Chapter 39

Fri

4 days later

She feels tired from her self defence lesson with Lonnie, but Leila knows it's now or never and she tells him, I want you to come at me from behind and Lonnie looks shocked and Bruno who she hadn't seen or heard come into the home gym says no way, fuck that making Leila jerk in surprise and she turns around and tells Bruno, I need to know that the hypnosis really worked yesterday, that it's not... worn off and Bruno walks over to her and tells her, I get that Leila, but please don't, not yet and Lonnie tells them, i'm going to leave you 2 to work this out and he leaves the gym and Leila feels frustrated and she asks Bruno, are you happy now, we both know Lonnie's not going to fucking do it when he knows you're against it, damn it and Bruno tells her, you've got that right and Leila tells Bruno angrily, fine, i'll go pay someone to do it and Leila starts to walk away from Bruno and he grabs her right arm and pulls her to him and tells her, no, you're not and Leila feels pissed off and shouts at Bruno, don't fucking tell me what to do and she tries to pull her right arm out of Bruno's grasp and he grabs her left arm and pulls her to him until they're nose to nose and he tells her angrily, i'm not going to let you do anything that I think might cause you fucking harm damn it and Leila tries to break Bruno's hold on her arms and she shouts at Bruno angrily, you're not going to let me, you arrogant son of a bitch, let me fucking go and Bruno lets go of her arms and as she steps back from him he wraps his arms around her and pulls her to him and tells her, i'm never letting you go baby and he kisses her and Leila tries to pull her lips from his and Bruno backs her into the wall behind her and grinds against her and Leila feels her kitty get wet for him as he continues to kiss her and Leila loses the will to fight him anymore and kisses Bruno back and his hold on her loosens and he deepens their kiss and strokes her body and he grabs her ass and pulls her body against his and Leila feels Bruno's erection pressing against her stomach through his jeans and she strokes her hands up his arms and clasps her hands behind his neck and Bruno pulls her black shorts down and she kicks them off as he rips her pink thong off and Leila pulls his t shirt off and throws it onto the floor and unzips his jeans and pulls them down as far as she can as Bruno pulls her black sports bra up and kisses, licks and sucks her breasts and nipples as he lifts her up and she wraps her legs around his waist and they both moan as he thrusts his dick into her hard and fast and Leila strokes Bruno's back and tightens her inner muscles around his dick and he groans, lifts his head from her breasts and she kisses him and wraps her arms around his shoulders and Bruno pulls his lips from hers and she kisses and licks his left shoulder and his neck and she bites his left ear and Bruno groans and says her name and fucks her harder and faster and Leila screams Bruno's name and scratches his shoulders as she comes and Bruno groans and calls out her name as he comes and he leans heavily against her, breathing heavily just like her.

He closes his eyes and Bruno wishes they could stay like this, he loves being inside Leila, feeling her wet, hot, tight pussy around his dick and he loves the way she responds to him and how she makes him feel and Bruno's brought out of his thoughts when he hears Leila sigh and he lifts his head from her right shoulder, looks at her and tells her, i'm sorry, I was a bit rough with you and he asks her, are you ok baby and Leila sinks her fingers into his hair and tells him, I loved it, but i'm still mad at you and Bruno smiles and he kisses Leila and tells her, if I could wrap you up in cotton wool or put you in a bubble to keep you safe from harm then I would Leila and she sighs and tells him, I get that, but you can't, I need to test the hypnosis to make sure it's really worked and Bruno leans his head against Leila's and tells her, I know and he asks her, can you just wait another day or 2 and Leila pulls her head back from his and tells him, if I could do that for you then I would Bruno, but I can't, it's driving me crazy wondering if the hypnosis will hold up and Bruno blows out a breath and tells Leila, ok, lets get dressed and i'll call Lonnie and tell him to come back and Leila kisses him and tells him, thanks and they part and go and pick their clothes up off the floor and get dressed again and Leila throws her torn pink thong at him and Bruno laughs as he catches it and Leila shakes her head at him and asks him, would it kill you to just pull my thongs off or just pull them out of the way horn dog and Bruno smirks and tells Leila, I love ripping them off you baby and Leila rolls her eyes at him and calls him a damn caveman and he grins at Leila and puts her torn pink thong into the right front pocket of his blue jeans and he pulls his phone out of the front left pocket of his jeans and he calls Lonnie and tells him, I need you to come back to the gym and Lonnie tells him, i'm on my way now boss and Bruno ends the call and tells Leila that Lonnie's on his way and she tells him, thanks and finger combs her hair.

