Jaime's new beach buddy

My eyes close and I let myself be swept away by the intense passion and desire that whirls around our naked bodies, the feelings Marshall invoked in my body were nothing like I'd felt before, it was all consuming and I didn't want this feeling to end.

Didn't want him to up and leave me in the morning and maybe it was a good thing that those decisions were in his hands.

His forehead pressed against mine as he moved furiously in and out of my body, he didn't withdraw completely each time and as he pushed back inside my willing body his pubic bone rubbed over me just enough to stimulate my clit causing the loud moans escaping my mouth. I looked up at him seeing his eyes clamped shut and the mixture of ecstasy and concentration on his handsome features was enough to tilt me over the edge into a state of bliss I didn't know possible.

It felt like I wasn't in my own body as Marshall continued inflicting pleasure on me.

My hands found his ass and I dug my finger nails deep into the firm flesh I found there watching his eyes fly open as he looked at me and growled loudly before leaning down and biting the lobe of my right ear. " Bastard" I growled at him my hips bucked up under him.
My hands and body urging him deeper inside me "Faster please" I cry out, begging him, the friction is too delicious and I need more of it to ease the intense pressure building in my belly again. He increases his pace on my command and I come for the second time, seconds later with his teeth buried in the base of my throat he comes, jerking his cock in and out of me until he eventually stills, both of us gulping down lungfuls of air.

I still can't believe how good this is, I had years of sex with my ex and it was never ever like this. I feel cheated almost that I spent almost fifteen years with someone that although I loved him, we could never get it together sexually. It certainly wasn't all of his fault, I was equally a part of that problem and maybe equally not bothered about fixing it, ultimately in the end it didn't just come down to losing the baby.

We should have ended our relationship years before that.

Hindsight was a fantastically shitty thing.

Marshall moves away from me and I instantly miss the heat and weight of him on me "Holy fuck, sober sex is a fucking dream" he exclaims looking at me with a goofy grin spread across his face and I giggle at his sentence and his cute grin.

"Was it that bad when you were high?" I ask unsure if he'll talk to me about it or not but I try anyway and wait while he looks like he's searching for an answer to my question. My hand strokes the hairs on his chest gently while I wait.

"It's difficult to say really, mostly because I was so fucking out of it, I just can't remember" he's quiet again more contemplating.

"I had to take Viagra to try and keep Kim happy, I was addicted so bad that I couldn't get it up at all towards the end. I don't ever remember having sex and enjoying just being with anyone.
I guess Kim was the only person I ever fucked that I cared about, the rest were nameless women who threw themselves at me. They had no respect for their bodies and neither did I.
Sex was about getting off as quickly as I could and getting rid of them bitches before Kim would find out, no intimacy or fucking feelings"

He sounds sad and kind of wistful like if he could go back he'd change a few things, I guess we all would if we could though.

"You like having sex with me don't you!" I ask him pushing him even further with this statement and I expect fireworks but instead he rolls onto his side facing away from me "I'm here aren't I!" he says flatly and then he falls quiet, I silently consider why he really is here? maybe he does want more but I can't let myself get carried away with that thought but this certainly seems excessive behaviour for a fuck but I know he's done talking about himself and our conversation is now over.

If other people heard the way that he speaks to me at times, I'm sure they'd be out there calling me out on why I put up with it and I would say to those 'feminists' wind your fucking necks in. I happen to like Marshall's cocky, self confident way of talking to me mostly because I can see through it for what it truly is, its all bluster, bravado and a little bit of dick waving on his behalf.