Chapter 61

Fri

6 days later

Tokoriki Island Resort in Fiji

She wakes up and sees that Bruno isn't in bed beside her and she sits up and sees him sitting on 1 of the sun loungers on the deck outside their bedroom and she gets out of bed naked and picks her robe up off the floor and puts it on and she walks out onto the deck and Bruno looks at her and smiles and pats his lap and she sits down on his lap and he kisses her and she asks him why are you up, are you ok and he strokes her hair back from her face and tells her, i'm ok baby, I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep and since I couldn't get enough of you last night I didn't have the heart to wake you up so I came out here to resist the temptation to wake you up and she smiles and kisses him and tells him, I couldn't get enough of you last night either, thanks for letting me sleep but i'm awake now horn dog and she kisses him and as their kiss goes on they stroke each others bodies and Leila pulls her lips from Bruno's and she gets up and he groans and tells her, come back here and Leila laughs and straddles him and grinds against him as she kisses him and Bruno reaches between them and puts his hand under her robe and strokes her kitty and slips 2 fingers inside her and thrusts them in and out of her slowly making her moan against his lips and she pulls back from their kiss and Bruno tells her, open your robe baby and she unties the belt of her robe and opens her robe and Bruno licks and kisses her breasts and she moans and bites her lip and sinks her fingers into his hair and Bruno pulls his fingers from inside her and opens his own robe and slides his rock hard dick inside her and she moans and rides him slowly and Bruno lifts his head from her breasts and kisses her and grabs her hips and thrusts his hips up and she rides him faster and Bruno pulls his lips from her and tells her, fuck yes, just like that baby and he groans and she holds onto his shoulders and licks his neck slowly and bites and pulls on his ear and she arches her back and Bruno licks and sucks her nipples and she moans and he changes the angle of his thrusts and her orgasm goes through her and she scratches Bruno's shoulders and cries out his name and Bruno climaxes gripping her hips hard calling out her name and she leans against him and rests her head on his shoulder, breathing hard just like him and she kisses the side of his neck and Bruno wraps his arms around her and kisses her shoulder.

He looks at Leila's body as she sits up and she rests her hands on his shoulders and asks him, do you think anyone heard us and he laughs and tells her, maybe, who cares and he kisses her and tells her, i'm going to miss having sex with you outside when we get home, i'm going to miss the privacy we had in Cancun and here and Leila sighs and tells him, me too, we can come back and Bruno smiles and tells her, yeah, i'd love that and she kisses him and tells him, lets go shower then call room service for breakfast and he tells, lets go and she gets up and seeing Leila standing with the sun shining at her back with her robe still open letting him see her body he feels his dick start to harden and he gets up off the sun lounger and lifts her up and he tells her as he carries her into the bedroom I hope you're not too hungry baby because we're going to be a while in the shower and she laughs as he carries her into the bathroom and kicks the door closed.

He smiles at the maid who walks out of their villa and she tells them that she's finished cleaning the villa and she's changed the bed sheets and she's cleaned the bathroom and put fresh towels in it for them and Bruno gets up from his chair and pulls money out of his shorts pocket and tells her, thank you and tips her and she thanks him and says goodbye to them and Bruno and Leila say goodbye back to her and she leaves and Bruno sits back down and looks at the view from the front of their villa where he and Leila have just finished eating breakfast and he sees Leila move around in her seat looking uncomfortable and he asks her what's wrong and Leila tells him, my kitty is sore and Bruno feels guilty and tells her, i'm sorry, i'll go run a bath for you and Leila shakes her head and tells him, it's ok and as much as i'd love to soak in the tub, it's too hot for a hot bath, lets sunbathe on the deck, lying down is easier for me right now, i'll feel better later so don't look so worried, i've felt like this plenty of times thanks to you and Bruno relaxes as he knows that's true and she gets up from her chair and asks him, are you coming and he gets up from his chair and puts his arm around her shoulders and kisses the side of her head and they walk into their villa and into their bedroom and since he's just wearing white shorts and Leila's wearing a black bikini with white spots they walk straight out onto the deck outside their bedroom and lie down on the sun loungers.

She sighs in relief as she feels the air conditioner give them cool air as they lie down on top of the bed as the heat on the deck had got too much for them and Bruno gets off the phone with room service and tells her, our drinks will be here soon and he strokes her hip and says fuck that cool air feels good and Leila kisses his chest and tells him, it'd be hell here without the air conditioner and Bruno agrees with her and he pulls his phone out of his shorts pocket and reaches over to put it on his nightstand and she tells him, lets look through the photos you've taken of us and Bruno pulls his arm back and they look through the photos on his phone and Leila smiles as she can remember when each 1 was taken and when they've looked through all of them Bruno puts his phone on his nightstand and she kisses Bruno and tells him, i'm glad you've been taken photos of us, I want to print them all off and put them in a photo album and frame some and Bruno smiles and tells her, i'd love that plus I won't need to worry about losing them if I lose my phone and Leila smiles and tells him, when I set up your phone for you I added an application that stores all the photos that you take automatically online and Bruno grins at her and asks her, really, you can do that and Leila laughs and tells him, yes you can do that, my technology challenged sweet man and Bruno laughs and kisses her and tells her, damn that's good and they hear someone shouting room service from the front of their villa and Bruno kisses her quickly and tells her, i'll get it and he gets up and runs out of the bedroom and he comes back a couple of minutes later carrying a tray with 2 glasses and a large pitcher of pineapple juice and she sits up and Bruno sits down on the bed and puts the tray between them and pours them a glass of pineapple juice and she picks 1 of the glasses up and takes a large sip and she tells him, the crushed ice in the pineapple juice tastes so good, I think I want a bath filled with crushed ice and Bruno laughs and tells her, I think the heat has fried your brain baby because sitting in crushed ice would hurt and she sighs and tells him, you're right and they finish their glasses of pineapple juice and Leila takes the tray with their glasses and the pitcher into the kitchen and she puts the pitcher that has some pineapple juice left in it into the fridge and she goes back to the bedroom and sees that Bruno has fallen asleep and she gets onto the bed and lies down beside him and strokes his hair and wishes they could stay here longer but she knows they can't, she knows they have to go home, back to where they have very little privacy when they go out but she's use to that and she'll remember that there are places in the world where they can have privacy and be left alone, free to do as they please and for that she'll be forever grateful to Bruno for giving them both that on their honeymoon and she kisses his chest and closes her eyes and falls asleep.