Marshall Expects

“Dude where are you?”  Paul’s irritating tone breaks my concentration.

“What?” I snap at him, cross because I was day dreaming about going down on Jaime last night, remembering the look of shock on her pretty face and thinking about how she felt against my tongue. I glare at him.

“Where’s your head at man because it’s not in this room with the rest of us?” I smirk, ignoring him and unwilling to answer his question.

“Hey Paul can I set up an account for someone at a store and they can use it whenever they want without me being there? And without the store knowing my name?” I look down at my phone trying to find the website I want,  I’m so fucking useless with this technology shit.

“Paul” I shout after he doesn’t answer me quickly enough and hold my phone out to him “help me the fuck out” I sit back huffing at how inept I am.

“What are you looking for? you giant pain in my ass!”  he snatches my phone from me and in retaliation I kick the legs of his chair hard and it jolts him causing him to drop his coffee cup in his lap which makes me laugh at his yelp of pain from the coffee clearly boiling his balls.

He gets up and does a funny dance around the studio for a bit, before grabbing my bottle of water and dousing himself "mother fucker" he shouts, his pain amuses me and I'm crying with laughter until I decide I need to get back to the business at hand.

“Paul I need an account at Victoria’s Secret” he busts out laughing, burned balls now forgotten “Something you wanna share Marshall, did ya little bitty cock shrivel up and turn into a pussy? Pussy!” he laughs at his own fucking joke, asshole!

“Do what I pay your fat ass to do and set it up, set it up for a Jaime Prince and use one of my aliases” I stare him down waiting for him to ask about her, until he grins and asks me the question he’s been dying to ask me “So who is Ja..... “
“Stop, I’m not talking about it, just do it” I interrupt him before getting up and walking out of the room thinking about how pleased I was with myself for setting this up, totally forgetting I’d gotten Paul to do it for me.

I’m planning on destroying a shit ton of Jaime’s underwear so she’s going to need something to replace all the shit I’m about to break. I’m totally out of the loop when it comes to lingerie but I hope Victoria’s secret is a good place to get sexy shit. Never felt the need to rip anything off anyone before but it was fun and Jaime’s disapproving look just urged me on even more.

I was a little worried that I’d blown it after dinner the other night but she didn’t seem to mind me turning up out of the blue last night, her only fear seemed to be her friend catching us at it.
I didn’t really have a plan in my head of what I was doing with Jaime but destroying panties and fucking her bare seemed to be the top priority as of right now.

As I walk back towards my office Paul catches up with me “Yo, I’m headed home now Marshall, a card will arrive for you later for Jaime Prince, she just needs to hand it over when she makes a purchase, it’s a prepaid one and you can top it up if she spends it all” he stands again waiting for me to enlighten him about Jaime which I find highly amusing and don’t even bother to answer.

“How’s your balls Paul?” I ask him breaking out into laughter, he turns on his toes swearing at me under his breath as he marches towards the exit “Hey thanks mother fucker” I yell after him and he leaves giving me the middle finger.

I sit and stew over what time her friend might leave tonight, I want to drop the card round to her and do stuff to her so bad I have to physically hold onto my chair to stop me from getting up and leaving.