Marshall Confuses Jaime

“Fuck off Marshall, you’re obsessed” Jaime says quietly in the bedroom, it’s the fifth time I’ve squeezed her ass in the space of about two minutes, “I am obsessed but in my defence you keep bending over and putting it in arms reach so what do you expect” Jaime sighes as she roots through her bag yet again cursing under her breath, she’d undressed and was just in her bra and panties.

“Jaime what are you doing, come and get in bed” She sighs before turning towards me “You’re going to have to lend me something to wear in bed, I’m fucking freezing” she roots through my clothes and drags out my favorite hoodie and a long pair of socks, putting them on before climbing into bed with me.

“About fucking time, its gotta be 100 degrees in this house. why didn’t you bring any warmer clothes?” I bitch at her until she places her cold hands on my belly and I nearly hit the roof in surprise “bitch” she snuggles closer, stealing my body heat.

“Archer and I rocked up to the airport in shorts and t shirts, only remembered when we got there how bloody cold it was going to be and just bought some stuff for us both there but there wasn't much to choose from.” she really did decide to come here on the spur of the moment and I feel something strange inside me that I’ve never given her any money to support Archer, for just under two years she’d been his sole provider, I had to fix that.

“Angel I’ll give you the money back for your flights and whatever you spent at the airport” she shifts suddenly, reaching over and turning a small lamp on and before looking at me fiercely “No, you won’t” she states. 
“Sshh we don’t wanna wake everyone up, I just want to contribute that’s all with like child support or something, if we aren’t together it’s the least I can do isn’t it”
Jaime’s face fills with emotion before she carefully clears her features and lays her head on my chest so I can’t see what she’s thinking any more.

“We’ll talk about it after Christmas” she dismisses that topic straight away and I lay there confused for a moment until my hand finds the soft skin of her back and strokes it slowly, it’s oddly comforting touching her like this, she feels warm and cosy.
Soft lips attach themselves to a sensitive spot under my ear sending a tremor throughout my body, the bed creaks noisily as Jaime moves closer, half of her body now on top of my mine, leaving a wet trail of small kisses around my neck until she finds my Adams apple, sucking and nipping it gently, fuck my cock is raging.

Jaime’s warm hand skims lightly down my chest and belly before cupping my boxer covered cock. I move her hand away, she moves it straight back “Jaime stop!” I ask her nicely first time but she continues, lips moving down my chest until she finds a nipple and licks over the hard nub before sucking on it, hand slipping inside my boxers, my cock jumps for joy and I try my very best to keep my sanity intact “Angel” I whisper breathlessly. Beautiful eyes meet mine and I’m lost for a second. 
“Marshall I need you, please baby” she sounds desperate, I can feel her clenching and unclenching her thighs, trying to ease the pressure she’s feeling, the fucking bed makes more noise than anything, there’s no way I’m fucking her in my brothers house.

Suddenly she’s straddling me and pulling my cock out of my boxers “Stop Jaime, stop it!” I grab her hands and she stops “The beds too noisy” of all the things to say, she looks frantically around the room before climbing off of me and getting up, standing by the wall, my tongue wets my lips as she bends, peeling her panties down her legs, she looks fucking hot standing there in my hoodie, her bottom half bare apart from my socks and I find myself standing before her in no time at all.

“You really wanna fuck Angel?” my hand cups her warm cheek and she nods, looking up at me, I need to be sure that we're not running again “Yes, please”

“OK I’m gonna give you what you want, but you have to keep the noise down” she nods hastily in agreement.

“put your hands on my shoulders and jump up” she does as she’s asked and my hands hold firmly onto the back of her thighs, pressing her body against the wall we kiss deeply before I have to eventually drag my lips away from hers.