She walks over to Bruno and tells him, i'll understand if you don't want to be here for this and Bruno strokes her hair and tells her, i'm not going anywhere and he kisses her and they turn as they hear the home gym door open and Lonnie walks in and walks over to them and he asks Bruno, what do you need me for and Bruno tells him, ask Leila and Lonnie looks at her and Leila swallows hard and tells Lonnie, I want you to come at me from behind like Luke did, rough, with 1 of your arms around my shoulders and the other around my waist, over my arms and she looks at Bruno and Leila knows he's not happy about this and Lonnie asks her, are you sure about this and she tell him, yes and Leila walks over to the mat and Lonnie follows her and Leila turns her back to him, she feels nervous and on edge and then Lonnie grabs her just like Luke did, just like she asked him to and Leila feels scared and freezes up but she does what Martha told her to do when she freezes up and she remembers what Lonnie told her to do if anyone attacks her from behind and she stomps on Lonnie's foot hard and throws her head back as hard as she can and Lonnie groans and says shit and lets her go and Leila turns around and she's surprised to see Lonnie holding his nose and that it's bleeding and she goes over to him and Bruno comes over to them and hands Lonnie a towel and he holds it against his nose and Leila asks Lonnie, i'm sorry, are you alright and Lonnie tells her, i'm fine, you did exactly what I told you to do Leila, but I think my dancing days are over, at least for a few days and I think you've broken my nose and Leila feels shocked and guilty and she tells Lonnie, i'm so sorry, all I could think about is what you and Martha told me to do, i'll go get you some ice and drive you to the hospital and Lonnie tells her, it's ok, my nose has been broken before so I know how to treat it, a bag of frozen peas would be good though and Leila tells Lonnie, i'll go get you a bag of them out of the freezer and Lonnie shakes his head no and tells her, i'll go and he limps over to the door and he turns as he reaches it and tells her, you did really good Leila and Lonnie leaves the gym, closing the door behind him and Leila turns to Bruno and tells him, other than freezing up and feeling scared, I didn't have a flashback, but look at what I did to poor Lonnie, I feel so bad for hurting him and Bruno wraps his arms around her and she starts crying and Bruno tells her, you were awesome baby, i'm so fucking proud of you, Lonnie will be ok, although he might think twice before coming at you again and Leila pulls back just enough to see Bruno's face and she tells him, I have to find a way to make it up to him and Bruno wipes her tears away with his fingers and tells her, Lonnie won't expect you to give him anything, he sounded damn proud that you did what he told you to do baby and Leila tells Bruno, but I feel so guilty and Bruno shakes his head no and tells her, don't be, and if anyone ever grabs you again from behind and you can't get away from them, then I want you to do to them exactly what you did to Lonnie then run and get help and press the panic button on your brooch if you're wearing it and Bruno asks her, do you hear me and Leila nods her head yes and tells Bruno, yeah, I hear you and Bruno pulls her against him and tells her, good, now please stop crying baby, and he sings to her, pretty girl, pretty girl, pretty girl you should be smiling, a girl like you should never look so blue and Leila laughs through her tears and tells Bruno, I love you and he kisses her, smiles and tells her, I know that, I love you too and Leila smiles and tells Bruno, I know that and she hugs him as she continues to cry, and even though she didn't have a flashback, Leila decides to have the therapist hypnotise her every week to enforce the hypnosis and make sure it continues to work and Leila decides to wait a day or 2 to ask Bruno to do something that he's not been able to do since before Luke attacked her and Leila hopes the hypnosis holds up for it and that Bruno's willing to do it.