and she asks him, so why don't you just tell me what your fucking problem is with it and Bruno runs his fingers through his hair and tells her, look, we're both tired and we have have a long flight tomorrow morning so lets table this and talk about it when we get home from Dubai and Leila tells him, don't speak to me in that fucking dismissive tone, when i'm on the clock working as your personal assistant you call the shots and can tell me what to do, hell, even when we're having sex you can do that, I don't have a problem with that, but there's no boss in our marriage, you don't get to solely decide what we talk about and when we fucking talk about it, I get a say too and Bruno groans and tells her, I know that, it was a hopeful suggestion that didn't sound the way I meant it to, i'm sorry ok and Leila picks up their tray and he asks her what are you doing and she tells him, i'm going to take the tray down to the kitchen and he takes the tray from her and tells her, i'll take it down to the kitchen and she tells him, fine, whatever and she gets out of bed and he asks her, where are you going and she tells him, i'm going to brush my teeth and Bruno watches as she walks into the bathroom naked and slams the door shut and he hopes she cools down in there and when he gets back from the kitchen he hopes he knows what to say to Leila in order to defuse the ticking bomb that he's set off.