Shady hates kim

"Did you do it Kim, did you fucking call them?" I'm trying hard to hold on to my temper, the side of me that shared a marriage with this woman wants to come out fighting and take her head clean off but for the girls sake, because they've been through enough because of us I keep it under wrap.

For now anyway but the old Marshall, the high and drunk Marshall wants to resurface and hurt this bitch so bad.

She looks up at me proudly and sneers "Yeah, I did it, what of it!" her look challenges me, the way her chin juts upwards at me is all in a challenge, it's all very familiar to me, how she's acting right now she wants to provoke me but wiser sober Marshall sees through her little games now.

"Why the fuck would you be so spiteful? I ended it with her, I told you I done it" everything I put into place to protect Jaime falls down around me. I can't stop what's going to happen, its going to spiral out of control quicker than I can blink, these games are so fucking exhausting now.

"You did tell me that but guess who's car I saw parked behind her apartment last month" fuck she fucking followed me "Why are you spying on me?"

"Because I've known you for over half of my life and I can tell when you're lying Marshall, your fucking stupid mouth moves. Why should you be happy? You've made my life a living hell" the full force of her hatred for me punches me straight in the gut.

"I thought all of that shit was behind us Kim, we're friends" It's already too late to stop any of this but I plead with her anyway for Jaime's sake "Kim, please stop this. Jaime is innocent in all this, she doesn't deserve any of this"

But she's unrelenting standing before me with a smirk on her face, arms crossed across her chest "You really are that stupid, I was just biding my time Marshall. I don't care about your whore, she's fucking irrelevant just useful to use and hurt you, but you're right on one thing she sure as shit did not deserve you and your fucked up ways" she scoffs and anger takes over my body before I know what's happening, wise Marshall is no more.

My hand closes around her throat and I'm pinning her to the wall "Don't you ever call her that, she's nothing like you. She's kind and decent" I spit viciously in her ear.
Her nails dig into the flesh of my arms, trying in vain to hurt me out of the angry trance I'm in, my thumb presses harder against her windpipe relishing in the look of panic and fear marring her face. She should be worried I don't think I can actually stop myself.
My grip tightens and I watch fascinated as her skin begins to turn bright red and her lips blue, she makes an awful choking noise and suddenly I just want this cruel bitch to die quietly.

Blood thunders through my veins I can hear it in my ears and my blood pressure races to an all time high, I'm startled by small ineffectual hands pulling at my arms from either side. The blood racing through my ears suddenly begins to slow and I hear voices "Dad, dad let her go" Kim's eyes widen with fear and she too finds the strength to try and my hands yet again away from her throat. Subconsciously I think to myself that I thought this process would be quicker that she'd be gone by now or at the very least blacked out.

A stronger pair of arms encircles me and yanks away one of my hands and I fly back, knocked out of my murderous trance by Paul. Kim slides down the wall choking and grasping at her own neck. I'm disgusted by her and I'm disgusted by my own behavior more as I turn and see Whitney flying to her mothers aid.

"What the fuck are you doing Marshall?" the answer to that is that I don't know "She did it Paul, she told the fucking paps and the school about me and Jaime" he puts a meaty arm around my shoulder and guides me to sit down on the couch, out of nowhere I hear Whitney "Did you Mom, did you do that to them?" Whitney looks at her expectantly, waiting for an answer, for once she has the good grace to look embarrassed although part of me thinks that is mostly for Whitney's benefit rather than anyone else's. "Yeah I told em, so what!" Kim laughs loudly and there she is back in the room. I glare at her.