Chapter 51

Mon 2 days later

California

He can see how nervous Leila is as they sit and wait in the dressing room waiting to be called to be interviewed by Ellen Degeneres on her talk show and he puts his arm around her shoulders and feels her jump a little and he tells her, easy baby, everything is going to be ok, relax and she turns and faces him and tells him, that's easy for you to say, you're use to being interviewed and being on tv, what if I freeze up and open my mouth to say something and nothing comes out and Bruno laughs a little and Leila gets up from the sofa and tells him, this isn't fucking funny, I could make a fool of myself, of both of us on fucking tv and Bruno gets up and walks over to Leila and takes hold of her hands in his and tells her, you're not going to make a fool of either of us and he wonders if doing the interview is a bad idea as Leila has been nervous since they arrived in California last night and he asks her if you don't want to do the interview anymore then i'll go tell a member of Ellen's staff and we'll leave and go back to Vegas and Leila sighs and replies that would be the easy way out and if I back out now I'll never forgive myself and this is my chance to tell my side of what happened to me when I was 14 outside of a court room and for us to set the record straight on all the assumptions being made about me, about us, mainly that I tricked you into wanting to marry me and Bruno interrupts her and tells her, that's bullshit baby and we both know it and i'm more than happy to let everyone know that I bought your engagement ring after you told me what happened to you & when we'd been together for 3 months and I didn't ask you until our 6 month anniversary to marry me and if people still want to spew hate and talk shit then let them, just ignore them because we know the truth and that's what matters at the end of the day, I love you Leila, don't ever forget that and Leila smiles and tells him, I won't forget and you're right, i'm sorry i'm acting like a basket case, I love you too and she kisses him and they're interrupted when someone knocks on the door and Bruno shouts come in and a man wearing a headset carrying a clip board walks in and tells them they need to go backstage now and when Ellen says their names they've to walk out and join Ellen on stage and Bruno asks Leila are you ready baby and she tells him, as ready as I ever will be and he kisses her and tells her, it's going to be fine, you're going to be great and he holds her hand as they follow the man with the headset and clip board backstage with Lonnie and Dave walking behind them.

She breathes a sigh of relief that their interview with Ellen is over as they walk back into the dressing room that they had been waiting in earlier and Bruno closes the door and locks it and lifts her up and spins around with her and she laughs and he puts her down and wraps his arms around her waist and tells her, you did it baby, you were great and he kisses her and he pulls back and Leila tells him, no, we were great, I couldn't have done it without you by my side, holding my hand and Bruno smirks and tells her, we do everything great together and he kisses her and lifts her up and carries her over to the sofa and sits down with her on his lap and he kisses her again and they stroke each others bodies and she straddles Bruno and grinds against him and feels herself getting lost in him as she always does and he pushes her dress up and reaches in between them and pushes her thong to the side and strokes her kitty making her moan, making her wetter for him than she already was and she reaches between them and unfastens his jeans and pulls his dick out that's already rock hard and she strokes it up and down slowly and Bruno pulls his lips from hers and says fuck roughly and grabs her ass and she guides him inside her and rides him slowly and kisses his neck and wraps her arms around his shoulders and kisses him and rides him harder, faster and she leans back and Bruno thrusts his hips up matching her pace and he changes the angle of his thrusts and hits her g spot and she feels her eyes roll back and her orgasm shoots through her and she digs her nails into his shoulders and cries out his name and Bruno kisses her and comes a couple of minutes after her and their kiss stops his shout of release from escaping his lips and she feels him shudder and he hugs her tightly to him, breathing hard just like her.

She smiles as she reads the text from her sister Olivia telling her that her bridesmaid dress is ready, it's beautiful and it fits her perfectly and she feels like a princess in it and she shows Bruno the text and he tells her, it sounds like Olivia has got her head on straight again about being a bridesmaid and that she's looking forward to it and Leila replies yeah it's a relief that she's happy about being a bridesmaid again and all the girl's bridesmaids dresses are ready now and they're all happy with them and she texts her sister back, i'm so happy, I can't wait to see you in it, love you sis and she sends the text and sits back and Bruno puts his arm around her shoulders and kisses her head and asks her, how about when we get back to the hotel we switch our phones off and chill in our suite and she looks at him and replies that sounds good to me sugar bear and Bruno grins at her and kisses her and she pulls back and tells him after we chill for a bit i'd love to get hot and sweaty with you in front of the fire then soak in the tub with you and she hears Bruno inhale sharply and he tells her keep talking like that and we'll be joining the mile high club baby and she laughs and leans against Bruno and tells him you and I both know you won't with Lonnie and Dave around, them being outside a dressing room is 1 thing but you're too private to have sex in the plane bathroom with them so close and she shrugs and tells him, you can spank me later horn dog for getting you stirred up and Bruno laughs and tells her, you know me so well baby but you're the same as me and I might surprise you, and i'll definitely spank you later and the next private plane we're on without my band or any of our friends or family had better have a damn bed on it and she laughs and feels anticipation of what's to come later when they're alone in their hotel suite in Vegas again.

He watches Leila sleep and is glad that she's relaxed since Ellen spoke to them both after their interview with her before they'd left the studio earlier and she'd told them that they'd both come across well and a blind man could see that they're madly in love and she hopes that they have a long, happy marriage and life together and she'd told Leila to ignore all the jealous haters and trolls online and the media spouting shit and just be happy with your man and Bruno is glad that the interview had gone well and that Ellen had said what she had to them and he could kiss her again for it as he had earlier as he knows she'd gone easy on them and she had stuck to the agreement that they'd made with her and hadn't asked Leila about her attack and she hadn't pushed them too hard about when they're getting married and all he'd told her is that they're getting married soon and she'd thankfully let it go at that and had let them say everything that they had wanted to say and he hopes that when the interview is aired on Friday that everyone watching will see that Leila is beautiful inside and out and they'll see how much they love each other and people will stop being nasty and mean to Leila online and they'll stop trashing her and their relationship.

He kisses Leila gently and tells her it's time to wake up baby, we'll be landing in 30 minutes and she blinks a few times and yawns and tells him ok, gimme a minute and i'll go freshen up before we land and she kisses his neck and stretches and gets up and he watches her walk to the bathroom and all Bruno can think is that he can't wait to marry Leila in 3 weeks time and even though he's made a joke of it, he'd marry her in Vegas while they're there if she'd go along with it despite the fact that it would piss their families off, he can't wait to say I do and call Leila his wife and grow old with her.