Call Me God!

As soon as my eyes open I’m ready to wake up the other occupant of this bed and smooch with my girl for a little bit or at least until Archer wakes up but sadly I find myself alone.

Peeking my head up over the sheet I find Jaime lacing up some sneakers on the chair opposite me, she’s dressed in killer red workout gear, curls tied back in a pony tail, hanging down her back, fuck she looks edible and smooching is all we’ve been able to do this past week in Hawaii, I want to bend her delectable body over that chair and fuck her into the middle of next week and like a dirty old man I start stroking my cock, watching her.

The bedroom door opens suddenly and my three older kids wander in like they own the place, I pull the sheets quickly up over my bare chest, I’m feeling violated having my dirty thoughts disturbed by them and hold my cock down on the top of my thig...

The bedroom door opens suddenly and my three older kids wander in like they own the place, I pull the sheets quickly up over my bare chest, I’m feeling violated having my dirty thoughts disturbed by them and hold my cock down on the top of my thigh preventing it from tenting the sheet.

“You ready Jaime” Hailie asks her, I swear It’s like I’m fucking invisible, they just ignore me! I don’t know what’s happening.

“Yep, give me a minute and I’ll meet you downstairs okay” the girls file out and I pull the sheet up and over my head, groaning with frustration.

“Don’t be a baby Marshall, they asked me to go to the gym with them and I thought it would be nice to bond with them some more, you get time to bond with your son and this evening we get to have lots of nasty, hot sex” Now she’s talking.

“Have fun, if any guys look at you, fuck em up for me!” Jaime laughs yanking the sheet from my body. The cool air making my penis shrivel.

“I’m not interested in looking at them when I’ve got this to play with” she bends over and kisses my cock sweetly before standing and winking at me.

“Get the fuck out of here” I tell her, smiling as I watch her swaying ass all the way out of the door.

Deciding I’m good with some father/son time, I get up hurriedly and go into wake my boy up but he’s already awake with a smell in his room that could turn milk sour, I’d forgotten about shitty diapers since Whit’s was the last one that I actually changed but figuring the process hadn’t changed that much since then it ought to be easy enough and luckily for me Jaime was extremely organised and everything I needed was set up on a changing table.

“Come on buddy let’s get you cleaned up” he lifts his little arms out for me, chattering his baby talk, his words are good but he seems to like this baby chit chat he’s got going on and I pick him up holding him in my arms outstretched and away from me, trying to get away from the terrible smell “Mommy needs to start potty training you” the kid is barely two and I can’t handle this smell.

Peeling back the diaper from his body, the stench hits me right in the face, my eyes water and I wretch continuously trying to bag up the shitty diaper and keep a wriggling toddler on his mat, there’s shit everywhere, up his back, round his front and now all over the changing mat. I don’t know how he’s fucking managed it, he laughs at me while he kicks out at me with his feet.
I’m not sure what to do at this point I don’t remember my girls ever being covered in this much shit, then I notice he’s pulling on his little penis, I move his hand away gently “already taking after your old man Archie, you gotta leave it alone son” then he proceeds to piss, piss in my face before I manage to move away from the line of fire.