Ring Shopping And Set Ups!

“Oh, Hi Sarah, I was just looking for Jaime, I thought she said she would be here” I feel really fucking awkward now as she continues to look at me blankly, “No she’s not here” I give her a quick smile before turning to leave before she can start on me.

“Do you remember what you said to me that morning on the beach, after we met you the first time?”

Do I remember? I thought of nothing fucking else since then “Yes, I remember” turning back to her I’m surprised by her smile, then she pats the couch beside her “Sit please” I take the spot beside her and help her when she tries to reach for her glass of water.

“Well go on, tell me what you said!” she’s impatiently waiting for me to repeat those words to her now.
“I said that Jaime had changed me, that she’d shown me how to love her, that I would do anything to protect her and I would love her till the day I died”

“You said more than that, stop being so much of a dude about it” Jeez, not sure I’m liking this interrogation much, where the hell are Jack and Jaime?

“I promised to worship her, care for her and that I would never be able to repay her for the love and gentleness that she’d shown me, because no other woman in my life had shown me that before” I think that’s pretty much it and I also know what Sarah will say now.

“You let her down Marshall and hurt her, I know she forgives you, she loves you so much but it hurt so much to see her like that, worry if she'd do something silly and hurt herself, I was scared she'd  never recover from you, but she's stronger than any of us ever gave her credit for and she pulled herself up, I for my part am deeply sorry for the pain I’ve caused her since you arrived here and I’m sorry to you too” My heart stops in my chest she’s apologising to me, I can’t believe it.

“You don’t owe me anything Sarah, your right I did let her down, I should have told her what was happening, I thought I was doing the right thing protecting her but protecting what we had would have been the smarter move, it took me awhile to realise that but I see it so clearly now”

Hindsight was a pain in the ass.

“boys are dumb” she laughs beside me and I agree with her boys are fucking stupid.

“I said if she wants to stay here now for a bit longer that I’m okay with that, if you need her, I can wait a bit longer!”

“No Marshall, thank you but no. Jaime has wanted a family of her own since she was little, I can’t keep her from everything she ever wanted any longer” My manly facade slips as I tear up as Sarah’s words and she cries too “It’ll tear me up not to be able to see them whenever I want but this is all she used to talk about, having her own family, babies and her husband”
Jaime always sounds so relaxed and positive when she speaks about her experiences with being fostered and then adopted that I never gave any thought that she might be craving stability, but now I know it, she’ll never feel insecure again I’ll make sure of it.

“You and Jack are her family too, you’re welcome in Michigan any time you want, she has a house in California now so you can meet up there and she’ll be back here bossing everyone around, you know she won’t be able to help herself” I can’t stop my rambling as more and more words tumble from my mouth.

“Wait! She has a house in Cali?”

“Yeah I bought it for her and Archer for Christmas!”

Sarah begins laughing and I don’t think she’ll ever stop, she goes on and on until she’s wiping tears away from her eyes, I think I broke her, Jaime will kill me.

“How’d that go for you Marshall?” her giggles leading me to believe she knows exactly how it went down.
“Well, she was not keen on the idea of me buying her a house, she said no thank you and passed me everything back” which reminds me I need an architect to come to see us in Michigan so we can start  designing our second home.

“I wish I had seen her face, little miss Independent being given a house as a gift, you keep it?”

“yep, talked her into it and told her straight if I wanna buy you shit, I will!”  Sarah raises an eyebrow at me.

“Well you need to get her an engagement ring, I think she thinks you’ve forgotten about asking her” shit, I hadn’t forgotten about asking her but I had forgotten the fucking ring, fuck. I needed to sort that out.

“Any good jewellers on the mainland?” I ask out loud, I want this sorted before we go home.

“Yes, and I’m coming with you” she sounds excited and moves slowly to get up and get herself ready.

“Hang on, are you supposed to be up?” she shoots me a glare and states she’s coming and won’t take no for an answer.
“Sarah I can’t make you a promise that I won’t fuck up again somehow, I’m only human, but I can promise you it won’t be on the grand scale it was last time. That shit will never happen again.”
I just need her to know that, I can’t take back anything from our pasts but I can control how I deal with stuff in the future.

“I know Marshall, we all fuck up from time to time so I wouldn’t expect anything less”

As she goes to move, she sits back down quickly, clearly still in some discomfort “ Okay I can’t go ring shopping now but we can look online if you like? See what you like, then you can either order something or go buy when you see what kind of ring you want” she asks me hopefully, “yeah that sounds great, I need some help. Thank you” I don’t want to do anything that will end this fragile truce so I’m happy to sit and shop online with her and as it happens Sarah helps me find the most perfect ring.

