Chapter 57 Part 2

She takes 1 last look at her wedding dress and zips it into the protective dress bag and she turns to her mom and tells her, I appreciate you taking my wedding dress and my bag back to my house when you leave here mom and her mom smiles and tells her, not a problem sweetheart and she asks her has Bruno told you where you're going on honeymoon yet and Leila shakes her head and replies, I asked him before I came in here to get changed and all he said was, wait and see, and Leila shrugs and tells her mom, it's fine, all that matters is that we have time alone together and her mom laughs and replies i'm sure you will and she sighs and tells her, Leila that pale pink dress that you're wearing now is the same colour as all your bridesmaids and matron of honours dresses, it's lovely and Leila replies thanks mom, it's stretchy and doesn't need ironing so it'll travel well which means I won't arrive wherever Bruno is taking us on honeymoon looking like a wrinkled mess and her mom laughs and tells her, good thinking and Leila picks up her dark pink jacket and puts it on and she picks up her dark pink clutch and looks inside it and breathes a sigh of relief that her passport, wallet, lip gloss, phone and her phone charger are in it and she picks up her white rose bouquet and tells her mom, i'm good to go now.

They walk outside the villa and Leila sees Lonnie and Dave smiling at them, standing beside a black SUV that's sitting behind a white limousine and Bruno leads her over to the limousine with his arm around her waist and they stop and Leila turns around and waves her white rose bouquet and shouts at all their guests that have followed them outside, where are all my single ladies, come on now, don't be shy and she watches as all the single women step forward and she tells them, good luck ladies and she turns around and throws her bouquet behind her and she hears laughter and she turns around and sees that Bruno's sister Tiara has caught her bouquet and she doesn't look happy about it and Bruno laughs and Leila bites her lip and tells Tiara, you're next and Tiara replies not me sis and Leila laughs and tells her, we'll see sis and Bruno hugs her to him and whispers lets go baby in her ear and she turns around and their chauffeur opens the back passenger door of the white limousine for them and Leila and Bruno wave at everyone and she gets into the limousine and sits down and Bruno gets in and sits down beside her.

He sits forward and reaches for the bottle of champagne that's chilling in an ice bucket with 2 glasses sitting beside it that he arranged to have waiting for them in the limousine and Leila puts her hand on his arm and tells him, leave that for now and he looks at her and listens as she asks their driver to raise the divide between them please and he raises it and Bruno sits back in his seat and Leila straddles him and kisses him and he grabs her ass and she bites and pulls on his bottom lip and she kisses and licks his neck slowly and she kisses her way up to his right ear and tells him as she strokes his chest and grinds against him, when I stood under the arch with you, this is all I could think about, I couldn't concentrate on what the minister was saying at first and Bruno laughs and replies me too baby and he cups her face and kisses her and strokes her body and she unfastens his pants and strokes his dick that's rock hard for her and he pulls his lips from hers and says fuck and she kisses his neck and he grabs her ass and she lets his dick go and pulls hers dress up to her waist and Bruno smiles at her and reaches between them and pushes her thong to the side and strokes her kitty glad that she's wet for him already and he rubs her pearl and Leila moans and tells him, fuck me now and he enters her slowly and kisses her and he pulls his lips from hers and tells her as she rides him hard and fast, later i'm going to take that blue garter off your thigh with my teeth baby and we'll both be naked when I do it and Leila moans and says fuck, yes, and she bites her lip and he kisses her and thrusts his hips up matching her pace and she unfastens his shirt quickly and strokes his chest and he feels so close to coming and Bruno groans and tells her, ride me faster baby and she rides him faster and he slides his hands up from her ass to her hips and grips them hard and he feels her tremble and he kisses her and swallows her cry of release and she scratches his chest and he lets himself go and comes groaning her name shuddering against her and he wraps his arms around her.