Marshall's Mansion

I still wasn’t entirely convinced on this being a good idea right up until I had, had to stop the car and fuck Jaime there and then. I couldn’t wait a second longer, the bitch teased me until I was nearly out of my god damned mind and hell she was right about a change of scenery and not worrying about finding a hermit crab in my boxers when I picked them up was an added bonus.

Even though it was dark as we finally pulled up to the mansion the outdoor lights made it look beautiful but in reality I hated this fucking house.
Had barely used it in all honesty.
It had some bad memories inside, drugs and whores in the basement. Physical fights and accusations from me and Kim echoed loudly down all of the hallways. My Aunt Betty pretending to run my home and care for me and my girls when all she really cared about was the clout she'd gotten from being related to me and the free ride she had gotten far too comfortable with.

Jenny screaming at me that she’d lost our baby because of me.

Mariah hanging out here, drunk and uncompromising.

Nothing more than I’d deserved I supposed, I didn’t wanna tarnish Jaime with any of that horseshit so I hoped by her being here it would be enough for me to be able to spend a night here without fucking nightmares crippling me in my sleep.

“Oh wow, Marshall this is incredible” Jaime gets out of the car, her eyes on stalks as she takes in her surroundings excitedly and I stand watching her closely, smiling as she looks about. The lines I had drawn, we were constantly smudging and erasing instead of being few and far between, recently became more and more. Jaime was my peace, my light in the darkness and I found myself wishing I could be with her more.

Suffering with my possessiveness because I couldn’t keep an eye on her all of the time. Trusting a woman was almost a rare thing for me and it scared me to trust that Jaime wouldn’t fuck anyone else, she deserved better but she couldn’t have it because she was stuck with me.
I’d hurt her again for sure while I worked all of this out in my head, when I kicked back against the things she made me feel.

I’d be fucking lucky to traverse this minefield and still have her speak to me by the end of it.

“Is that a lake? An actual lake in your garden? can we go swimming please?” her enthusiasm is infectious and I find myself actually considering stripping off and going for a swim then I remember it’s five degrees out. “Only if you want to freeze to death” she shudders suddenly remembering the cold winter weather.  “Let’s go in and get warm.” I suggest.

I grinned as I took her hand and led her upto the house, the short tight skirt she’d worn at my request riding higher up her sexy legs as she took each step. I was almost one hundred percent sure she’d followed all of my requests and I was looking forward to finding out after we’d eaten.
I opened the door and Jaime took off on her own admiring the inside of the hallway, photos of my girls still lined the walls they would have to be removed before people came viewing the property.

A vision of Kim and I screaming at one another standing right where I stood flashes before my eyes, I was happy that we were in a better place now although the local news had started digging into her accident recently and I was terrified that they’d find out it had been a suicide attempt, not for my sake but for her and the girls.

Although when I’d visited her this morning at the hospital she didn’t look like she’d be leaving any time soon. The therapists were just getting started with her and she was still telling everyone she was sorry she’d survived. I hated to hear that and I scooped my kids up and took them home. Certainly wasn’t doing them any good at all by being there and hearing that.

“Do you mind?” Jaime asked before she opened the double doors leading to the kitchen and I said no. I caught up with her as she admired the kitchen “my whole apartment could fit in your kitchen" she says with laughter and I approach her from behind, bending and kissing the back of her neck, her skin felt warm on my lips and I keep my lips pressed there untill she turns and kisses me back sweetly before rubbing my cheek softly with her warm palm, my hand mirrors hers, touching her cheek too “there’s bad memories for you here Marshall?” she whispers as if people could hear us, I just nod and lean into her palm enjoying the comforting feeling. “I’m going to help you forget them” she whispers seductively before turning her head to the side and sucking on my thumb. Holy shit she’s hot!