“I’m sorry about the baby, I think you and Jack will make incredible parents. It wasn’t meant to be this time but I know it will happen for you, I know it will” I move quickly, feeling a bit emotional and wrap my arms around her tightly.

“Thanks Marshall, but your kinda squishing me”

“Oh shit, sorry” I release her and we go back to our ring shopping.

“Hey do you think those two assholes set us up?” Sarah asks after awhile, it’s been on my mind too “I think that’s a good assumption of the situation, we got played”

“Hmm, is that so. Well I don’t know about you but I think they need punishing” she says slyly.

“Way ahead of you on that one” I completely forget that Sarah is a woman and Jaime’s friend and give her a look that insinuates my punishment will be sexual, her nose wrinkles up with distaste “too much info Marsh.”

“What day are you leaving?” she asks me quietly.

“Day after tomorrow, Sunday evening, hey would you do me a favour please, would you mind having Archer overnight?” I wasn’t going to ask but she looks so sad at the prospect of them going that I figure she would jump at the chance and she does which means I get Jaime to myself for the night, my dick stirs at that thought which is awkward to say the least.

“Absolutely we will, on one condition, you all come to lunch on Sunday?” I agree with a smile before leaving to walk back to Jaime’s house and who do I find her with.

Jack.

They did set us up, the ass holes.
“Your wife is not pleased with you or you” I point at Jaime and she feigns a look of innocence on her beautiful face.
Jack is up and gone before I can blink and I stand at the sink filling it with hot water to wash the dishes, Jaime loves me doing this shit, I think it makes her horny.

Sure enough a minute later, her soft warm hand snakes around my waist before dipping beneath my sweatpants and brushing against my dick, her hand wraps around it and strokes it to life softly “Baby” she breathes in my ear before kissing the back of my neck.

Fuck this is going to go south quickly.

“Where’s Archer?” I hiss out through my teeth as her strokes become firmer, she stops kissing and sucking on the back of my neck long enough to tell me he’s down for a nap. 
She pushes my sweat pants down low on my hips before stroking my balls with her finger nails, my toes curl in my sneakers and my hips thrust forward, dick smashing against the cupboard “Careful baby, don’t hurt him” she whispers and manhandles me around until I’m facing her, she resumes her firm grip on my dick, her jerking me off slowly, I’m enjoying it so much, I almost forget why I started this.

Releasing my grip on the counter top behind me, I pull her closer, pushing one hand down the back of her denim shorts and stroking her soft ass cheeks “Baby that feels so good” she moans out before pulling my head down to kiss her, our lips smash together, fighting one another for dominance.

My hand moves lower in her ass until its just above her pussy, she feels so warm, my middle finger tickles around her entrance and she squirms against me trying to get my finger deeper inside of her, she’s wet enough to slip another finger in but I just leave my finger tip knowing its driving her crazy.

My other hand unbuttons her shorts and slips down the front of her panties finding her hard, wet little clit. I rub it in time to her hands movements on my dick.

When the feeling in my lower body becomes suddenly too much to bear I pull my hands away from her to steady myself against the counter, my hips move haphazardly, my feet shift from side to side and I’m messy “Fuck Jaime, don’t stop” I groan loudly, she smiles at me.

“I’m going to fuck you so hard later baby, you’ll forget your own name” fuck she’s talking dirty in my ear now, I can’t take much more, she strokes over my wet tip, spreading the pre cum she finds there down the length of my dick “Can I cum on your puss?” I don’t know where the fuck that came from, but my dirty angel just laughs before pulling her shorts down and moving so she sits back on the kitchen table, I watch eagerly as she spreads her legs for me, hand on her puss, pinching her clit and I’m there in a shot, quickly angling my dick back into her hand, as my finger eases inside of her moving quickly back and forth, she’s building nicely.

“I’m gonna cum” I bark out and she angles my dick towards her pussy quickly, I move my hand and watch as strings of my cum land on her pussy, covering her. God I love this. Love that nothing seems to be off limits.

“You’re so fucking good Jaime” I tell her and she looks smug with herself, we kiss and she tries to move my hand back between her legs and I resist, kissing her once more before pulling away from her and tucking my wilting dick back in my sweat pants.

“Marshall?” she calls out to me as I begin to walk away.

“Paybacks a bitch ain’t it!” I blow her a kiss before walking out of the kitchen laughing to myself, teach her to fuck with me although I’m glad she did.

I need to get a fucking ring sorted out.