Chapter 19

Sun 4 days later

She groans as she looks at the time on her phone and sees that it's 5:25 am which is only 11 minutes later from the last time she checked the time and Leila knows there's no way she's getting back to sleep even though it had been almost 4am when she had finally gotten to sleep after getting off the phone with Bruno and letting him know that she had got home ok from her girls night out.

She knows that she's finding it hard to sleep because today is the day she's going to give Bruno her answer about moving in with him and Leila has been sleeping badly the last 3 nights from spending the nights alone as a test for herself to see if she could and to see how she feels about her home since getting involved with Bruno and the answer is that she's miserable without Bruno sleeping beside her as she's grown use to sleeping with him every night since she had been sick and she had also done a test for Bruno to see how he would behave and react to her having a girls night out and he had handled it well and had only asked that she call him when she gets home so he knows she's got home safely and he had handled what she was wearing to go out when she had left him last night well too and he hadn't checked up on her while she was out which was a relief and although she knew Bruno was nothing like her ex Damon, she had needed to test Bruno to prove herself right about him and before making her final decision about moving in with him.

She has had a shower, gotten dressed and has finished a cup of coffee and Leila decides that even though it's 7am and a Sunday and he isn't expecting to see her until 11am, she's going to go see Bruno now.

She lets herself into Bruno's home and she's greeted by Geronimo and Leila kisses his head and tells him, i'm going to go see your daddy and she leaves him and goes to Bruno's bedroom and lets herself in and closes the door quietly and she goes and stands by his bed and since the sheets are lying at his feet she admires his naked body and the morning erection he has and Leila decides that she's not going to let it go to waste.

She gets undressed and gets onto the bed and kneels beside Bruno's left hip and she strokes her hand slowly down his body and wraps her hand around the base of his erection and moves her hand slowly up and down it and she smiles as she hears Bruno's breath catch and she leans forward and takes as much of his dick into her mouth as she can and works her mouth in unison with her hand on it and Bruno jerks his hips nearly choking her but she carries on and Bruno groans her name and he grabs her hair and Leila smiles as she works her hand and mouth on him faster and watches as his eyes open and he looks at her and she keeps her eyes on his and feels her kitty getting wet as he watches her and he moves his hand that's in her hair slowly down her back and over her ass then slips his hand between her legs and strokes her kitty and he tells her, fuck you're wet baby, come here and she lets his dick go slowly from her hand and mouth and she straddles Bruno, leans down and kisses him and Leila loves having his hands stroking her body as they kiss and then he slides 1 of his hands in between their bodies and starts stroking her kitty again making her gasp and moan and she breaks their kiss and tells him, please Bruno and he asks her, please what and she looks at him as he sucks and licks her right breast and tells him, fuck me now and Bruno stops stroking her kitty and guides his dick slowly inside her and she moans fuck yes and he grips her hips as he thrusts in and out of her and she pulls his head away from her left breast that he has just started to lick and suck and she kisses him and she stops kissing him and pushes him down onto his back and she rides him hard and fast and Leila feels her orgasm start to build and then Bruno slips a hand in between their bodies again and rubs her kitty and her orgasm hits her hard and she scratches his chest as she screams his name as she comes and Bruno pumps his hips up and thrusts inside her faster and comes a few minutes after her and she collapses against his chest sweaty and breathing hard just like him.

He feels so tired as it has been hard to get any sleep the last 3 nights without Leila beside him and Bruno wonders what her decision is and he looks at her as she lies beside him in his bed stroking his chest and wonders again what her answer will be and Leila looks at him and tells him, we need to talk which are 4 words that nobody in a relationship wants to hear usually but Bruno forces himself to relax and tells her, ok and he hopes he's going to hear what he's been waiting a week to hear her say.

She sits up and turns to Bruno and tells him, I want to start by saying thanks for not putting any pressure on me or trying to get me to say yes to moving in with you and Bruno tells her, I know it has to be your decision and it was hard but I knew if I tried to persuade you to say yes in any way that it could make you do the opposite which I don't want and she tells him, I tested us both this past week and I know as you have circles under your eyes like me that us being apart the last 3 nights has been hard on both of us and Bruno tells her, it has, so lets not do that again please and she smiles and tells him, i'm with you on that, I discovered these last 3 nights being apart from you that my home doesn't feel like home to me anymore and that my home is with you and I think i'll need time to adjust to living with you as i've never lived with anyone but my family and i've spent the last 8 years living by myself and before Leila can say anything else Bruno pulls her to him and kisses her and pulls back grinning and tells her, please tell me i'm not dreaming and you're saying that you'll move in with me and Leila tells him, you're not dreaming, I want to move in with you and Bruno kisses her again leaving her breathless and he stops and leans his head against hers and tells her, you've made me so happy, can I expect more wake up calls like the 1 you gave me this morning when you move in and Leila laughs and tells him, maybe and Bruno tells her, lets get you moved in today and Leila smiles and tells him, we can definitely get a start on moving my things in here today, but right now lets get some much needed damn sleep and Bruno smiles back at her and tells her, that sounds good to me baby and they lie down and she curls up to Bruno and he pulls her as close to him as he can and rests his hand on her hip and he looks into her eyes and tells her, I love you Leila and she smiles and tells him, I love you too and she kisses him and rests her arm over his chest and closes her eyes knowing she'll sleep well again with Bruno beside her.